Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Be careful of your hip Paws!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I will :)

Seems to be OK now. If I don't go for a few minutes my muscles will stiffen up and I'll be sore tomorrow. Going to take it easy though.

How's things?

My things are wonderful. I was a bit of a sleepy head this morning, but I'm here now and awake, so that's half the battle won :D

Ah good :D

My phone is going out the window soon. I've restarted it 4 times in the past half hour becasue the bloody internet won't work.

Hate that! I'm about to get a new phone, might even get it today if the stars align! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What's the potential new phone gonna be?

Nice phone Shim. :cool:

WiFi still not working on my phone but it's fine on my laptop. Haven't a clue what's going on with it. Signal isn't great either.

Called into the doctor's on my way to meet my friend to see if my blood results were back and my GP is going to ring me later. Don't know if that's good or bad. We shall see.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Shiminay wrote: »

Oooh - you can play the PS4 on that... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

m in new office just found out my batteries for the keyboard are dead and ive no replacement ones :(

• Advertisement

Uh oh... Any way you could get some more?

yup, just went across the street to a nice little shop a guy in the office recommended, kinda nice to get to know the new area a little : )

Awh that's nice :D

How's your day going other than that?

I'm going to rest my hip for the day. Hopefully I won't have to sleep sitting up tonight. :o

Awh that's nice :D

How's your day going other than that?

I'm going to rest my hip for the day. Hopefully I won't have to sleep sitting up tonight. :o

its going a little strange since i am the only one at the office today apart from the guy who's fixing the lights here :d))

it was cool that the second bus im taking to here is actually free as it goes by city centre fare and the bus stop is literally in front of me door :D

btw sory to hear for your pain hope it lessens soon :)

also as this is my first day after a long holiday i find it hard to go into code atm.. like, was i writing this, what was i thinking :d))

Joya wrote: »
    its going a little strange since i am the only one at the office today apart from the guy who's fixing the lights here :d))

it was cool that the second bus im taking to here is actually free as it goes by city centre fare and the bus stop is literally in front of me door :D

btw sory to hear for your pain hope it lessens soon :)

Oh that is strange. Nice and quiet though.

Woo, free bus!

Thanks. Fingers crossed it'll be OK soon

You'll have the weekend to come back down to earth Joya and I'm sure once Monday rolls around and you're in the office with the rest of your colleagues you won't be long wishing to be back on holiday again :D

i hope so shiminay, hope so :o

btw :-D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's a mad set up Joya, hope your afternoon flies.

Joya wrote:
    btw :-D
    Nice :D

• Advertisement

Not bad!

This is my desk atm...

353255.jpg

Cool mug!

Yes! It holds a pint and I can fit my fist in it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hi peeps :)

A quick hi and bye :) I'm home sick from college today but on a writing roll

I'll put up a pic of my desk. Even though mine is at home, unlike you peeps. :)

A quick hi and bye I'm home sick from college today but on a writing roll
    Oh no, I hope you feel better soon ATC.

Ah that's not pleasant atc, but at least you're spending your day well and that's a day well spent instead of letting the illness get the better of you.

This is my desk at home Paws:
    B9HwCh0CMAEc5M-.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Nice cool run to set me up for the day. Happy Friday all.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yay, I have my 3DS back and operational :D

• Advertisement

My desk :)

Jane's desk.PNG

Jeez that's very snazzy Shim.

I didn't have one at work actually. Most of the time I didn't have time to even sit down. I do have some pics from work if anyone wants to see, but I doubt it. Lol. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement