Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

howdy pals :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Previous mischief is expunged, a clean slate here so to speak

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

howdy pals :)
    I got my 1-page done earlier today ATC, how about you? Oh... Hi! :D
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Previous mischief is expunged, a clean slate here so to speak
    Judge Lith has ruled. :cool:

Black Swan wrote: »
    I got my 1-page done earlier today ATC, how about you? Oh... Hi! :D

hi, how are you? I got my page done too :)

Me likey :D

Morning ATC

• Advertisement

Morning ATC

hiya lith, how's it going?:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

hi, how are you? I got my page done too :)
    That's absolutely grand ATC! Good show! I'm happily off work sipping my first cup of magic beans at locale javahouse with friends. Does it get any better than this?
    Lith Rules! :cool:

hiya lith, how's it going?:)

Fine and dandy here :D

All right now down with this sorta thing or it'll be a trip to the cells for you :P

gimme praise, gimme all the praise

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ruu wrote: »
    'lo all.

A legend appears.

• Advertisement

That's absolutely grand ATC! Good show! I'm happily off work sipping my first cup of magic beans at locale javahouse with friends. Does it get any better than this?

thanks black swan :) No I don't think so, sounds pretty good to me

good to hear lith :)

All right now down with this sorta thing or it'll be a trip to the cells for you :P
    Oooooooooooooo Lith! What happens when I'm sent to the Lair cells? Will I be chained to the wall and... ??? :eek: :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

^ And Swannie calls Ruu the troublemaker in here?!

Oooooooooooooo Lith! What happens when I'm sent to the Lair cells? Will I be chained to the wall and... ??? :eek: :P

I'll hand Seph some paddles and he can do what he pleases :P

A legend appears.
    Indeed wolf! But I am afraid I might have scared him off with my Silly Swannie Act. Bad Swannie! Bad! Bad! :o
    thanks black swan :) No I don't think so, sounds pretty good to me
    Methinks ATC that many in this locale thinks us a bit crazy, 4 of us sitting about a table chatting, keying posts, twitters, emails, surfing, mobiles, and whatnot all at the same time while sipping tooooooo much java. :eek:

Indeed wolf! But I am afraid I might have scared him off with my Silly Swannie Act. Bad Swannie! Bad! Bad! :o

Methinks ATC that many in this locale thinks us a bit crazy, 4 of us sitting about a table chatting, keying posts, twitters, emails, surfing, mobiles, and whatnot all at the same time while sipping tooooooo much java. :eek:

not crazy at all methinks :)

not crazy at all methinks :)

You should see the LOOKS we get by other students at times ATC! :pac:
    ^ And Swannie calls Ruu the troublemaker in here?!
    Years ago I was only a mischief making apprentice under The Wizard. Long, long ago there was the 3AM site close for maintenance, and we would race to be the last poster in TCN before close, but the Great Wizard would use his powers to be last! Some claimed he cheated, but I know better. It was mischief magic!
    I'll hand Seph some paddles and he can do what he pleases :P
    Now Judge Lith, we cannot have Seph step into administer Swannie punishment. You don't want a jealous SwanBot on your case! She has been upgraded (secretly) to 3.0 and would be toooooo much to handle if mad! You would need all the King's horses and all the King's men to put you back together again Lith! :eek:

Now Judge Lith, we cannot have Seph step into administer Swannie punishment. You don't want a jealous SwanBot on your case! She has been upgraded (secretly) to 3.0 and would be toooooo much to handle if mad! You would need all the King's horses and all the King's men to put you back together again Lith! :eek:

No paddlin' for Seph then

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Since when do we have cells? You mean the subbasement where we keep the unnameable monstrosities that time forgot?

Since Seph misappropriated lair funds and secretly built some cells

• Advertisement

No paddlin' for Seph then
    Not to worry Lith... methinks Seph fell asleep while hiding behind the Lair drapes. SwanBot continues to point with wing at his toes sticking out from under the curtains.

Not to worry Lith... methinks Seph fell asleep while hiding behind the Lair drapes. SwanBot continues to point with wing at his toes sticking out from under the curtains.

Seph, sleeping on the job as usual :pac: :D

That would explain the poor quality of the libations available lately.

Since when do we have cells? You mean the subbasement where we keep the unnameable monstrosities that time forgot?
    Oh oh... I didn't realise that wolf was listening. :eek:

Hi wolf. Once upon a time there was a need for Lair cells... ahhh... for... ahhh... Oh! For preying upon... no... ahhhh... for prayer like monks and sisters. Yes! That's it! ;)
    Yes, Seph waited months and months for Shiminay to fall asleep... a rare occasion... and then charged the cells to his budget. SwanBot whispered the story in my ear after her investigation of Seph. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

I'm too old to get into trouble, too much effort. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Bon nuit nocs.

Ruu wrote: »
    I'm too old to get into trouble, too much effort. :p
    Oh... welcome back Ruu! Swannie promises to be good (crosses wings behind back :P).

Of course, there is "good," and then there is GOOOOOOOOD! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Bon nuit nocs.

I have had dinner, thanks though. ;)

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Bon nuit nocs.
    Nite nite Mozz. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Woop woop woop woop woop woop woop :p

Should have been in bed at least 2 hours ago, but I was off recording a podcast :)

How are we Nocs?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement