Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

not too much information at all, I came off it myself a few months ago and wasn't feeling the best either
    Yeah.. Fingers crossed coming off it will be drama free. :p
    Nah i don't think so, but thanks for asking
    No worries. You know where we are :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »
    Ah-ha! You plan to get the rest of your office sick, don't you grem?

Gah, if only but all I can do is wallow in my plague, on me own here.. I like your thinking though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Yeah.. Fingers crossed coming off it will be drama free. :p

No worries. You know where we are :)

fingers crossed!

you lucky duck shim :P

Hope you feel better soon grem :(

Hiya Ruu

Where did the weekend go?? Suddenly it was Friday, and whoooosh it's now Sunday. It went so fast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Jeepers Links you're getting through it quickly!

Ain't been able to do much of anything today, kinda ****ed and still very short of breath, so just been sitting here watching it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, that weekend disappeared way too fast. I have a potentially mental day ahead tomorrow and for the rest of the week. Bleh.

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote:
    You'll be grand Paws, couple of cycles through and you'll be all back to normal.
    Fingers crossed. Things were erratic at best before.. :o
    Links234 wrote:
    Ain't been able to do much of anything today, kinda ****ed and still very short of breath, so just been sitting here watching it.
    Ah you poor thing. Hope you feel better soon. In the mean time, happy watching!

Shiminay wrote: »
    Yea, that weekend disappeared way too fast. I have a potentially mental day ahead tomorrow and for the rest of the week. Bleh.

it did indeed!

Hope you're week goes ok shim

Going to have a very busy one too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

hi

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Evening Johnny

howdy johnny :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo johnny.. I just had to leg it off to restart a yoke.. I'm now in a heap I really really can't breathe. It's so weird. If anyone gets one of those heavy breathing calls you know who to blame!

hi everybody, i know today was the longest day, i was just out washing the car at 10pm :pac:

but i just heard a song on the radio, "autumn times are here again" :pac: :D

Heyo johnny.. I just had to leg it off to restart a yoke.. I'm now in a heap I really really can't breathe. It's so weird. If anyone gets one of those heavy breathing calls you know who to blame!
    Oh *that's* who it was! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening all. How are you guys?

hi everybody, i know today was the longest day, i was just out washing the car at 10pm :pac:

but i just heard a song on the radio, "autumn times are here again" :pac: :D

yeah today has been really long. Washing the car sounds fun :)

hiya mozz!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

hi everybody, i know today was the longest day...
    Hi ozzy! Pushing 3PM Pacific here, blue sky, sunny, 24C, and wind gusts at 23 km/h. Almost time to swim laps, but thought I would visit Lair to see what ye were all up to. :D
    yeah today has been really long. Washing the car sounds fun :)
    Hi ATC! Slept in after a long night out, but got my 1-page keying from under duvet. :cool:

o/ mozzy, no to bad,

anthin strange?

hiya black swan :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi ozzy! Pushing 3PM Pacific here, blue sky, sunny, 24C, and wind gusts at 23 km/h. Almost time to swim laps, but thought I would visit Lair to see what ye were all up to. :D

haha cool :)

*books one way flight to south cali* :pac:

ps,

Galway Today's Weather
    Apart from some isolated showers, it will be mainly dry for the evening with a mix of cloud and some spells of sunshine. The moderate to fresh and occasionally gusty westerly winds, will decrease mostly moderate later.

edit2, that was very accurate but it wasn't spells of sunhine, it was a spell

Hey ATC!! Hey Johnnie!! Hi Swannie!!

Nothing strange now man. Sitting in bed with pizza, relaxing after work. The only long thing about today was my fecking hours. 9 hours, no break and nothing to eat until now. No wonder the weight is dropping off me :pac:

Just glad to be back to my regular shift tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Evening all. How are you guys?
    Hi Mozz! Just love those growing dragons in your sig. :cool:

Hi ATC! Slept in after a long night out, but got my 1-page keying from under duvet. :cool:

nice one :)

Haven't done my page yet but on it soon. Currently installing drop box so that I don't lose any of my files. That would be my worst nightmare!

Hi Mozz! Just love those growing dragons in your sig. :cool:

Aww thank you Swannie :) They're a cute and colourful looking bunch too :)

Hey Mozz and Swan :)

*books one way flight to south cali* :pac:
    John Wayne AP is only about 4 kms away from university and flat ozzy. :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Aww thank you Swannie :) They're a cute and colourful looking bunch too :)
    Indeed they are Mozz. :cool:
    Hey Mozz and Swan :)

My favourite Paws!! Hi! Any mischief we can wage in Lair? :P
    nice one :)

Haven't done my page yet but on it soon. Currently installing drop box so that I don't lose any of my files. That would be my worst nightmare!
    Get to work ATC!

**Swannie LOOKS for whip for motivation!**

Heyo Mozz and Swannie! Are you here to peel my grapes?? :pac:

John Wayne AP is only about 4 kms away from university and flat ozzy. :pac:

am i guessing right that it's john wayne (ap) airport?

now i have to go :pac:

edit, just google, it really is john wayne airport

#the quiet man

Black Swan wrote:
    My favourite Paws!! Hi! Any mischief we can wage in Lair?
    Hi! Can't think of anything at the moment but I'm sure something will crop up!

• Advertisement

Heyo Mozz and Swannie! Are you here to peel my grapes?? :pac:
    Seedless green grapes were on sale yesterday at locale market too Grem, at 99 cents/lb. Now you have me wanting some...
    now i have to go :pac:
    Well, if you got to go ozzy, you got to go. Are we talking go, or GO?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement