Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭LadyFenghuang

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I am sorry again guys. I should have posted all this in the brooding corner. I am just going to go to bed. When OH gets home, hopefully soon, I am going to have a chat with him and tell him straight out that she's going.

He probably knows. And feel free to share anytime :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Don't be stressing with us Moz, we're all family here *hugs*

Sounds like the hard chat needs to happen though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mozz, we're your mates so we're here for good and bad. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozz, don't apologise! We're all here for you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I love all you guys. I'd be lost without ye, honestly!! I love the bones of ye!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I love all you guys. I'd be lost without ye, honestly!! I love the bones of ye!!

Aww shucks!. :o

Right, I'm going to hit the hay folks. Tomorrow I have to have lunch with my ex and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭LadyFenghuang

Anytime Mozz.

Night you guys ..I got to go to bed xxx

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

heyday30 wrote: »
    Never accept friend requests from Man U fans :D

Ah just kidding.

Right on sister :D
    *high fives *

Awh Mozz! :D

Night Shim. Sounds a bit awkward. That's why I'm so glad my ex isn't around here..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Night folks

Night to those that are away, hope you all sleep well..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night pals o/

Night heyday and Seph and whoever else has gone :)

In bed myself now. Will hang around for a bit. If I disappear, I've drifted into the land of nod. :)

It's that sort of night it seems. All wandering off quite mellow thankfully..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Simmering dinner pasta sause. LOOKS into Lair. WAVES at those still awake. :D

Hi there Swannie, what sort of pasta sauce ya got there?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi there Swannie, what sort of pasta sauce ya got there?
    Spaghetti sauce with mushrooms, black olives, tomatoes, red onions, garlic, basil, oregano, parmesan, and romano cheese. Needs to simmer, so here I am.

Very nice.. Swannie can make dinner at my house any time!. How is all with you?

Very nice.. Swannie can make dinner at my house any time!. How is all with you?
    My Galway Gran made a cook out of me when growing up, so I actually like to. Only problem is my flatmate and I are to trade off nights (when not going out), and she gets lazy at times expecting me to do most of the cooking (until I pounce on her!).

• Advertisement

Sause ready. Now to 3-minute bowl angle hair spaghetti. Bye.

Enjoy dinner there. ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How goes anyone who's about?

Hi there Wolf, how are ya?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Doing well. Watching clips from Boondock Saints here

Not so bad. I'm having a pig of a time with a faulty sensor I can't seem to isolate off the alarm panel. Head wrecking..

Friday coffee and pastries on way. Enjoy noccers :)

I have no idea why I'm awake but I am.

Shiminay wrote: »
    I have no idea why I'm awake but I am.

It's the fiery ball in the sky innit?

• Advertisement

I dunno, waking up is usually the most difficult thing I do every day!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement