Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Awful, awful woman! :eek: Amanita's mother was so lovely though. :)

Lol, I've never been a Doctor Who fan but I do like her. She's quite cool.

Daniela was a little bit irritating IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I have to admit, I'm a huge nerd and love Dr. Who :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Neeeerrrrrd!

Angron wrote: »
    Neeeerrrrrd!

KS1vB4a.gif

Hi Angron :)

Lol, Links don't mind him!

• Advertisement

Ah I'm not minding him, just an image I know he'll get a kick out of :pac:

You know, something I seriously loved about Sense8 was that they had a trans character who was played by an actual trans person. There seriously needs to be more of that.

Links234 wrote:
    You know, something I seriously loved about Sense8 was that they had a trans character who was played by an actual trans person. There seriously needs to be more of that.
    Yeah I thought that was great as well tbh. If there were more shows like it maybe people would know more and be more accepting of trans people in general. I'm not pretending I know a huge amount about the subject but I tend to take people at face value. Probably the wrong choice of words but what I mean is that if someone is nice to me I'll be nice to them, doesn't matter to me what/who they are. I try to get along with everyone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Links234 wrote: »
    KS1vB4a.gif

Will it give me temporary super intelligence? :D

Yeah I thought that was great as well tbh. If there were more shows like it maybe people would know more and be more accepting of trans people in general. I'm not pretending I know a huge amount about the subject but I tend to take people at face value. Probably the wrong choice of words but what I mean is that if someone is nice to me I'll be nice to them, doesn't matter to me what/who they are. I try to get along with everyone.

I think just for the sake of visibility it's important, because people get to actually see what transgender people are like, and it kinda goes a long way to disspelling a lot of ideas the general public might have. Like they can just see trans people are normal.

Links234 wrote:
    I think just for the sake of visibility it's important, because people get to actually see what transgender people are like, and it kinda goes a long way to disspelling a lot of ideas the general public might have. Like they can just see trans people are normal.
    Yeah that's what I attempted to say but not very well :p

She was probably my favourite character tbh. I really liked her a lot. I felt so sorry for her when she said nobody had ever stood up for her before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Next 8 weeks or so sorted, starting back tonight on Sky Atlantic :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2U7KeTrFO4ONpFrfVB5nrtCuAtj6IlJXXTdk--xfXq3Kt3RGhsw

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, there was a reasonable argument being made about Jeffrey Tambor playing the lead in Transparent not letting that gig go to a Trans person - haven't seen it myself, so I don't know the specifics.

Rolling Stone magazine said about Taylor Swift "She might get played on the country station, but she's one of the few genuine rock stars we've got these days."

download.php?name=i-m-out-stewie&id=1289&ext=jpg

SHE AIN'T NO MOTHER ****ING ROCK STAR, SHE'S A POP TART, AND NOTHING BUT A POP TART

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You gotta give her some dues for taking Spotify and Apple to task and getting a major victory for artists - I even saw Billy Bragg coming out in support of her and thanking her for what she's done today. Smart lady. Awful music.

Fair enough she took on Spotify & Apple and won, but other than that she ain't nothing special.

Oh ffs. Visit number 4. I'm so fed up.

Go for a drive Paws, might be a good idea me thinks.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Go for a drive Paws, might be a good idea me thinks.

It'd be a better one to run him over with the car :p

Shiminay wrote: »
    Yea, there was a reasonable argument being made about Jeffrey Tambor playing the lead in Transparent not letting that gig go to a Trans person - haven't seen it myself, so I don't know the specifics.

I've not seen that either, but the same argument always comes up any time they cast someone who's not trans as a transgender character, and that's a problem. To put it rather bluntly, if they keep casting men as transgender women, that's what a lot of people are gonna think trans women are.

Also, everyone have a listen to this incredible lady:

EVERYONE!

Careful Now :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie sneaks into Lair under Potter invisibility cloak. Suddenly throws it off, and...**

Aloha Lairians! At work, and just wanted to say "hi" and "bye." :D

If I had my way wouldn't set foot in here again. I'd be locking the door and letting him knock til the cows came home.

Hi Swan

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Currently trying to set my pc up as media server :v

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

He never said where you should drive the car to. Through his bathroom sounds like a lovely idea. Wait until he in there

He never said where you should drive the car to. Through his bathroom sounds like a lovely idea. Wait until he in there
    That is a valid point :D

I'm off to Zumba. Later guys!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all, how are the lovely noccers?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Swan
    Washed Paws Mobile Pet Care... sounds better every time I see it. Wonder if it would sell in Éire? Oh... Hi Paws!
    Currently trying to set my pc up as media server :v
    Fancy meeting you here Seph.

**Engages anti-Seph filter, so that he cannot read this message...
    **SwanBot secretly sets up shadow network linked to Seph's server**
    ** :pac:

Damnit, did nobody watch that video I posted? :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Washed Paws Mobile Pet Care... sounds better every time I see it. Wonder if it would sell in Éire? Oh... Hi Paws!

Fancy meeting you here Seph.

**Engages anti-Seph filter, so that he cannot read this message...
    **SwanBot secretly sets up shadow network linked to Seph's server**
    ** :pac:

Swannnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee o/

D:

Servers being hacked :O

*sets in motion anti hacker protocols*

:cool:

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    Damnit, did nobody watch that video I posted? :(

I did , its beautiful

*wipes away tear*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement