Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

That's a nice and tidy desk Paws :) Far more organised than my bomb site of a flat :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote: »
    That's a nice and tidy desk Paws :) Far more organised than my bomb site of a flat :o

I can be a bit of a neat freak. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

My desk from apt looks like this : http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx160/soulofwit_2009/DSC_00031.jpg

edit: i wonder where sw is today?

Nice desk ATC, you have loads of space! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

eunuchs.png

My desk. :)

*not really but I do still have my Wang computer, 386DX with Windows 3.1. :cool:

• Advertisement

Looks productive and cozy atc :)

Good man Ruu, Wanging it up :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm. My coffee table shall remain unpublished for now. Bomb site has nothing on it.. :o

Nice desk ATC, you have loads of space! :)
    Looks productive and cozy atc :)

Good man Ruu, Wanging it up :D

thanks guys :)

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

thank god its friday :d))

im home - took me hour and 10 mins to come back.. and it was out of "rush hour" lol...

My pc crashed at 5 past 5 on a Friday afternoon and cost me my last hour's work. Wonderful.

My pc crashed at 5 past 5 on a Friday afternoon and cost me my last hour's work. Wonderful.

urge_to_kill.jpg

jegeez shimi is it critical that you finish it today?

Mostly I'm annoyed that I've lost the Podcast I was editing - this was a fun episode. Should take me about 30-40 mins to get everything wrapped up assuming the Lazarus Plugin remembers all the things I was typing in all the Firefox tabs...

Poor Shim. Do you need to stay in the office til you finish?

Yea, it's easier if I do. sure it'll be grand. If that fking car alarm would stop going off outside, that'd be great too :)

Make some tea and all will be grand :D

The doctor didn't ring me yet.. I bet I'm going to have to ring Monday morning.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ruu wrote: »
    eunuchs.png

My desk. :)

*not really but I do still have my Wang computer, 386DX with Windows 3.1. :cool:

Similar to my first pc, acer 286 processor , I desperately wanted a 486 but couldn't afford, I put windows 3.1 on it because when My dad brought it home all it had was DOS 5.0 O_o which was grand because it had a compiler for basic programming which I was very happy about :D.

Hola pals o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Make some tea and all will be grand :D

The doctor didn't ring me yet.. I bet I'm going to have to ring Monday morning.

It can't be too serious then Paws.

Evening folkies.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking tbh..

Similar to my first pc, acer 286 processor , I desperately wanted a 486 but couldn't afford, I put windows 3.1 on it because when My dad brought it home all it had was DOS 5.0 O_o which was grand because it had a compiler for basic programming which I was very happy about :D.

Hola pals o/
    :D

me first comp was not really mine but of my brother, my fathers brother gave it to him as a present and it was Atari.. we were so happy to write a code that creates a circle on screen and make it red or blue etc :D...

aw those were the days..
    the next we got was commodore 64 and so on...

oh no shim :( hope work goes ok for you.

feeling a bit better now, time to put on diner methinks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    :D

me first comp was not really mine but of my brother, my fathers brother gave it to him as a present and it was Atari.. we were so happy to write a code that creates a circle on screen and make it red or blue etc :D...

aw those were the days..
    the next we got was commodore 64 and so on...

We had a c64 here too at one stage, jaysis it took ages too load games and then sometimes they wouldnt even work -_- :D

We had a c64 here too at one stage, jaysis it took ages too load games and then sometimes they wouldnt even work -_- :D

yea :d)) did you play the frog? :d))

Joya wrote: »
    yea :d)) did you play the frog? :d))

I don't think so, I can only remember playing rambo, a racing game and we had a soccer game :v

Is this the frog ?

I don't think so, I can only remember playing rambo, a racing game and we had a soccer game :v

Is this the frog ?

haha yes, to get to another side of the road or river or what was that i can barely remember :d)

Podcast re-edit done - thankfully it's a lot faster the second time :)

• Advertisement

Podcast re-edit done - thankfully it's a lot faster the second time :)

yay :) well done

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement