Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Have the kettle on as we type Joya.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

whats he doin today paws :d))

great grem, one tea here as well happy.gif

what are you up to :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea is great. I'm lazing atm but going for a bite to eat with a mate later. We try and meet weekly for a chat.. How are you?

Poor Paws, so glad to live away and on my own when i hear stuff like that..

aw its great to have a mate like that grem, im sure its going to be enjoyable :)

btw im home but should suppose to work, however haven't done much since i came back from the office so will have to put some more hours into that :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Pay day is still without pay. Who wants to feed a bb for a week? *stomach rumbles*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joya wrote:
    whats he doin today paws :d))
    Poor Paws, so glad to live away and on my own when i hear stuff like that..

I told him it might be a good idea to at least open his bedroom door or come out for a few minutes and if looks could kill...

Both him and his gf are in there, and I know they want to be together and whatnot but until about ten minutes ago we hadn't seen either of them. They came down, ate and ran back up. Maybe I'm getting old but it's a little bit rude IMO.

Yeah we re-connected after losing a mutual friend and it's been good for us both.. Food and pints and chat.. Nice quiet evening.

Butterbun, have you had any communication from your employer?.

That sounds nice Grem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

butterbun wrote: »
    Pay day is still without pay. Who wants to feed a bb for a week? *stomach rumbles*
    I'll feed you. No onions though, onions are the devil.

yes as paws says sounds good grem, have a good time! :-)

finally someone who like me does not like onion lol
    people usually look at me as if i have two heads when i say i don't like or start taking it out from pizza :D

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    people usually look at me as if i have two heads when i say i don't like or start taking it out from pizza :D
    Can't stand them and they're put in everything. Anytime there are onions in something people just say "pick it out" as if that immediatly erases the fact the food was cooked with it.

Never a trust a food that makes you cry while preparing it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Butterbun, have you had any communication from your employer?.

Nope! It is BTEA because I am the student type. The general crappiness of social welfare is known to me though. I'm thinking a delay because of the bank holiday this week. Bills to pay though :S

My saviour:eek:

Onions be damned, stuff my fat face!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

yes as paws says sounds good grem, have a good time! :-)

No cheese and onion tayto's so ? :-P

Nope! It is BTEA because I am the student type. The general crappiness of social welfare is known to me though. I'm thinking a delay because of the bank holiday this week. Bills to pay though :S

Okay, let me know when you've reached Limerick and I'll pm you the directions. Spuds and sausages okay?

Sorry you're having money troubles. In my experience if you're straight up with the companys they'll cut you some slack.
    Rang them up one day "Turns out I'm broke until next week, is that okay?"
    "No problem, thanks for the call"
    They don't mind as long as you don't mess them about dodging calls or saying you'll have it and then dropping off the grid.

Oh sh1t hope it lands in tomorrow for you.

No cheese and onion tayto's so ? :-P

aw jeez no would make me sick me thinks :o
    anything else but that :d)

Any news guys?

news? well, not much here paws, just if i do not do this work for tomorrow no matter how good your bosses are you'd be in trouble :d)
    so do not see much sleep tonight

what you re up to?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

aw jeez no would make me sick me thinks :o
    anything else but that :d)

Salt and vinegar are better anyway :-P

Salt and vinegar are better anyway :-P

defo :D

even just original is fine for me tbh :)

• Advertisement

Looking up menu for din din but all i can think of is bangers and mash.. With onion gravy.

well go for it grem if you like, we re all different anyways so as many tastes as people, they say :)

Don't think it's on the menu though.. Lamb burger perhaps, right best stop dawdling about online and get myself out the door soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Looking up menu for din din but all i can think of is bangers and mash.. With onion gravy.

Sounds nice Grem. Lots of butter in the mash?

this food talk makes me hungry .. again :d))

Joya wrote:
    what you re up to?
    Just having a browse around Boards now, you?
    OMG that sounds nyom. :D

Don't think it's on the menu though.. Lamb burger perhaps, right best stop dawdling about online and get myself out the door soon..

*drool*

poor little lamb :(...

Grem if you're having dessert you should totally have apple pie and cream if it's on the menu. :D

• Advertisement

Dessert is pints!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement