Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ah crap, this is really sad. :(

It's heart breaking girl!! I feel sorry for the poor animal!!

I even wrote on the note

"I know it's not the dogs fault he's in such distress!! Ye are just a pair of irresponsible owners!!"

I am really cross about it like!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    It's heart breaking girl!! I feel sorry for the poor animal!!

I even wrote on the note

"I know it's not the dogs fault he's in such distress!! Ye are just a pair of irresponsible owners!!"

I am really cross about it like!!

Pisses me off no end people who get dogs and throw them in a back yard like an ornament. Poor dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

That poor German Shepard :(, if that's how the owners treat him/her, they shouldn't have a dog in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

People like that shouldn't get a dog if they aren't prepared to take care of it :(

heyday30 wrote: »
    Pisses me off no end people who get dogs and throw them in a back yard like an ornament. Poor dog.

My next door neighbours live right beside this house so they are getting the worst of the noise. But they know for a fact that the dog doesn't get any exercise or he's never left into the house, he's just out in all sorts of weather. He's barking there like there's no tomorrow!! I am so tempted to go down there and just bring him back to mine!!
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    That poor German Shepard :(, if that's how the owners treat him/her, they shouldn't have a dog in the first place.

It's sick man!! Fit to be tied here so I am!! :mad:

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    My next door neighbours live right beside this house so they are getting the worst of the noise. But they know for a fact that the dog doesn't get any exercise or he's never left into the house, he's just out in all sorts of weather. He's barking there like there's no tomorrow!! I am so tempted to go down there and just bring him back to mine!!

Can completely understand that Mozz. I'd probably feel like doing the same thing.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

German Shepherds are such lovely dogs too, I've only ever met one who was hostile but he was out with his female owner at night and guarding her, so he's just doing his job. I immediately backed off and spoke softly to his owner who was a bit embarrassed, but I wasn't one bit put out. You can't get cross with an animal doing what it's biologically compelled to do.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My dog is a German Shepherd :)

Can completely understand that Mozz. I'd probably feel like doing the same thing.

I am in two minds girl. I am just trying to figure out how I am supposed to get him over the gate if it's locked!! I am that serious about it!!
    Shiminay wrote: »
    German Shepherds are such lovely dogs too, I've only ever met one who was hostile but he was out with his female owner at night and guarding her, so he's just doing his job. I immediately backed off and spoke softly to his owner who was a bit embarrassed, but I wasn't one bit put out. You can't get cross with an animal doing what it's biologically compelled to do.

My dad used to breed German Shepherds years and years ago when I was growing up. He still has two and they are a fantastic dog, very loyal and very protective. I have grown up most of my life having them around me. The oldest one we had was very protective of all the women in the family. If one of the boys said a cross word to any of us girls and the dog was about, he'd make damn sure to defend your honour! I love/loved that dog!! R.I.P Maximus :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

awh the poor dog :(

I've moved from the couch to bed :P

• Advertisement

Friend once said to me that German Shepards are like Minions but without the gibberish speak, don't know how German Shepard's can be compared to Minions, but there ya go.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I can't cope at all when idiots own animals and just toss them aside when they've gotten over the novelty.

We all know someone with a pet who shouldn't have one.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I am in two minds girl. I am just trying to figure out how I am supposed to get him over the gate if it's locked!! I am that serious about it!!

Awh crap that's not good

Lithium93_ wrote:
    We all know someone with a pet who shouldn't have one.
    I know several unfortunately..

The neighbours went over again because he's being screaming (and I mean screaming for the last half an hour). They just called over here to say that they're thinking of ringing the gards as the noise is unbearable now.

There's two cars in the drive way, the bedroom window is open upstairs, the lights are on in the living room. Either they're oblivious to the noise or they're not home. And if they're not home they haven't being for the last few days..

If they haven't been home the poor dog is probably starving. Jesus.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Call the cops.. Get it started at least. I know it's Saturday night but that is not fcuking on..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    The neighbours went over again because he's being screaming (and I mean screaming for the last half an hour). They just called over here to say that they're thinking of ringing the gards as the noise is unbearable now.

There's two cars in the drive way, the bedroom window is open upstairs, the lights are on in the living room. Either they're oblivious to the noise or they're not home. And if they're not home they haven't being for the last few days..

Seriously. That poor soul. He's probably frightened to pieces. God love ya mozzie. Listening to that must be heartbreaking

If they haven't been home the poor dog is probably starving. Jesus.
    Call the cops.. Get it started at least. I know it's Saturday night but that is not fcuking on..

I know this is going to sound awful but bear with me. I hope he hasn't being fed because that means the authorities have the right to take the animal off them. And that dog is not happy down there. I hope they take him off them.

Grem, don't you worry girl, I am going to ring them. Sick to the back teeth of it now.

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I know this is going to sound awful but bear with me. I hope he hasn't being fed because that means the authorities have the right to take the animal off them. And that dog is not happy down there. I hope they take him off them.

Actually Mozz I can completely see where you're coming from there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'd be kicking in the door and whooping some asses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I've got completely distracted with what I was doing *goes back to work*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I have to go to work

I'd be kicking in the door and whooping some asses

I would do that but I don't think there is anybody home so there would be no ass whooping!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

can u see the dog over the wall mozzy?

you could throw him a sleeping bag or something, to take cover?

Poor doggy :(

Stomp a mudhole and walk it dry in those lousy owners, no dog should be left outside, especially when the weather is ****.

The dog is two doors down from me. I can't see him over the wall. OH is gone out now. Me thinks he's going to try take him out of the yard :eek:

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    The dog is two doors down from me. I can't see him over the wall. OH is gone out now. Me thinks he's going to try take him out of the yard
    I wish there were more people out there like you guys :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement