Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

He never said where you should drive the car to. Through his bathroom sounds like a lovely idea. Wait until he in there
    Drive through W/C? I'm not cleaning that up after!! :eek: Oh... Hi wolf! :D

I'm off to Zumba. Later guys!
    See ye later Paws. Ta. :D
    Morning all, how are the lovely noccers?
    Raises tall java towards Grem. "Cheers!"

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Links234 wrote: »
    Damnit, did nobody watch that video I posted? :(
    Sorry Links, but my free javahouse wifi access point is soooooo weak I cannot open your vid on my tiny netbook. :o

Swannnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee o/

D:

Servers being hacked :O

*sets in motion anti hacker protocols*

:cool:
    Toooooooooo late Seph! Once Pandora's Box has been opened...
    SwanBot 3.0 has taken over! **Plays Darth Vader theme music**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Me can no watch video on phone at the minute..

Ooh coffee.. :)

Ooh coffee.. :)
    Nice dark rich tasty java Grem. Was up all night working on a project, and need the magic to stay awake right now. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I did , its beautiful

*wipes away tear*

Glad I could count on you Seph! I had a little bit of a point to make posting that, she's transgender also :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Java loveliness and good friends in lair, I feel better already!

Glad I could count on you Seph! I had a little bit of a point to make posting that, she's transgender also :)

When I get back to my flat, I'll access your vid on cable Links. Thanks for sharing. :cool:

Java loveliness and good friends in lair, I feel better already!
    Indeed Grem! We are actually having a work meeting at our locale javahouse, but one lad came unprepared, so we are now waiting for him to key-in his part before we proceed. Gives me a bit of Lair time at the moment. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

evening/ mornin folks hope ur all well n happy

Morning Johnny, are ya well?.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Sup crew. How are ye all?

Heyday, m'lady, how are you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How I love tacos.

Heya evening arrivals ;)

Oh Links - how you feeling? You didn't develop a cold did you?

Hi Wolfie!.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Now if only sleep would be nice to me.

Tired and still short of breath Grem, my phone had to be sent off to be repaired again :mad:

On the other hand, things could be a lot worse!

I'm just in work but would happily go back to bed. All the ill and travel have really wrecked me..

I have not slept in almost 24 hours now.

Oh Wolf, that's when stuff gets fuzzy and surreal. Insomnia?.

• Advertisement

I think we probably need coffee and donuts all round then ;)

I like the sound of that plan Links!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I'd go for coffee and donuts right about now too.

Oh Wolf, that's when stuff gets fuzzy and surreal. Insomnia?.
    Yup yup
    I think we probably need coffee and donuts all round then ;)
    *eye twitch*
    heyday30 wrote: »
    I'd go for coffee and donuts right about now too.
    *eye twitch intensifies*

Settled for tea and toast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

kettles boiled

Wolfie needs a hug with his java, we'll sort it johnny!.

Gonna lay down for a bit now. When you start seeing flamenco dancing ferrets, it time for a lie down

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello lovely people :D

Back from Zumba. Loads of fun! Makes you feel really sexy as well! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yup yup

*eye twitch*

*eye twitch intensifies*
    Careful folks, I think breaking a moderator is a bannable offence.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement