Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

What kind. My choice is usually butter. Mmmm.

I prefer salted popcorn. Nyom. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Bloody hayfever, my nose is almost completely blocked and it's pissing me off.

Want one of these, Angron?

300x336xhay-fever.png.pagespeed.ic.emVflqkyHn.jpg

This is a real invention btw, I saw it on Facebook earlier...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Paws if you own any hoodys, you could do this later.

are_these_inventions_silly_or_smart_24.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I've done that with a hoody before, the mother was not pleased seeing as the hoody was only in off the line :pac:.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I've done that with a hoody before, the mother was not pleased seeing as the hoody was only in off the line :pac:.
    Surely worse to be doing it with one that wasn't clean. Picking bits of fluff and such out of your teeth. It's only salt, a few shakes and you'll be grand. I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Paws if you own any hoodys, you could do this later.

are_these_inventions_silly_or_smart_24.jpg

That's a brilliant idea :)

Surely worse to be doing it with one that wasn't clean. Picking bits of fluff and such out of your teeth. It's only salt, a few shakes and you'll be grand. I think.

Aye, but the mother didn't look at it that way, i got a bollocking that would put Fergie's hairdryer treatment to shame :pac:

Sure all i did was brush the hoody off and bob's your uncle, stuck it on a hanger and into the cupboard

Haven't done it since, *shudders*, nothing worse when the mother is on the warpath

heyday30 wrote: »
    That's a brilliant idea :)
    Indeed it is, I wonder how many other silly things we can do to make life easier.

Aye, but the mother didn't look at it that way, i got a bollocking that would put Fergie's hairdryer treatment to shame :pac:

Haven't done it since, *shudder*s, nothing worse when the mother is on the warpath
    Attack of the Irish mammy. Only the strongest will survive.

• Advertisement

Attack of the Irish mammy. Only the strongest will survive.

Irish mammy's furious, and those 5 words that put the fear of god into you as a child

I'll get the wooden spoon :eek:

BEJAYSUS

Irish mammy's furious, and those 5 words that put the fear of god into you as a child

I'll get the wooden spoon

BEJAYSUS
    I thought you were going to say "I'm not mad, just disappointed". Never got it myself, always the anger. :pac:

That's genius! Although I think my mother would have a similar reaction to Lith's.

I thought you were going to say "I'm not mad, just disappointed". Never got it myself, always the anger. :pac:

You were never threatened with a slash from a wooden spoon :eek:, ya lucky fecker ya :P

''I'm not mad, just disappointed'' - I've had that told to me quiet a lot in my teen years.

That's genius! Although I think my mother would have a similar reaction to Lith's.
    Yeah but we're all adults now, tis grand.
    You were never threatened with a slash from a wooden spoon :eek:, ya lucky fecker ya :P
    I was indeed, I meant I never got the disappointed speech only the angry ones. Then then the threat of the wooden spoon. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Never cross an irish mammy, she wouldn't be long knocking ISIS into shape.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

CIStKz3WgAEC1Lh.jpg

Someone's getting cake tomorrow...

Yeah but we're all adults now, tis grand.

I was indeed, I meant I never got the disappointed speech only the angry ones. Then then the threat of the wooden spoon. :D

Oh the wooden spoon threats, would scare ya straight, though in a way i'm lucky the parents went to the extreme - A slash with a leather belt :eek:

Nothing worse than a parent/parents telling ya they be disappointed with ya.

Some kids today could use some old school methods of child raring, sweet jaysus some of them would need several slash's with a wooden spoon

Shiminay wrote: »
    CIStKz3WgAEC1Lh.jpg

Is it your birthday tomorrow??

is it me??

• Advertisement

Looks good Shim, you do that yourself?
    Oh the wooden spoon threats, would scare ya straight, though in a way i'm lucky the parents went to the extreme - A slash with a leather belt :eek:

Nothing worse than a parent/parents telling ya they be disappointed with ya.
    My mothers friends nickname for me was anti-christ. I'm much better now. *Twitch*

Looks good Shim, you do that yourself?

My mothers friends nickname for me was anti-christ. I'm much better now. *Twitch*

Your real name wouldn't be Damien would it? :pac:

I've been called a miserable little ****head who'll amount to nothing in life - By a person who shall remain nameless.

Oooh cake!! :D

Your real name wouldn't be Damien would it? :pac:
    Legally no. Spiritually? No. :pac:

Well time for more tea and a dashing new haircut, I'll annoy ye more later.
    Bu bye!

Legally no. Spiritually? No. :pac:

Well time for more tea and a dashing new haircut, I'll annoy ye more later.
    Bu bye!

Ah damn :P

enjoy the tae

Supping a mug o' tae here.

Would go nice with a slice of Shim's cake.

**hint***hint***

CIStKz3WgAEC1Lh.jpg

Man of many talents there our shimi :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

There's a lady I've worked with several times over the years who's leaving her PR company tomorrow, so I thought I'd say a thank you to her for all the fun and help over the years since I started in Boards 6 years ago.

There's a lady I've worked with several times over the years who's leaving her PR company tomorrow, so I thought I'd say a thank you to her for all the fun and help over the years since I started in Boards 6 years ago.

Ahhh. Thanks really nice thing to do.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Can I have some cake?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement