Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Don't let them wear you down ATC. I've never had one myself but most people tend to think it's just a bad headache. You do whatever you need to do to relax and unwind to recover.
    SW wrote: »
    ^^This.

I had no idea how bad they were before I met the dads girlfriend (she suffers really badly at times with them).
    Feel better ATC

There terrible things, when I get them I want too cut own head off :O

thanks guys :) had a little cry and had a nap

will try not to let them wear me down, none of them suffer of it so a bit difficult at times. I've had the whole 'its just a headache' said to me before, very annoying at times

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

butterbun wrote:
    I am beered and snugged up. We got some carpet out of the attic and made the old clothes drying room into a music room. So much guitar! Many amplifier. Everything sounds great! Since I'm alone, I'm indulging in some Sheavy and Saxon >_>
    Sounds cool butterbun. Currently having a cup of tea myself.
    will try not to let them wear me down, none of them suffer of it so a bit difficult at times. I've had the whole 'its just a headache' said to me before, very annoying at times
    Would you consider giving them some information about it from the internet, or even a leaflet from the doctor's office? It might make them see it isn't just a headache.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

A migraine isn't simply a headache, it's an asskicking headache on steroids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭semionova

thanks guys :) had a little cry and had a nap

Oh Sorry to hear it. Genuinely don't let people negate what you go through.

Feel better and take care of yourself. No one knows you but you.

Hi all by the way. I'm ..sort of new. xx

semionova wrote:
    Hi all by the way. I'm ..sort of new. xx
    Welcome :)

• Advertisement

Sounds cool butterbun. Currently having a cup of tea myself.

Would you consider giving them some information about it from the internet, or even a leaflet from the doctor's office? It might make them see it isn't just a headache.

yeah maybe, it might be an idea :)

welcome semionova :) and thank you

it looks like I'll be seeing hozier in July:) seriously cheered me up!

it looks like I'll be seeing hozier in July seriously cheered me up!
    Yaaaaaay!

(Bring me with you... Just kidding!)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Pints!

Yaaaaaay!

(Bring me with you... Just kidding!)

thanks pp! :) Can't wait now :)

• Advertisement

Just watched the video for Mastodon's Asleep In The Deep, and it is several shades of damn trippy.

Shiminay wrote:
    Pints!
    Enjoy!
    thanks pp! Can't wait now
    :D

Any plans for the night guys?

Shiminay wrote: »
    Pints!

ohh nice :)

no real plans over here pp, chill for the evening :)

Sounds good. Think I'll finish watching Sense8 tonight. Got myself a can of Diet Pepsi and a tub of chocolate frozen yoghurt.

Sounds good. Think I'll finish watching Sense8 tonight. Got myself a can of Diet Pepsi and a tub of chocolate frozen yoghurt.

sounds good :)

Listened to MC Hammer's Can't Touch This, then Rick James Super Freak, Hammer ripped off Rick James.

oooh Skype just updated to a new version :)

I forgot that I had a cable to connect my laptop to my TV. Only thing is it just displays the picture and no sound so I have to plug in my speakers. Decent enough. Might save up for a Chromecast anyway. It'd be handier than balancing my laptop on the armchair beside the TV.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Howdy peeps.

Hello sir :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Evening all. A tub a Ben n Jerrys phish food keeping me company tonight. Yummy :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How goes PP?

How goes PP?
    I'm good. House to myself tonight. How are you?

How are you Heyday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

How are you Heyday?

Not too bad thanks pp x

Hey to you wolfie.

heyday30 wrote:
    Not too bad thanks pp x
    Good to hear. :) x

I'm good. House to myself tonight. How are you?
    Doing well until I saw photos of "degloving during autopsy." Do not look that up.
    heyday30 wrote: »
    Not too bad thanks pp x

Hey to you wolfie.

hey hey heyday

Just brilliant :D

Doing well until I saw photos of "degloving during autopsy." Do not look that up.
    I've seen degloving injuries in a dog that was run over by a car, so I can imagine...

• Advertisement

I've seen degloving injuries in a dog that was run over by a car, so I can imagine...

yeah, they talking about degloving due to decomposition. Someone has to put the gloves on so they can collect fingerprints. THE HUMAN SKIN GLOVES. :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement