Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Don't worry, I sincerely doubt I'd risk antagonising the Wolf..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Good, now tell South Carolina that. Racist asshats, gonna get what they got coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Up early in the morning. Should really try get some sleep.

Night night guys x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Paws, sleep well..

*prepares statement for south carolina*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Just don't warn them I am coming for them

• Advertisement

Just don't warn them I am coming for them

*edits statement slightly*

idiots think having a racist symbol flying over government buildings is a fine idea. I thinks not.

Rain the apocalypse upon them Wolfman!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oooh someone mention the apocalypse?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oooh someone mention the apocalypse?

Only if you come bearing arms!. :pac:

• Advertisement

or you are arming bears.

I'll go one better and bring the entire 9 levels of Hell with me :pac:, oh and an armory of guns and other bits n' pieces.

I'm so liking where this is going.

Would you also like a bear armed with a flame thrower?

Would you also like a bear armed with a flame thrower?

Seen that, it not a pleasant sight to behold.

Well scrapping the flame thrower armed bear then,

On a side note, this pleases me greatly :D
    http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-to-record-new-album-in-the-spring/

I would like a crossbow.. And our apocalyptic reign to be soundtracked by Slash.

I would like a crossbow.. And our apocalyptic reign to be soundtracked by Slash.

With Slash as the soundtrack, = world on fire :pac:

I very much like how this is turning out! Can I ride in on a pterodactyl?

I very much like how this is turning out! Can I ride in on a pterodactyl?

No, no pterodactyls, you can ride in on a tank with Flight Of The Valkyries blaring :D

Seriously, this has a CHAAAAAARGE feel to it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Grem, Lith, wolf (and Seph hiding behind the curtains with his toes sticking out).

Sorry I had to leave without saying bye earlier... the W-word got in the way.

get me a tank. They can drive me closer, so I can hit them with my sword.

Ooh tank girl, well played I like!. I like a lot... :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

get me a tank. They can drive me closer, so I can hit them with my sword.

Here wolf, you can borrow the one I use when solving traffic problems in LA metro. It's great for rush hour...

M1A1-Bagdad-RunningOver.jpg

Ooh tank girl, well played I like!. I like a lot... :D

Oh.. were we talking tanks or tank tops Grem? Silly Swannie!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

'lo all.

Ruu wrote: »
    'lo all.

Is this the real, one and only Ruu visiting Black Swan's Ballet of Blood? The notorious mischief maker Ruu of TCN bygone days? Whoa!! :eek:

**Swannie gasps for breath, grabs her chest, and passes out on Lair floor!**

Hi Ruu, pick your weapon and tank!.

Mornin' and welcome to the madness.

• Advertisement

Hi Ruu, pick your weapon and tank!.
    Mornin' and welcome to the madness.
    Be careful what you ask for Grem and Lith! This is the ultimate mischief maker Ruu of ancient TCN days you are inviting into the Lair...

Oh... welcome Ruu :o :P ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement