Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

heyday30 wrote:
    My pain threshold is quite high.
    I'd say you should be fine heyday. :)
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Gotta say the collar bone is quite sore
    Oh I'd say that hurts like a b***h.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

heyday30 wrote: »
    My pain threshold is quite high.

You should be grand so :) It'll be itchy as all hell for a few weeks after too :p

Collar bone would suck Mozz, don't fancy it but have notions that it's day might come before I'm older :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Sure I'm a woman..... our pain thresholds generally higher ;)

On thar note. Goodnight nocs. My cot is calling x

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

It was a bit sore all right, I must say. Middle of the back can be a bit of a bitch too!! :o But it's not intolerable either!!

heyday30 wrote:
    On thar note. Goodnight nocs. My cot is calling x
    Night night :)
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    It was a bit sore all right, I must say. Middle of the back can be a bit of a bitch too!! But it's not intolerable either!!
    Ribs is meant to be the worst I think. Mine are under a layer of insulation so it'd be grand lol.

Right, I need sleep. Night nocs.

• Advertisement

Look at all of us being fierce sensible and sleeping at night like normal people :p

I must prepare myself for this parade craic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning Shimster.

Enjoy parade, hope it runs smoothly.

They have cupcakes for us :) Nuff said.

OK, I'm a tiny bit annoyed now...

Facebook friend has just uploaded photos of her dog with her newborn pups with a message thanking my aunts for driving in and helping her when one of the pups got stuck. She's killed thanking them, but nothing about texting me at nearly midnight to ask me fcuking questions!

Three issues...

(a) She should have been seen by a vet if one got stuck
    (b) I bloody told them that last night when they text me
    (c) These are clearly 'I need some money, I'll breed the dog' puppies, because she can barely look after the mother and father, they keep escaping on her!

And on top of all that people seem to think my two aunts are lovely people. Well, they aren't. They made our childhoods hell. Almost exactly 22 years ago when my brother had just been born they both tormented me so much by telling me I'd been replaced and everyone would forget about me that I nearly ran out of the hospital, I was sobbing, and they thought it was hilarious.

They're well able to come and help someone if they know something will be put up on Facebook, yet they can't even visit their own brother who's being treated for lung cancer.

Jesus Christ.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My sister and her partner are heading away to France today and they've offered me the keys to there house while there gone..............this could be dangerous :pac:

• Advertisement

Oh nice one Seph :)

We have a location for Nocs beers so.

:D

Factor 50 sun screen has been applied. I have a feeling I'll need it. Google are inflating a giant Android. Dropbox have a truck bed that looks like a garden. Bank of Ireland have fabulous pink sparkly waistcoats. Yahoo have purple tshirts with "Oo-hay!" written on them. I even have a pink shirt on to try blend in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning its coffee time! :)

edit: so when is the partaayyy :D

Was warm here earlier, getting more overcast here.

Final few episodes of American Horror Story & a fresh java here.

So all is good in Tedland.

Shiminay wrote:
    Factor 50 sun screen has been applied. I have a feeling I'll need it. Google are inflating a giant Android. Dropbox have a truck bed that looks like a garden. Bank of Ireland have fabulous pink sparkly waistcoats. Yahoo have purple tshirts with "Oo-hay!" written on them. I even have a pink shirt on to try blend in.

Ooh cool, have a good day Shim! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    morning its coffee time! :)

edit: so when is the partaayyy :D

Next week at high noon :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Next week at high noon :pac:

ill be there. anything special to bring maybe :pac:

Nah just your lovely self is grand :-D :pac:

Nah just yourself is grand :-D :pac:

***puts Belfast Lager back in fridge**

• Advertisement

So the Bisexu-whales have a banner...

Went for a really long walk. Just about got the anger out of my system.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hah that's class Shim..

Hope the blood pressure has come down a bit Paws..

Hi Grem. It has a little bit

How are you today?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Good to hear, i'm doing ok, could have slept a bit more but not to be it seems, so tea and toast. Dog snoring on the back of the couch. Very peaceful indeed.. :)

Good to hear, i'm doing ok, could have slept a bit more but not to be it seems, so tea and toast. Dog snoring on the back of the couch. Very peaceful indeed..
    Tea and toast, yum. :)

Maybe you could have a little nap later.

Tea and toast, yum. :)

Maybe you could have a little nap later.

Yeah trying to take inspiration from my dog!

Yeah trying to take inspiration form my dog!
    True :D

They are very wise creatures.

I just found an artist called Piano Dreamers on Spotify. Some pretty cool songs. They just cover popular songs on piano but they're really good!

• Advertisement

I'm looking forward to seeing John Grant and Sinead O'Connor

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement