Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Same here.. Five more minutes etc etc any excuse.. But bright morning does make a difference..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yep, that's me too!

I stuck on Doug Stanhope's latest podcast, he's talking with a friend who was raped and she's given a very frank and harrowing retelling of the events.

The guy was caught thankfully and talking about it this way seems to be part of her recovery process. I think every man-child that makes rape joke should listen to this very real person who had this very real trauma and violation and understand just what it is they're joking about when they say this stuff.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's strange what people see fit to joke about. I wonder at the mentality, not too much though..

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Shim:)
    happy Friday, Grem:)

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Mornin to yourself SW..

• Advertisement

Mornin to yourself SW..
    Lets fire up the Java-Maker and roar down the road into the weekend!! :D:pac:

Sure the first pot is gone, why not?

Sure the first pot is gone, why not?
    let's do this!!

Steampunk-Coffee-Machines-from-Elektra.jpg

:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Happy Friday chaps and chapettes!

happy Friday, Angron:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good morning everybody. Happy Friday! :)

happy Friday, purple :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's great having all you can eat data. Now I can listen to music everywhere again!

Angron wrote: »
    It's great having all you can eat data. Now I can listen to music everywhere again!

welcome back to the modern world! :P:pac:

SW wrote:
    happy Friday, purple

Happy Friday SW :)

Howdo folks, how are our things?

Meant to go walking at 11 with my friend. Got a message at 8.30am asking could we leave it until 12. I'm hanging around all morning waiting to go. Bet I'll get a message saying she can't go at all and I'll have wasted the entire morning.

Meant to go walking at 11 with my friend. Got a message at 8.30am asking could we leave it until 12. I'm hanging around all morning waiting to go. Bet I'll get a message saying she can't go at all and I'll have wasted the entire morning.

Don't ya just love stuff like that.

Hey shim.

Angron wrote:
    Don't ya just love stuff like that.
    Seems to be a running theme lately...

Howdy Angron, I never asked you how the Wrasslin' trip went! Good fun?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

mornin people, my results are on, i passed it all w overall of 71 with the year overall of 80.67 so happy days :))

i've only final project to go and then im finished :)

Shiminay wrote: »
    Howdy Angron, I never asked you how the Wrasslin' trip went! Good fun?

Oh it was bloody brilliant. Highlight was probably meeting AJ Styles and buying a Bullet Club t-shirt from him. Was cool to see Matt Sydal, Nakamura, Colt Cabana, and Grado wrestle too though.

Joya wrote: »
    mornin people, my results are on, i passed it all w overall of 71 with the year overall of 80.67 so happy days :))

happy Friday, Joya!

congrats on the great result! :D

Joya wrote:
    mornin people, my results are on, i passed it all w overall of 71 with the year overall of 80.67 so happy days )
    Well done Joya!!

thanks sw & paws, i passed in may 2 exams with 60.4, one with 78 and one with 91.5 :d)
    but overall it is 71 and fo my masters the minimum is 2.2 so im really happy with it :d))
    final project seems to be due on 31st july and presentation is between 12th and 16th august ...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hooray for joya well done :D

Happy Friday pals o/

thanks seph, for those 2 exams i knew i haven't done very well but still overall is better than i expected :)

bd7d233b2da885ca8392dc2cb9d19ea6.jpg

:)

Congratulations! Those are some fantastic results, you're awesome :D
    Angron wrote: »
    Oh it was bloody brilliant. Highlight was probably meeting AJ Styles and buying a Bullet Club t-shirt from him. Was cool to see Matt Sydal, Nakamura, Colt Cabana, and Grado wrestle too though.
    Excellent :D I remember seeing AJ when he was an up-and-comer in TNA in Orlando, he was exciting the crowds back then, very glad to see he's still going strong.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Congratulations! Those are some fantastic results, you're awesome :D

Excellent :D I remember seeing AJ when he was an up-and-comer in TNA in Orlando, he was exciting the crowds back then, very glad to see he's still going strong.
    I think my only disappointment in his match was he didn't do the Spiral Tap :pac: Myself and the lads are going to see about going to another show in October.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

thanks seph, for those 2 exams i knew i haven't done very well but still overall is better than i expected :)

bd7d233b2da885ca8392dc2cb9d19ea6.jpg

:)

*slides cup across the counter*

Fill her up :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement