Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

im just up, feelin bit sad as i have just today and tom here left.. flyin back on wed...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hugs for Joya.. Don't worry we'll keep you entertained when you get back..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

much appreciated grem :D
    <3

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys. Hope you're all well. My day has not started how I would have wanted it to...

I woke up around 15 minutes ago. Neighbour walked in through our back door at 8.25am. Who the hell does he think he is??!! For the love of God!!! :mad: :rolleyes: :(

Just as well I'm not getting my blood pressure checked at the doctor's this morning because it's probably through the roof now! :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well then. At the place where my course is held, I've managed to get here before it opens.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll just hope it's not raining Angron!.

Paws, that's ridiculous..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nah, it's dry thankfully.

My Dad had left the back door unlocked. My Mam was still in her pyjamas and was only downstairs about 2 minutes, no joke. Genuinely thought there might have been something wrong somewhere when he arrived at that time. Nope. He was asking my mother how to go about cancelling his phone with Eircom, a matter which apparently couldn't have waited for another hour. Ffs. :mad:

Sometimes paws I think your "friend" might have a problem with boundaries. Maybe you should write him a helpful note, then tie it to a brick, then throw it at him.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning Nocs, how're things?

• Advertisement

Not too bad here Shim, how's things with you?

Grand, bit slow to wake properly today, so it might be time for more tea...

Angron wrote:
    Sometimes paws I think your "friend" might have a problem with boundaries. Maybe you should write him a helpful note, then tie it to a brick, then throw it at him.
    He really does... That sounds very tempting also.
    Shiminay wrote:
    Morning Nocs, how're things?
    Morning. :)

Just back from the doctor's. Should have the results by the end of the week.

I'm actually going to cry

He's here again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Morning folks! ;)

Hacking up something nasty, so think that could explain the shortness of breath yesterday :(

Ah ffs Paws. Nothing short of an unmerciful bollocking will fix it - feck your parents, it's your house too.

Morning Links, that sounds unpleasant! :eek:

I have to drop my bloods to the hospital and I'm not sure where I'm going, so my mam is coming with me. She told him and he still won't leave. This is fcuking ridiculous. I'm that p1ssed off that I'm actually not able to say anything. :mad:

Poor Links. Hope you're OK. :)

Oh Links I hope to hell it isn't the dose I have.. Mind yourself..

Damn, that's all of Sense8 for now, just finished episode 12

Can't wait for season 2 Links! Hopefully won't be too long! :D

• Advertisement

Probably a year :D

With all the talk of the Wachowskis on that show, I completely forgot that J. Michael Straczynski is also a major part of it, I'm a big fan of almost everything he does :)

Next show I'm looking forward to is Season 2 of Rick and Morty. Only another month to go!

Shiminay wrote:
    Probably a year
    Nooooooo! :eek:

My gazorpazorp! :D

Can't wait for Rick & Morty.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Probably a year :D

With all the talk of the Wachowskis on that show, I completely forgot that J. Michael Straczynski is also a major part of it, I'm a big fan of almost everything he does :)

Yeah, JMS! Loved Babylon 5 :D

I'm seriously taken with Jamie Clayton though, she was the best thing about the show, she was absolutely fantastic! Best actress in the entire thing.

Links234 wrote:
    I'm seriously taken with Jamie Clayton though, she was the best thing about the show, she was absolutely fantastic! Best actress in the entire thing.
    Definitely agree with you there Links.

Oh my fcuking God. I'm getting out of this house. He's here again!!!!!

I actually quite liked the guy that played Lito. Very hard not to like the accent tbh.

I dunno Paws, it took a while for his story to get interesting, I was way more interested in Nomi and Will, they were really the only two actually trying to figure out what was going on.

That's true. It did. Nomi's mother was an absolute wagon. It really really annoyed me that she kept using the wrong name and the wrong pronouns. I really liked Amanita as well. :)

• Advertisement

I know, right? She was horrible :eek:

Amanita, I can't get over my Doctor Who fandom so I'm all like yay Martha Jones! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement