Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

well that's a pity :)
    lads still earn way too much over women for the same jobs.. hope that will be next on the list to bring to justice :))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    wow thats great, so i can say im a boy and ill get higher salary too lol :d))

Ahahahha nice try :pac:

Ahahahha nice try :pac:
    yeah, prob wouldn't fool anyone im a guy :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

yeah, prob wouldn't fool anyone im a guy :D

Get one of these :D

Beard_Hat_1622990a.jpg

yea could try it :d)

it would need to be a little longer though, like erm
    to the floor lol

:D
    and yes, also to cover me eyes :d)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Dragonborn Swannie steps into Lair outfitted in black enchanted Daedric armour**

Any dragons about to dance with? :cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning Nocs! It's nice to see Ireland finally, legally, come to the realisation that gender is between your ears and not your legs. This is how evolution happens - years and years of build-up and then a burst of changes in a short time :)

Swannie, I found one:

wm-lg789-v1-01.jpg

swannie you may chose any of joya's 60 dragons, they all would be happy to dance with ye :)

edit: aw trhe loch ness monster may join as well lol :d))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

morning peeps

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shiminay wrote: »
    Swannie, I found one:
    That's grand Shiminay! :cool:
    swannie you may chose any of joya's 60 dragons, they all would be happy to dance with ye :)

Tell them to cue up Joya. I can dance all night! :D
    cgh wrote: »
    morning peeps
    Hi cgh. Long time no chat.

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Tell them to cue up Joya. I can dance all night! :D
    true story :p

may be a party then, me dragons deserve one! :d))

may be a party then, me dragons deserve one! :d))
    Methinks I'll twirl and splash about with Dragonheart first given his great sense of humour...

latest?cb=20130922025830&path-prefix=protagonist

• Moderators Posts: 51,773 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

yay for Dragonheart! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Methinks I'll twirl and splash about with Dragonheart first given his great sense of humour...

latest?cb=20130922025830&path-prefix=protagonist
    aw whatta cutie wub.gif

yes long time no see.....

Ive been busy.

but this new lair.....

love the decor

SW wrote: »
    yay for Dragonheart! :D
    Lots of heart indeed SW! :cool:
    aw whatta cutie
    And he can woo you with his gift of speech Joya. ;)

don't forget Toothless ;)

111532-Toothless-gif-Imgur-how-to-tra-EwAM.gif

but this new lair.....

love the decor
    Have a seat in our new black leather couch cgh. :cool:
    SW wrote: »
    don't forget Toothless ;)
    I can just imagine SW how useful such a dragon could be... :o

:D

• Advertisement

comfy chairs.
    what are these sinister loops for

comfy chairs.
    what are these sinister loops for

**Swannie practices her innocent look in mirror**

lovely fluttering of eye lashes there.

what were we talking about....

Coffee.

lovely fluttering of eye lashes there.

what were we talking about....

Coffee.

cgh speaks magic!!

coffee-heart.jpg

turned out none of me bosses will be at the office today, wonder if id just go home and work from there :))

turned out none of me bosses will be at the office today, wonder if id just go home and work from there :))
    I work from my flat a lot Joya. They actually let me do that, so long as I meet deadlines. We are project driven and don't punch a clock. :cool:

I work from my flat a lot Joya. They actually let me do that, so long as I meet deadlines. We are project driven and don't punch a clock. :cool:
    yes similar here :) that's one of the things i like about being a programmer happy.gif

aand as a matter of fact i do have a deadline for something this evening so id really have to work on it, its just itll be more comfortable home :-)

yes similar here :) that's one of the things i like about being a programmer :pac:
    I need to get SwanBot reprogrammed Joya. She was to seek and CRUSH Seph, but rather than do this she has a crush on Seph. That just bugs me! Can you fix her? :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

And everyone knows Joya that coding with no pants on makes you at least 38% more efficient.

• Advertisement

I need to get SwanBot reprogrammed Joya. She was to seek and CRUSH Seph, but rather than do this she has a crush on Seph. That just bugs me! :pac:

aw sister its a tough one :d))) i may offer some help for the first :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement