Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Did you have an idea you were unique to the other kids? How did you react to finding out you had Aspergers? Everybody struggles with maths, i mean where in life are you going to use Algebra :pac:

And again, without coming across as an eejit, did having Aspergers make having friends difficult/easier, or were you kinda ''ah it's not the worst, i'll learn to cope with it'' and went about life business as usual?

And regards the FETAC at 3rd level, was it easier being assessed on projects/assignments/practical work than say pushing the whole Leaving Cert syllabus into a whole year??

When you do become famous and your book becomes a bestseller *fingers crossed for you* :), and hopefully our paths do cross in real life, when i eventually get to working in radio, i and i honestly mean this from the bottom of my heart, i would be honoured to have you as a guest on my show :).

Maybe even an autographed copy of the book to boot :)

I had some idea that I was different to the other students, yeah, things that came so easy to other people were very hard for me

As regards the diagnosis, it was a quite of a shock, it took me a while to come to terms of it. At the same time though, it was a big reief to know the name of what I had and explained a lot of the odd behaviours I've had before the diagnosis. I basically read a lot of books about the subject for the first 6 months after the diagnosis.

that's true actually :pac:

I think it's made it a bit easier in general, I've got to know some of the social cues for making friends etc:)

Yep it was a lot easier, I think I would have found it quite hard

Thanks Lith :):o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Go n-éirí on bóthar leat! :pac:

Depends if Lith takes the high road or the low road in AH kiss. :pac:
    Found it, and the little line about it, are we really a ''weird little clique''
    **Swannie fluffs feathers!!**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Take the narrow winding long road. :pac::)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Found it, and the little line about it, are we really a ''weird little clique''

Oh T.G. yer back Lith! :D Had wondered was I about to start something requiring Boxing-gloves there for a minute! :D;):pac::eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Take the narrow winding long road. :pac::)
    ...And don't forget to pick up the magic beans on the way! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Internet went funny there, the machines & Skynet are coming, time to bring in Arnold

I'm off to have a bath, back in a bit lads :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    ...And don't forget to pick up the magic beans on the way! :D

*leaves a trail of magic java beans*

*leaves a trail of magic java beans*
    Quickly bags beans and RUNS!!! Aloha Seph!
    Internet went funny there, the machines & Skynet are coming, time to bring in Arnold

Your wish Lith is my...

giphy.gif

And with that I must run through the rain drops, shake out my feathers, and fly to my locale. Been fun! Bye for now. "I'll be back!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi and bye swannie. :)

Hello all,

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Quickly bags beans and RUNS!!! Aloha Seph!

Your wish Lith is my...

giphy.gif

And with that I must run through the rain drops, shake out my feathers, and fly to my locale. Been fun! Bye for now. "I'll be back!"

Hey come back with my beans D:

heyday30 wrote: »
    Hi and bye swannie. :)

Hello all,

Hola heyday o/

Hey Seph mon/

Thanks for noticing. Said hi earlier this place moves so fast it was missed.

Was about to open a can of woop ass on the lair :D

Hey Seph mon/

And that's the bottom line becuz Stone Cold Heyday said so :pac:

Ola Senor Sephy as well.

And that's the bottom line becuz Stone Cold Heyday said so :pac:

Damn right lith. ;)

Hey Seph mon/

Bejaysus :O :D

How ya doing?

Ola Senor Sephy as well.

How's young 93 doing?

Damn right lith. ;)

Ohhhh please don't hurt us :o

:D

How's young 93 doing?

Can we please stop with the young 93 shtick please :P, all good here, how's things down in Cork boi?

Can we please stop with the young 93 shtick please :P, all good here, how's things down in Cork boi?

No promises :D

Not bad thanks , wat Hong old episodes of the Simpsons :D

back now, squeaky clean :D

• Advertisement

No promises :D

Not bad thanks , wat Hong old episodes of the Simpsons :D

Ah c'mon, i asked nicely :P

Old episodes of The Simpsons, not a bad way to kill time, not a bad way indeed, i take it your a seasons 1 through 12 only guy??

Ohhhh please don't hurt us :o

:D

I won't..... Much.... Unless you want me to? :o

Give him a kick in the gut, and the Stone Cold stunner :pac:, just for giggles :D

Ah c'mon, i asked nicely :P

Old episodes of The Simpsons, not a bad way to kill time, not a bad way indeed, i take it your a seasons 1 through 12 only guy??

Yup anything after that is pure rubbish but season 1-6 are my favourite though :D

Jaysis :D

back now, squeaky clean :D

How's ATC?

Yup anything after that is pure rubbish but season 1-6 are my favourite though :D

Jaysis :D

How's ATC?

I'm good thanks steph :D you?

Well if you're a Seasons 1 through 12 only, then i suppose you ain't too bad :P, those first 12 seasons were and are classics, Season 13 onward sucks

Give him a kick in the gut, and the Stone Cold stunner :pac:, just for giggles :D

Can't yet. He knows the haps.... Will wait till his guard is down..... Just for the giggles like :D

hi heyday :) how are you?

Can't yet. He knows the haps.... Will wait till his guard is down..... Just for the giggles like :D

*puts on metal plated armour*

• Advertisement

hi heyday :) how are you?

I'm good atc. Fair play to you for staying off the cola :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement