Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

*puts on metal plated armour*

You'll never know Seph.
    *puts on ninja suit, waits..... Paitently waiting.....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

heyday30 wrote: »
    I'm good atc. Fair play to you for staying off the cola :)

good to hear :)

thanks! :) really pleased too

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

TIL that as talented and awesome Myles Kennedy is, he can't whistle :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    TIL that as talented and awesome Myles Kennedy is, he can't whistle :eek:

41y4XPvNKSL.jpg

No problem Lith... Swannie used to whistle in American Football.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey guys :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Hi paws. :)

Good night out? Any nice guys on your travels?! :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey guys :)
    Hi Paws! :D
    Any nice guys on your travels?!
    We have an extra lad at our table of java drinkers tonight kiss. :cool:

Good night out? Any nice guys on your travels?!
    It was OK. Yeah there were a few that caught my eye. All with girlfriends. :rolleyes:

Black Swan wrote:
    Hi Paws!
    Hey Swan!

I need some sleep. It's going to take me ages to get comfy with the pain in my hip so I think I'll bid you all a goodnight. :) x

• Advertisement

Can someone explain to me how the hell can lads find spinning their cars in donuts and all the other general other jackassery that comes with being a ''boy racer'' entertaining, and don't even get me started on the bloody noise that some of them make, sweet mother of jesus, it's infuriating... LEAVE IT TO THE PROFESSIONALS YE FECKING MUPPETS W/NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

end of rant.

He the wrong side of the water swan! :D:(

Boy-Racers are pretty bad in this area alright. Bad n' loud. The main road out of here / into the next bigger town or wherever must be their heaven/haven 'cos it's narrow and curvy and winding and stretchy. But the Council have been working on it for a fair while now. And, I could be wrong, but it seems like they've gone and now made it mostly continuous white-line with the odd few dashes literally actually on-the-corners, and well most except for maybe a minority aren't going to be over-taking on corners anyway are they! Yeah everyone including Boy-Racers are loving it I would imagine.

I need some sleep. It's going to take me ages to get comfy with the pain in my hip so I think I'll bid you all a goodnight. :) x
    Nite nite Paws. May you wake up feeling better.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me how the hell can lads find spinning their cars in donuts and all the other general other jackassery that comes with being a ''boy racer'' entertaining, and don't even get me started on the bloody noise that some of them make, sweet mother of jesus, it's infuriating... LEAVE IT TO THE PROFESSIONALS YE FECKING MUPPETS W/NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

end of rant.
    Three words Lith: Vin Diesel wannabes. :pac:
    He the wrong side of the water swan! :D:(
    Well if you could see this lad kiss, you might jump a plane, cross the pond, and land in John Wayne AP real fast. He is bright and cute. :p

Have a Saturday night date Pacific time. See ye later. Bye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

coffee_time.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,588 ✭✭✭✭looksee

My grouchy aul wan brain looks at the amount of rubber left on the road from donuts and wonders why anyone would want to keep buying new tyres at the rate they must have to

In other news my skinny, nervous black cat has suddenly put on a load of weight. She is FAT - I think I will have to get her checked out. She is not pregnant, or at least she shouldn't be as she has been 'done'. She seems fine apart from the big bum! (she is one of the -apparently - many black cats called Snowball).

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Hope your date went well Swannie but was I the only one here who got a pang of....

dear-john.jpg

Morning all. :)

Hip seems to feel better. I might go for a short walk and see how I get on. Then I'll rest it for the day. :)

How is everyone?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Nico Rosberg
    has won the Austrian Grand Prix, it's a good day :D

• Advertisement

I just got a WhatsApp call from a number I vaguely recognise but don't have saved. Bit strange.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

That's annoying, WhatsApp sometimes gets confused with contacts if there aren't international codes in front and so on.

Shiminay wrote:
    That's annoying, WhatsApp sometimes gets confused with contacts if there aren't international codes in front and so on.
    I do recognise it for some reason. I'm not sure why. I have sent a message asking who it is but they're not replying even though they've seen it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks ;)

I got a bad hangover, my phone decided to crap out on my last night, so yeah... :(

There is no such thing as a bad hangover :pac:

Yes there is :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I was drinking some mead that a friend brewed last night. Damn tasty stuff :D

Oh awesome! :D

I'm hoping my mead turns out alright

Links234 wrote: »
    Yes there is :(

I'm guessing you were either mixing drinks or chugging them back like a thirsty camel in a desert?

• Advertisement

Neither, I had 4 pints of the same beer, I just haven't drank in a few weeks and I think it hit me way harder :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement