Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm havin great craic here, all of a sudden my thermostat has gone haywire and now I'm bouncing between roasting and frozen.. The joy of it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm havin great craic here, all of a sudden my thermostat has gone haywire and now I'm bouncing between roasting and frozen.. The joy of it all.

Hot n' cold :pac:

I REGRET NOTHING

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

That explains how you're always so hot and cold :p

Gaaah, beaten by Lithium!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Ah here, down with that sort of thing :P

Guessing your a Liverpool supporter Heyday?

Tbh lith. I don't follow any of it :D it's just fun to watch the Man U/pool rivalry

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    That's how I ended up looking at a clock and seeing 10 am on Saturday morning
    :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ye are quick off the mark ya feckers!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

heyday30 wrote: »
    Tbh lith. I don't follow any of it :D it's just fun to watch the Man U/pool rivalry

Ah the neutral kind then, fair enough :), i enjoy the United/Liverpool rivalry, but there is always a minority of both sets of supporters who mock both clubs respective disasters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Ye are quick off the mark ya feckers!

It's just every time I come here you have the feed line typed out for me :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Apparently my nephew quite like the helm I gave him for his birthday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭LadyFenghuang

Shiminay wrote: »
    Evening, you're always welcome. Tis too warm and moist out, I'd love a good downpour!

Thank you yes it's very warm. I was wondering if there would be a storm this weekend it feels heavy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

:eek:

And then I went to the bed and woke up in Sunday...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Thank you yes it's very warm. I was wondering if there would be a storm this weekend it feels heavy.

I hope there's a storm!! :)

heyday30 wrote: »
    I hope there's a storm!! :)

THAT type of rain is like no other. And when it's warm it's heaven!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

All right, don't mean to be a bitch but I am absolutely fuming right now :mad:

Once none of us are on the road for that storm I'm all for it..

You OK there Mozz??

What's up Mozz???

You OK there Mozz??

Far from it. She (being my OHs sister who I have the joy of sharing a house with) came home twenty minutes ago. I knew she was out for one or two but she's absolutely raving.

I went down to make food and in the space of five seconds she started an argument with me. About ****ing nothing. I couldn't understand a word of what she was roaring about and when I asked her to calm down and start again she just stormed out and flew up the stairs. I haven't a clue what the **** is wrong with her.

I did nothing. I know I did nothing. She was home all day, I was at work. I came home from work, came up to my room, rang my mother and had a chat with her, browsed boards for a bit and went downstairs to make food. I honestly can't keep living with her.

Sorry Mozzeltoff it's not easy dealing with drunken antics.

Jesus Mozz she's a right wagon. Does your OH know this happened?? I'd kill her. I don't know how you haven't lost it with her

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sorry to hear about your aunt grem

Hi pals

Sorry Mozzeltoff it's not easy dealing with drunken antics.

She's an out and out alcoholic who is in real denial about her problem. She caused grief with my friend Sunday night and started fighting with my OH and do you think she'd apologise, even when it was said to her the next day? I mean she bought up a topic of conversation with my friend that shouldn't have being bought up at all. My friend is barely speaking to me now because of her!!

She's being drinking every night solid this week. I have had enough of her now. I am actually going to give her her marching orders. I have tried to talk to her about her drinking, her family and her friends have tried to talk to her but she won't accept it. We've all run out of steam with her.

I am not upset, just pretty angry. Apologies for derailing the thread.

Jesus Mozz she's a right wagon. Does your OH know this happened?? I'd kill her. I don't know how you haven't lost it with her

No, he's not home at the moment. He's boss rang him about a car broken down somewhere in town so he had to go out to it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    She's an out and out alcoholic who is in real denial about her problem. She caused grief with my friend Sunday night and started fighting with my OH and do you think she'd apologise, even when it was said to her the next day? I mean she bought up a topic of conversation with my friend that shouldn't have being bought up at all. My friend is barely speaking to me now because of her!!

She's being drinking every night solid this week. I have had enough of her now. I am actually going to give her her marching orders. I have tried to talk to her about her drinking, her family and her friends have tried to talk to her but she won't accept it. We've all run out of steam with her.

I am not upset, just pretty angry. Apologies for derailing the thread.

Know exactly how you feel,put up with the same bull**** with my brother.

Sorry about your Aunty Grem . Very sorry.

That is a really tough situation I don't envy either of you. *huggles*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

That's a ****e state of affairs Moz :(

Know exactly how you feel,put up with the same bull**** with my brother.

Sorry seph

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    You're dead right. You shouldn't have to put up with that in your own home Mozz.

• Advertisement

I am sorry again guys. I should have posted all this in the brooding corner. I am just going to go to bed. When OH gets home, hopefully soon, I am going to have a chat with him and tell him straight out that she's going.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement