Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

there it goes whooo :d))
    coffee-and-cookies.jpg

cookies are on da house! :d)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Morning folks ;)

Watched the first episode of Sense8

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Only the first? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Yeah, only the first... I was tired, it was late

Martha Jones with an American twang was hard to get used to :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,540 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    there it goes whooo :d))
    coffee-and-cookies.jpg

cookies are on da house! :d)

Cookies!

Mine!

*runs*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Cookies!

Mine!

*runs*

joya's looking from da shadows wonderin' should she stick her leg out and trips seph
    or let him believe he has it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Howdy guys :-)

Happy Friday!

I'm on the mend, very weak and energy zapped out of me though, I told the tutors in college about it so having an easy day here

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm up to episode 10 of Sense8 now. You're in for a treat Links! I got into bed to watch on episode last night and ended up watching three. :o

Hope you're OK ATC

How's everyone?

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Links:)
    happy Friday, atc! :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,540 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    joya's looking from da shadows wonderin' should she stick her leg out and trips seph
    or let him believe he has it :D

D:

:D

• Advertisement

Facebook friend of mine is working for some company and one product has help one girl lose 11lbs in three days. Surely can't be safe. Or effective in the long term.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

my family don't understand how tired and wiped out of energy I am and that I need to rest over my horrible migraine last night, just got a phone call saying 'come over for the evening'. I said no and tried to explain why but they don't get it. I've busted into tears :(

edit: but on the positive side of things, I'm home early from college

Don't let them wear you down ATC. I've never had one myself but most people tend to think it's just a bad headache. You do whatever you need to do to relax and unwind to recover.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Don't let them wear you down ATC. I've never had one myself but most people tend to think it's just a bad headache. You do whatever you need to do to relax and unwind to recover.
    ^^This.

I had no idea how bad they were before I met the dads girlfriend (she suffers really badly at times with them).

If you can read this, you're too close!

Feel better ATC

There terrible things, when I get them I want too cut own head off :O

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Finally got hold of a copy of Cauterize today :D

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Finally got hold of a copy of Cauterize today
    Enjoy!!! Mine is in my car :D

Enjoy!!! Mine is in my car :D

I've already imported my copy onto iTunes and added a few songs to my Ipod Playlist :D

Nice!

In other news, I had an old pair of jeans sitting in the wardrobe so I decided to cut them into shorts. :p

Also a new Slayer song has dropped :D By Odin's glorious beard it's so B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L :D

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYER :D

• Advertisement

Anyone here have a Chromecast or similar?

I was thinking of getting one myself but I don't know do I actually need it :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

I have one. It's much less futtery than messing about with HDMI leads and a messed up screen resolution, but the end result is the same.

I must go now, my laptop can only be on for ten minutes at a time before it heats up and dies. TALLY HO.

Don't have a Chromecast, could've done with one when I ended up splashing €200 on a HTPC for my bedroom though :D They're a total no-brainer for the price though, great device.

I was thinking of getting one myself but I don't know do I actually need it
    butterbun wrote:
    I have one. It's much less futtery than messing about with HDMI leads and a messed up screen resolution, but the end result is the same.
    Shiminay wrote:
    Don't have a Chromecast, could've done with one when I ended up splashing €200 on a HTPC for my bedroom though They're a total no-brainer for the price though, great device.
    Yeah it's either that or some weird HDMI cable with a thing like a headphone thing on it. Just been into Argos to see if I could get one but there's none in stock. Might try Tesco.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Don't have a Chromecast, could've done with one when I ended up splashing €200 on a HTPC for my bedroom though :D They're a total no-brainer for the price though, great device.

What's a htpc?

Home Theatre PC - a small "can't do much except play video" machine that's more underpowered than a PC snob like me would normally own :) They're a dead breed now with things like a Chromecast or the "PC on a Stick" sorts of products that first started appearing with Android and that Intel and MS have started to jump on.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Home Theatre PC - a small "can't do much except play video" machine that's more underpowered than a PC snob like me would normally own :) They're a dead breed now with things like a Chromecast or the "PC on a Stick" sorts of products that first started appearing with Android and that Intel and MS have started to jump on.

And thank the various gods for them! Made my life much easier when recommending things to people. Can't wait until those stick computers are viable for office work and the like, then it's goodbye craptop forever.

No luck in Tesco.

How are you guys tonight?

• Advertisement

No luck in Tesco.

How are you guys tonight?

I am beered and snugged up. We got some carpet out of the attic and made the old clothes drying room into a music room. So much guitar! Many amplifier. Everything sounds great! Since I'm alone, I'm indulging in some Sheavy and Saxon >_>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement