Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

So heyday, what are you up to on this lovely night?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It has, it's resting after the burst of activity last night.

I'm playing a game and shooting mutants in the face which is only fit and proper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Apparently this is legitimately raising awareness for breast cancer, don't see how it raises awareness, but live and let live i say

I fancy that girl!:o

Shiminay wrote: »

I'm playing a game and shooting mutants in the face which is only fit and proper.
    Well if you're going to shoot anything, it might as well be mutants.
    Do they deserve it or are you just evil?

I was actually thinking of getting my hair like that someday. The one with the short blonde hair. She is moving kinda oddly though!

• Advertisement

I was actually thinking of getting my hair like that someday.
    You should go for it. Hows your night going?

You should go for it. Hows your night going?
    I met a gf from a music thing I used to do for a veggie dinner. She is VERY preggers!

Cornucopia has WAY improved! She ate everything!

Well that's a good sign. Any plans for the night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Did anyone mention the Mario movie yet?

Can't believe I forgot! Likely because it is objectively a masterpiece:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

quote="aaronjumper;95751117"]So heyday, what are you up to on this lovely night?[/quote]

Not up to much at this hour. Getting from the couch to bed seems very difficult.

as it should be. Put some regular people heads on those mutants. There's a real fun game.

• Advertisement

heyday30 wrote: »
    quote="aaronjumper;95751117"]So heyday, what are you up to on this lovely night?
    Not up to much at this hour. Getting from the couch to bed seems very difficult.

as it should be. Put some regular people heads on those mutants. There's a real fun game.
    Laptops are cool! Bit more stuff to do then bed in an hour I hope.

butterbun wrote: »
    Can't believe I forgot! Likely because it is objectively a masterpiece:pac:
    Oh of course. 10 out of 10!

Just sleep on the couch life is easier that way.

Oh of course. 10 out of 10!

Just sleep on the couch life is easier that way.
    Not on the neck though!

Not on the neck though!
    Not if you like using it anyway. Brings back repressed memories of college nights.

Not if you like using it anyway. Brings back repressed memories of college nights.
    I would get a creek in the neck. Ah yes college nights....and sore neck mornings!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Woah woah woah..hold up a second!!

I go away and have a life and come back to find that ye left the other lair? :eek:

Weren't long going through it I must say!! Congratulations Swannie!! :D No one more deserving of it I must say!!

I would get a creek in the neck. Ah yes college nights....and sore neck mornings!
    Yeah sounds like someone cracking their knuckles. Ouch
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Woah woah woah..hold up a second!!

I go away and have a life and come back to find that ye left the other lair? :eek:

Weren't long going through it I must say!! Congratulations Swannie!! :D No one more deserving of it I must say!!
    Yeah it got pretty fast paced towards the end there. How are you?

Yeah it got pretty fast paced towards the end there. How are you?

Not too bad. I have being very busy in the last few days. Flat out with work and when I come home all I want to do is just cuddle with himself and watch **** on Netflix.

Wanted to get a tattoo over the weekend but just didn't have the time with work. Hopefully in the next week or two I might be able to get something! Biker rally was pretty awesome over the weekend. Went drinking Friday and bought the party back to the house afterwards BUT paid dearly for it all day Saturday. I am telling you working as a chef with a hangover is no fecking joke!! :o Still though, had a bit of craic and enjoyed what I could of it!! :D

I have the next two days off work (hurray!) Heading to Fota wild life park with OH tomorrow, he hasn't being there since he was a toddler and I just want to treat him with a day out because he's being so awesome to me in the last few days, putting up with my narky cranky arse!

But enough about all that malark! How's all with you guys!!?? Missed ye tonnes!!

Not too bad. I have being very busy in the last few days. Flat out with work and when I come home all I want to do is just cuddle with himself and watch **** on Netflix.

Wanted to get a tattoo over the weekend but just didn't have the time with work. Hopefully in the next week or two I might be able to get something! Biker rally was pretty awesome over the weekend. Went drinking Friday and bought the party back to the house afterwards BUT paid dearly for it all day Saturday. I am telling you working as a chef with a hangover is no fecking joke!! :o Still though, had a bit of craic and enjoyed what I could of it!! :D

I have the next two days off work (hurray!) Heading to Fota wild life park with OH tomorrow, he hasn't being there since he was a toddler and I just want to treat him with a day out because he's being so awesome to me in the last few days, putting up with my narky cranky arse!

But enough about all that malark! How's all with you guys!!?? Missed ye tonnes!!
    At least it wasn't dull. Lair missed you something fierce, they were trying to lure you in with music earlier. :D

Same old with me, filled out my forms and sent them off, all going well should be qualified for security work soon. Other than that partying and making a general nuisance of myself.

No news is good news.

Goodnight to anyone that's left, lurking or about to join.

At least it wasn't dull. Lair missed you something fierce, they were trying to lure you in with music earlier. :D

Same old with me, filled out my forms and sent them off, all going well should be qualified for security work soon. Other than that partying and making a general nuisance of myself.

No news is good news.

Goodnight to anyone that's left, lurking or about to join.

Ahh stop. The days are bleeding into each other with me lately. I am no sooner at home and falling asleep and I am back up plating 70+ desserts for two buses of Germans. I love the job, I love the buzz and the high you have after working through the pressure but lately it's becoming more and more fast paced.

I saw that all right, Lith luring me in with a bit of Clutch :pac: I'll try and post when I can but sure ye all know yerselves how demanding real life gets by times! :/

Excellent stuff!! :D Hope it all works out for you aaron!! :)
    Must toddle off soon. I have to catch up on laundry and stuff in the morning before we head off to Fota!! Looking forward to it loads now :)
    (Fota now, not the laundry :pac: )

• Advertisement

Well if you're going to shoot anything, it might as well be mutants.
    Do they deserve it or are you just evil?
    Oh, they totally deserved it. They tried eating my face.
    Now there's a thought. There's one weapon that shoots a length of rebar and if you headshot something it sticks their head to the wall through the spike of rebar (which you can then restock your ammo with), but there are plenty of spare heads around the place.
    Ahh stop. The days are bleeding into each other with me lately. I am no sooner at home and falling asleep and I am back up plating 70+ desserts for two buses of Germans. I love the job, I love the buzz and the high you have after working through the pressure but lately it's becoming more and more fast paced.
    Them's the breaks starting out Mozz, tough work, but for the right person, and you definitely appear to be the sort based on the way you gush about the job here, it's a total rush :)

Them's the breaks starting out Mozz, tough work, but for the right person, and you definitely appear to be the sort based on the way you gush about the job here, it's a total rush :)

I can't see myself doing anything else now to be honest. I honestly do love it and I can't understand why I didn't do it years ago :pac: Ah sure, I am doing it now and that's the important thing!!

How's things with you Shim? All good I hope :)

Arrah grand :) I should have done a few bits and pieces this evening and I didn't, but feck it, those mutants weren't gonna shoot themselves in the face. :D

Unfortunately, tis well past daft o'clock though, so bed time for me. Enjoy the trip tomorrow!

Arrah grand :) I should have done a few bits and pieces this evening and I didn't, but feck it, those mutants weren't gonna shoot themselves in the face. :D

Unfortunately, tis well past daft o'clock though, so bed time for me. Enjoy the trip tomorrow!

Haha! Well they needed someone to help them out with the face splattering :pac:

Yeah must head off now myself!! I shall speak to you all again soon! :D

Night night! :)

Night, Shim n Moffeltozz.

Guess it's my turn for the nightshift :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie dances in and looks about**

Anyone awake?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie covers ears with wings to shutout all the snoring noise!** :eek:

Whuzzat? I'm not asleep, just resting my everthing.

butterbun wrote: »
    Whuzzat? I'm not asleep, just resting my everthing.
    Hi butterbun! Grand to see ye. :D

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi butterbun! Grand to see ye. :D

Good morning, delightful swan person c:

How are you this night/morning?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement