Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

thanks pp, it's difficult to deal with, she's not the same person at all. I'll try to x

Yeah.. I know what that's like. PM is always there if you need it x

Wow, Links that lady has quite a voice. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Links, I went back and watched a minute ago. Stunning voice. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Angry Marines are one of the better things I've seen from /tg/. That, and Chapter Master Smashf*cker.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

That's really sad to hear about your gran atc, it's just awful. The person you knew slips away and there's nothing you can do about it :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah crap, I'm really sorry to hear that ATC.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's rough Atc, it's hard to see.

How are you feeling Grem? In the office?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

thanks guys <3 tis hard but nothing i can do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I hope you enjoy nice tunes I provide :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shiminay wrote: »
    How are you feeling Grem? In the office?

My fever has finally gone.. Just aswell was running out of clothes. Doin better now I don't have that to drag me down, chest less tight too.
    In the office but taking it handy while I can.

• Advertisement

Good stuff!

I'm in the bed NOT playing Arkham Knight. Tuesday's are bad enough without being tired enough to need match sticks to keep the eyes open!

Nighty night my darlings!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi atc sorry to hear about your grand. I've a very close family member with dementia, enjoy the good times with her. Pm always open x

Hi everyone.
    Watching "my mad fat diary" freakin love this show. Didn't think they'd do another series by chance I spotted it on the planner today :)

Thanks Shim and sleep well.. How do Heyday..

I'm alright grem. Floating around in the shadows here :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I sometimes wonder if I'm some sort of different species, I don't think I watch any of the shows mentioned here.. :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I never watch it either Grem. But damn that link is funny

I don't either Grem. not much of a program follower.I discovered my mad fat diary last year. Love it.

I more a sitcom watcher

Mostly watch various discovery type shows and crime drama stuff.

• Advertisement

I start watching those and I never sleep

I start watching those and I never sleep

I've stopped putting on the telly when I get home from work for that exact reason.. Haven't an ounce of willpower at all! :o

Going to the land of nod for a while.

Night night guys x

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Anyone still about?

Still here Mozz!.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hey Grem!! You're the one true noc!! :D How are you?

Sorry Mozz, got busy with work, serves me right for saying I'd take it easy!.

I can't recollect when I last saw Ted here, is he mia or have I just missed him?

*gets breakfast set up for day dwelling crew*

I have no idea what has me this awake this early, but here I am. I'm not going to be getting out of bed yet though, it's too comfy :p

• Advertisement

Bright lights!! Can't wait for my bed. Hoping to be there by eleven..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement