Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fair play to you and OH Mozz.. I'm upset from here.. And also I agree with Paws, I see exactly where you're coming from with that..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I wish there were more people out there like you guys :)

Ah girl in fairness now, if any of ye we were listening to it ye'd be the same. I'd hate to think that our two dogs would be left like that.

OH and the other neighbour tried to see if they could get him out but there's no way of opening the gate. I just rang the gardai about it and the gard was pretty awesome about it. He all ready knows the situation so someone else definitely rang in!!

Don't know if there's much they can do but sure as Grem said get it started at least!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Ah girl in fairness now, if any of ye we were listening to it ye'd be the same. I'd hate to think that our two dogs would be left like that.
    Ah I don't know about that tbh. Most people wouldn't give a sh1t about the dog. Maybe I'm just cynical because of some of the stuff I've seen lately from some of the rescue groups on Facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Lo all, watching 8 out of 10 cats does countdown! :)

Ruu wrote:
    Lo all, watching 8 out of 10 cats does countdown!
    Hi Ruu

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Ruu, I like that show.. How are you doing?

Ah I don't know about that tbh. Most people wouldn't give a sh1t about the dog. Maybe I'm just cynical because of some of the stuff I've seen lately from some of the rescue groups on Facebook.

Well Paws, I know you would do something anyway!! You've a massive heart when it comes to our furry friends!! :)

The gards just called down. They took a look but they can't seem to get him out either :( They apologised to us because there isn't a lot they can do but they said they'd get the day unit to call down in the morning to see if there is anything going on!

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Well Paws, I know you would do something anyway!! You've a massive heart when it comes to our furry friends!!
    Lol, I can't help myself. If it has 4 legs and a tail I'm sold. Actually even if it has 3 leg or half a tail or only one eye I'd still think it was the cutest. :o

Well done Mozz, and fair play to the cops taking it seriously and acting promptly.. Hopefully ball rolling now and contact with your local spca Monday too. I think my blood pressure just came down a bit!

Lol, I can't help myself. If it has 4 legs and a tail I'm sold. Actually even if it has 3 leg or half a tail or only one eye I'd still think it was the cutest. :o

I am the same Paws. I might be a bit wary when it comes to people but if it has a waggy tail and covered in fur then it's my friend for life :D

I am afraid the neighbours and ourselves have done all we can for the night. I must head to bed soon and try get some sort of sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Hi Ruu, I like that show.. How are you doing?

Quite well, thanks and you? Rare day where everything went well at work!

Glad the guards were somewhat helpful there Mozz :)

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I am the same Paws. I might be a bit wary when it comes to people but if it has a waggy tail and covered in fur then it's my friend for life

Yep, that's me to a tee. :)

Well in fairness to them they were awesome. They did all the could but if the owners aren't there then there isn't a whole pile they could do.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You're great Mozz, himself is too. Fair play to you both. I hope doggy will be OK :(

Ruu wrote: »
    Quite well, thanks and you? Rare day where everything went well at work!

Not bad. I'm at work but taking it fairly easy.. Been sick the last couple of weeks and my body is telling me that I'm not fully recovered yet. Least that's my excuse!.

Paws and Mozz, I'd go to extraordinary lengths for pretty much any animal.. The same rule only applies to a handful of people..

He seems to have quietened down all of a sudden. Me thinks they're home.

Paws and Mozz, I'd go to extraordinary lengths for pretty much any animal.. The same rule only applies to a handful of people..
    Yep, could probably count on two hands the number of people I'd do the same for.

Asshats is all they are Mozz.. No shelter for the poor pooch. Brutal.. Agreed Paws..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Might be a bit drunk.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Angron wrote: »
    Might be a bit drunk.

Only a little? Good man!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I still have more rum to go, I can do better :pac: I'm watching awful WCW ppvs on the WWE network and making fun of them, it's a good way to pass the time when drunk :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I think from a wrestling fans' point of view if there's a hell it's watching TNA non stop. Tried watching it here and there but even with Kurt Angle it's bad.

Oh yeah, bad TNA is just dire, but cause I have the WWE network, making fun of WCW is easier :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Oh yeah, bad TNA is just dire, but cause I have the WWE network, making fun of WCW is easier :P

I can't afford the 9.99 a month for the WWE network :p

It's actually more like 12.99 in euro :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Just watched scarface again. Classic al Picino. Never gets old.

I'm off for some zzzzs.

Night all.

Love that film :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Oh yay, a diet of painkillers and toast :-( sometimes I wish I never met my ex

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Love that film :D

Say hello to my Lill friend ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement