Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i got some goosebumps and tears in me eyes just now fro this little man's words in GoT... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Seriously cannot stop listening to Vitamin String Quartet. They've covered so many artists! Guys, check them out! There's something there for everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

***searches youtube**

Serious goosebumps here :D

Sound very good there.

Can play slowish ones & more upbeat ones too :eek:

Surprised how good some of them sound.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Laundry Day...

I've looked up a list of what they've done, and the sheer amount of artists they've covered is incredible. You'd think some of the stuff couldn't possibly sound good but they do. Paranoid by Ozzy Osbourne is amazing. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Hello Nocs, I have returned home from Pride. It was a wonderfully positive experience but I have had my year's worth of sunlight and heat!

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Laundry Day...

I did mine last night :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shiminay wrote: »
    ...I have had my year's worth of sunlight and heat!

Here Shiminay... this may help:

iced_tea_3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Speaking of which overs anyone see Florence cover Foo Fighters at Glastonbury, magic.

what kind of pride was it shimi?

hiya everyone : )

Hello Nocs, I have returned home from Pride. It was a wonderfully positive experience but I have had my year's worth of sunlight and heat!

Sounds like a great day Shim :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I did mine last night :D
    I hate L-Day Ted, but I was trying very hard not to be the BLACK Swannie for just a moment in time. :pac:

Joya wrote: »

hiya everyone : )

A big Swannie wave for Joya...

the-wedge-a-tribute-to-CA-mutant-wave.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening all. Just back from town. Had a wonderful afternoon with my best friend :) Went for lunch, did some shopping, got some hot chocolate and then non alcoholic cocktails! :D (she's expecting and I didn't feel like getting drunk off my ass :pac:)

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Evening all. Just back from town. Had a wonderful afternoon with my best friend :) Went for lunch, did some shopping, got some hot chocolate and then non alcoholic cocktails! :D (she's expecting and I didn't feel like getting drunk off my ass :pac:)
    Sounds like fun Mozz. Lucky you. :D

Oh that does sounds like fun Mozz! :D

I hate L-Day Ted, but I was trying very hard not to be the BLACK Swannie for just a moment in time. :pac:

Can't be having Swannie having no clothes to wear.

i'll join ye in waves black swan :d))

29251.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Oh Swannie, you're a star!

The day was long, I'd been there since 10 am and my only sustenance for the day was the last 3 croissants in the shop. I've also been carrying around 6 litres of water in case people needed some cause I was trying to be helpful (I was a steward for the group I was with). The rain stayed off, but there were clouds which were a big help. We got moving at around 2pm as we were close to the end of the attendees - we had Sin Féin in front of us and Enterprise Car & Van Rental behind us :) We had men, women, kids and Pride Dog with our group - one of the ladies has a lovely golden lab who was having a ball and was wearing a pride flag.

Crowds were great, no stress for the most part (except for 2 separate groups of gay guys making "bi now - gay later" comments - people genuinely don't believe that bisexuality is a thing) and apparently there was one angry, scowly lady holding up pamphlets about Jebus or something that most people just laughed at.

Sounds like fun Mozz. Lucky you. :D
    Oh that does sounds like fun Mozz! :D

It was well needed fun :) Heading out for a few drinks later on but can't go too wild. Have work tomorrow at 12, going to be a lllllllllloooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggg day. And a very warm one too :o

hiya mozz long time no chat!

hiya mozz long time no chat!

Hi Joya!! It's being a while all right!!! How are you? :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Can't be having Swannie having no clothes to wear.
    Be careful what you ask for Ted... :P
    i'll join ye in waves black swan :d))
    Surf's up Joya! :cool:
    Oh Swannie, you're a star!
    **Swannie hands report card to Shiminay to stick on star** :D

Heading out for a few drinks later on but can't go too wild.
    Now Mozz, it says right here on page 125 in the Lair SOPs that Mozz is to "go too wild" frequently. :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's bizarre isn't it Shim?. I've never understood why some gay people feel like they can exclude others when pride is about inclusiveness.

Now Mozz, it says right here on page 125 in the Lair SOPs that Mozz is to "go too wild" frequently. :P

I didn't know it said that..show me!!! Oh so it does..well looks like I'm obligated to do it...

*Buys two litres of Captain Morgan and a new liver.*

I didn't know it said that..show me!!! Oh so it does..well looks like I'm obligated to do it...

*Buys two litres of Captain Morgan and a new liver.*

Now now Mozzie, everyone knows it is fava beans & a nice chianti go with liver.

• Advertisement

It's bizarre isn't it Shim?. I've never understood why some gay people feel like they can exclude others when pride is about inclusiveness.

That's exactly what I was just thinking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement