Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Night Shim. o/

Lol, ATC I had a day like that last week. Every message I sent was *full* of typos! :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Shim, sleep well..
    Atc, I swear 'textspeak' is making mush of my brain, I feel like I'm losing basic grammar skills and have to proofread my posts etc quite rigorously..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Night Shim. o/

Lol, ATC I had a day like that last week. Every message I sent was *full* of typos! :o

lol it's funny :o and a bit annoying

night night shim :)

Night Shim, sleep well..
    Atc, I swear 'textspeak' is making mush of my brain, I feel like I'm losing basic grammar skills and have to proofread my posts etc quite rigorously..

yeah same here

My brain is thinking of things to write but I can't write it all down fast enough, which results in a lot of mistakes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

heyday30 wrote: »
    OMG one of the dogs has some bad bad gas.

Little stink monster :/

Well that put a smile on my face! :D

Hehe, I know that feeling though, my little doggy can sometimes let off something fierce!:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Use of text speak should be punishable by a smack with a shovel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Links234 wrote: »
    Well that put a smile on my face! :D

Hehe, I know that feeling though, my little doggy can sometimes let off something fierce!:o

Oh links she's stink. she's running away from herself lol.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My dog doesn't do stinky farts, she does however let me know when she's eaten her tuna by burping in my face.. :rolleyes:

Links234 wrote:
    Hehe, I know that feeling though, my little doggy can sometimes let off something fierce!
    Lol, one of my dogs is like this too.
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Most people use their phones for social networking now, I don't know how text speak is still a thing considering the phone helps you spell the words anyway!!!

Lithium93_ wrote: »

completely agree!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'd rather use a pickaxe on people who use that perversion of language

anyway I gotta be off to my bed, another early start :o night night pals :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

can't spell the simplest of words tonight tonite :o

fyp :P

Bed time for me. Goodnight guys.

i agri wit u

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

i agri wit u

:mad: don't make me get the shovel :pac: :P

:mad: don't make me get the shovel :pac: :P

sure get the shovel and we'll mix a few barrows of concrete, fill a few potholes ;)

Lik if u cri is the offender that made me want to take my eyeballs out with a teaspoon..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lik if u cri is the offender that made me want to take my eyeballs out with a teaspoon..

That or smash the offender's fingers with a hammer.

A fitting alternative Wolf.. How are you?

• Advertisement

I am delightful.

I am delightful.

Good stuff sir, anything wild or exciting your side?.

Four days off for me. Still got a few Mallo Cups left from my birthday.

Oh gosh I missed your birthday oops, belated birthday wishes to you.

hey grem how goes?

Oh gosh I missed your birthday oops, belated birthday wishes to you.

Was just another day for me.

Hi Johnny.. I don't really do the birthday thing either Wolf.. Never seen the reason..

Morning noccers, I'll the first round of brews in..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

mornin noccers :))

352829.PNG

• Advertisement

Evening Joya, how are you? Just on way home from work.. Lookin forward to bed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement