Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

yep :)

ordered my hozier tickets, hope everything goes to plan this time :D

Marvelous news, hopefully things will go your way this time around, must check out this Hozier chap myself, seems to mentioned here a lot :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Well if she asks if you got her message, just play dumb and 'what message', ha only using you for a lift, should make her walk
    I'm leaving here about 8.30. I'll message her then and say I'll try to make it back in time.
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Me giving full time advice, i suppose it'd be something to do.
    :) Least people listen to you. People ask me for advice and most of the time do the complete opposite.
    ordered my hozier tickets, hope everything goes to plan this time
    Fingers crossed!
    sorry to hear of your troubles pp, that's not on
    Thanks ATC. Yeah it's really annoying. You can bet if I did that I'd be the worst in the world.

Should start charging friends and family for this advice giving, could make a pile of cash :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

d'you know what's dangerous? Having an office in the middle of town that's on your way home from the pub. I've been here for I dunno how long and it's high time I went home! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Marvelous news, hopefully things will go your way this time around, must check out this Hozier chap myself, seems to mentioned here a lot :pac:

Thanks lith :)

indeed, a lot of hozier fans around :pac:
    I'm leaving here about 8.30. I'll message her then and say I'll try to make it back in time.

:) Least people listen to you. People ask me for advice and most of the time do the complete opposite.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks ATC. Yeah it's really annoying. You can bet if I did that I'd be the worst in the world.

Thanks pp :)

not a bother, I'd had done to me and it's so annoying.

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    d'you know what's dangerous? Having an office in the middle of town that's on your way home from the pub. I've been here for I dunno how long and it's high time I went home! :D

Your still at Boards HQ at 02:03 in the morning, that is Dedication to the job.

howdy shim :)

not a bother, I'd had done to me and it's so annoying.
    It is very annoying. :mad:

Going to try sleep. I'll be back if I don't sleep in 30 minutes. Finding it difficult to relax

Thanks lith :)

indeed, a lot of hozier fans around :pac:

No problem :), indeed there be a lot of Hozier fans here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ah, I knew that I'd seen Doona Bae before, she was in The Host and Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance :D

Awesome movies.

• Advertisement

It is very annoying. :mad:

Going to try sleep. I'll be back if I don't sleep in 30 minutes. Finding it difficult to relax

Might i suggest Hozier or Alter Bridge :P

Also *SURPRISE KLAXON*, I do have Hozier's self titled debut album around in my room somewhere, may not hurt to clean it every now and again.

night pp, pleasant slumbers :)

currently scanning in photos for book into laptop

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Might i suggest Hozier or Alter Bridge
    Might be a good idea if watching Ace Ventura as a distraction doesn't work.

Going to try and drift off now. Night guys x

I shall bid you all a good night

*exits stage right*

night night lith :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I shall bid you all a good night

*exits stage right*

*pursued by bear :P

I have crisps in my bag and I'm on the way home. There's a most lovely breeze with some drops of delicious rain and it's glorious. I've missed you rain!

I have crisps in my bag and I'm on the way home. There's a most lovely breeze with some drops of delicious rain and it's glorious. I've missed you rain!

sounds good shim :)

It certainly is :) I'm home now and having a bite and a sup before the leaba!

How're things with your atc?

• Advertisement

It certainly is :) I'm home now and having a bite and a sup before the leaba!

How're things with your atc?

Nice! :)

things are ok over here thanks :) listening to some music and printing out pics for a photo frame

Sounds lovely :)

I have a printer here that I bought from Adverts that I've never plugged in. I thought it was a really basic job cause it was super cheap, but it's a fking monster that's designed for an office of about 200 people!!! :eek: Worse still, it's a colour laser printer and a new set of toners is more than €400! The fecking printer only cost me €80!

I have a printer here that I bought from Adverts that I've never plugged in. I thought it was a really basic job cause it was super cheap, but it's a fking monster that's designed for an office of about 200 people!!! :eek: Worse still, it's a colour laser printer and a new set of toners is more than €400! The fecking printer only cost me €80!

oh wow, big difference between the printer and the toners :eek:

I know! Had I realised I might have opted for some cheapo rubbish :p

But such is life :D

I know! Had I realised I might have opted for some cheapo rubbish :p

But such is life :D

true that shim :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭semionova

It depends on what your printing. We have both an inkjet and laser. Laser printers are superior for small fonts 90% of the time.

Cost isn't just about replacement but how much per page ...diff ones put diff amounts of ink on the page ..and have a certain amount of leakage...

Generally Lasers have more ongoing costs.

Normal print sizes quality is the same for inkjet and laser

It's also the paper ...a different paper might give less quality with diff printers

Some are good on media paper but bad on normal paper...

That's the prob with ink vrs laser...the toner cartridges often exceed the price of the machine itself ....inks generally don't

You end up chucking the printer out when it's out of toner ....a lot of people do.

Try buying non brand toners you don't have to keep going with the brand of make the machine is (depending on the model some do better than others) it can save money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭semionova

nite

Oh, I'm pretty familiar with the ins and outs, I was a sysadmin in several companies that had an unhealthy obsession with printers and wasting paper! :D I just didn't pay enough attention to this particular purchase, the cheapness rang all the bells for me and I thought I had an emergency "I must print" situation which, it turns out, I didn't :)

I don't know how or why it's nearly 4am but I'm still awake and sure feck it! :D

same here :D not tired at all!

decided to give up on the printing for now, ran into a few problems

• Advertisement

I'm going to retire to my leaba and see if the sleep takes me. Even Alexander is awake and running around his table and none of his lights are on the devil! He'll undoubtedly chill again now that I've turned my speakers off and when I stop typing he'll be delighted (I have a mechanical keyboard which is much, much louder than a plain cheapo keyboard) :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement