Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just into the cot now after app and walking the doggy. Night night for now.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

nn Grem, we'll talk to you in the morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Night Grem :)

I think I'll bring a book outside. It's really nice.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Looks kinda sunny here, but it's also rather breezy and cool so it's not too bad.

Might finish this book and start the next one in the series later today. :)

I can't wait to get into bed tonight. Just put my bed linen into the wash and there's nothing better than fresh bedsheets!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

hey ho folkies.

I have returned.

Did you miss me.

You were a chatty bunch in my absence 50 pages ( x 40 posts a page) to catch up on. Might not be up to speed in a while. :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

How do Ted? We were only wondering where you'd gotten to last night:)

Hi Ted :)

Yeah we did wonder where you'd got to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So this arrived in the post today, forgotten i had ordered it.

LiveAtTheRoxy25914-CD.jpg

Enjoy Lith :)

Had lunch and now I'm back outside. It's not quite as warm but it's really nice.

• Advertisement

Oh it's going at full blast :D

Any Disturbed fans in our midst?? They are back after a 4 year hiatus w/a new song and album #6 IMMORTALIZED being released in August

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oh it's going at full blast :D

Any Disturbed fans in our midst?? They are back after a 4 year hiatus w/a new song and album #6 IMMORTALIZED being released in August

Christ there still going :eek:

I like a couple of their songs actually. Indestructible is one I like :)

Christ there still going :eek:

Aye, there's a shiny new thread over in Rock & Metal set up by yours truly :D, check it out :p and the new song of course.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yuss, me likes Disturbed! Had no idea new stuff was in pipeline.. Good news, thank you squire. ;)

Yuss, me likes Disturbed! Had no idea new stuff was in pipeline.. Good news, thank you squire. ;)

Glad you like the news then, it's amazing what a band can do in secret without splashing it all over social media :p

New track here for ya Grem

That's a bloody decent tune, nice one!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

All I can say is: meh.

Angron wrote: »
    All I can say is: meh.

Yeah a lot of people are like that about them, i call them a guilty pleasure in fact!!

Different strokes for different folks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

The **** did i just watch

His piercing freaks me out a little :o

Spent the last few minutes finding the cast of Sense8 on Twitter. Now to Instagram. :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    The **** did i just watch

Saw title, didn't watch! :rolleyes:

Hey Grem, new Steam Powered Giraffe album soon :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Links234 wrote: »

Tutturu! :-P

Links234 wrote: »

Oh yeah trying to make me feel better now? :P

Tutturu! :-P

HAI OKARIN! :pac:
    Oh yeah trying to make me feel better now? :P

Yeah, ofc. Why, did I make you feel bad before? :confused:

Making fun of Disturbed of course!. :pac:

• Advertisement

Yeah a lot of people are like that about them, i call them a guilty pleasure in fact!!

I've nothing against them, or against people that like them, I'm just not a fan.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement