Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

butterbun wrote: »
    Good morning, delightful swan person c:
    I really am a black swan hiding in person clothing, but shhhhhhhhhhhhhh butterbun! Don't tell anyone!
    How are you this night/morning?
    Just grand thanks butterbun. You?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Black Swan wrote: »
    I really am a black swan hiding in person clothing, but shhhhhhhhhhhhhh butterbun! Don't tell anyone!

Just grand thanks butterbun. You?

My robotic dinosaur lips are sealed ;)

I am nervous! Today is pay day but there's been no pay this day yet! Man cannot live on cheese toasties alone (though believe me, I've tried).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I am nervous! Today is pay day but there's been no pay this day yet! Man cannot live on cheese toasties alone (though believe me, I've tried).
    Nor can woman. My frig and cupboard are bare too. No fun living on a starving student budget.

Nor can woman. My frig and cupboard are bare too. No fun living on a starving student budget.

Ah, you too know the drill :c

What are you currently studenting at if I may be so BOLD?

What are you currently studenting at if I may be so BOLD?
    I'm a grad with funded research studying to what extent interactive communications, gaming, metacognitive skills, and technology may improve learning and performance. Whew!! I've got to cut back on the java drinking! :eek:

• Advertisement

I'm a grad with funded research studying to what extent interactive communications, gaming, metacognitive skills, and technology may improve learning and performance. Whew!! I've got to cut back on the java drinking! :eek:

Ooh, that sounds really interesting! And a diverse mouthful to say, I can't even guess what field it's relating to. My own bias/history wants to say social anthropology, but the chronically insomniac idiot in me wants to say Skynet from the Terminator films.

Ooh, that sounds really interesting! And a diverse mouthful to say, I can't even guess what field it's relating to. My own bias/history wants to say social anthropology, but the chronically insomniac idiot in me wants to say Skynet from the Terminator films.
    Advanced degree in theory, which tends to be interdisciplinary drawing researches from across social, behavioural, computer, and natural sciences. Specifically my paradigm is more like futuristic Skyrim where learning is fun and has real world consequences.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That sounds like "Is the internet good for you" to me.

Too many long words for Ted @ 7am with no java.

Good evening Lady of the Lair. How's all in SoCal

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    That sounds like "Is the internet good for you" to me.
    Certainly a part of the interactive comm experience. :pac:
    Too many long words for Ted @ 7am with no java.
    More like a manic Silly Swannie after too many magic bean cups, babbling conceptual nonsense. :o
    Good evening Lady of the Lair. How's all in SoCal
    Wired but tired Ted. You're up early Thor's Day.

Advanced degree in theory, which tends to be interdisciplinary drawing researches from across social, behavioural, computer, and natural sciences. Specifically my paradigm is more like futuristic Skyrim where learning is fun and has real world consequences.

I'm going to read this again after a sleep and see if I understand then :s

It does sound very interesting though, and has me wondering if you're using boards.ie as research material :P

• Advertisement

Certainly a part of the interactive comm experience. :pac:

More like a manic Silly Swannie after too many magic bean cups, babbling conceptual nonsense. :o

Wired but tired Ted. You're up early Thor's Day.

This lair is the result of you maniac ramblings & dancing, so it pays off. Continue. :D

Ted in work at 8 & housemate deciding to have shower @6:30 has him up.

You have any set time for completing research. Sounds interesting.

I'm going to read this again after a sleep and see if I understand then :s
    When you figure it out, please tell me. I'm still struggling with it. :o
    It does sound very interesting though, and has me wondering if you're using boards.ie as research material :P
    Nope, no fit with my collection of data unfortunately.

Nope, no fit with my collection of data unfortunately.

Could you imagine? Nothing but tea. Tea everywhere.

This lair is the result of you maniac ramblings & dancing, so it pays off. Continue. :D

"Oh I get by with a little help from my friends
    Mm I get high with a little help from my friends
    Mm gonna try with a little help from my friends"

...friends like you and butterbun this Éire Thor's Day. :D
    You have any set time for completing research. Sounds interesting.
    Got funded for 2 years, and one year is gone, so I better finish in one, or I'll be selling pencils on some street corner. :eek:

"Oh I get by with a little help from my friends
    Mm I get high with a little help from my friends
    Mm gonna try with a little help from my friends"

...friends like you and butterbun this Éire Thor's Day. :D

Got funded for 2 years, and one year is gone, so I better finish in one, or I'll be selling pencils on some street corner. :eek:

You'll have to up it to 2 pages a day.

You'll have to up it to 2 pages a day.
    Oh... that's different Ted. My 1-page a day is an attempt to get that 1st novel out... Then again, I can see what you mean. :D

Oops! Got an early appointment, so I better hug my pillow and drift off soon. Been fun! See ye later all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Morning Swan lady, Ted BB and everyone else :)
    Thors day here, coffee time! :)

BTW regarding this:
    By real life name. 'B' for me
    :Dl
    done deal :d)

one of my names starts with A lol (Anthea) :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Morning folks! :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,773 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Links234 wrote: »
    Morning folks! :D
    happy 'good news for Trans-folk' day, Links!! :D:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

SW wrote: »
    happy 'good news for Trans-folk' day, Links!! :D:D

I know, right? It's like, here I was feeling all proud of my country over the marriage ref, and then this comes along too? I could get used to this :D

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    I know, right? It's like, here I was feeling all proud of my country over the marriage ref, and then this comes along too? I could get used to this :D

Indeed. Seems like a new frame of mind is starting to appear in public policies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good morning all

whats the news? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*runs in the door*

Hi pals o/

seph posting at exact time isnt even funny :D

Good morning all
    Morning, purple :)
    Joya wrote: »
    whats the news? :)

The Irish state will now accept trans people’s own declaration of their gender
    TRANS PEOPLE IN Ireland will now not have to rely on testimony from psychiatrists or endocrinologists to have their gender recognised by the state.

Instead, their self-declaration will be accepted, for the purpose of updating passports, driving licences, obtaining a new birth cert, and getting married.

Tánaiste Joan Burton announced this evening that the Cabinet has agreed that, under the Gender Recognition Bill currently before the Oireachtas, changes of gender will be effected by a “statutory declaration,” for those over the age of 18.

*runs in the door*

Hi pals o/
    Morning, Sephers! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

:O D:

:D :pac:

SW wrote: »
    wow thats great, so i can say im a boy and ill get higher salary too lol :d))

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    wow thats great, so i can say im a boy and ill get higher salary too lol :d))

not exactly :p:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement