Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I once did a drifting track day event. Those cars are not meant for the husky gentleman,never mind a fat lump like me :p

Shall we use the A-Frame or the school desk heyday?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,273 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I would love a lotus exige (sp?) too but wouldn't fit in it either..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Mitsubishi__Colt.JPG
    This will be the car I'll get. May not look like much but god dammit I love Colts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Think I am going to evaporate with this heat..

*Throws bucket of ice all over Mozz* I'd love a Bugatti veyron too. Beautiful car.

KKkitty wrote: »
    *Throws bucket of ice all over Mozz* I'd love a Bugatti veyron too. Beautiful car.

Ice will just turn to steam. I think I have sunburn from the salamander...is that even possible?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,273 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh and a pontiac trans-am for my inner Michael knight!. Not greedy at all. Thanks Mozz the colt reminded me of that.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

This is the car i want, '67 Chevrolet Camaro

0869f082b1dd144e9c6ee208739f1404.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    This is the car i want, '67 Chevrolet Camaro

0869f082b1dd144e9c6ee208739f1404.jpg

Now there's a muscle car!

heyday30 wrote: »
    Now there's a muscle car!

Indeed :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    I once did a drifting track day event. Those cars are not meant for the husky gentleman,never mind a fat lump like me :p

Shall we use the A-Frame or the school desk heyday?

Ah desk will do..... I'm lazy ;)
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Mitsubishi__Colt.JPG
    This will be the car I'll get. May not look like much but god dammit I love Colts.

Colts are lovely cars.

Edit: I don't even drive but love cars.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

I used to own a colt, I absolutely LOVED it. Then a drunk driver wrote it off one night outside the house while I was in bed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

had to clean up another one of the dog's accidents :( Me thinks 'Pepsi's' time is running out :(

This is a BEASHT!!!!

1967-ford-mustang-shelby-gt-500-photo-456368-s-986x603.jpg

Ah desk will do..... I'm lazy ;)

A-frame it is! I'll use the hand and leg restraints so you won't have to worry about slipping out..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey guys. Just got back. Still feel a bit strange about remembering my ex's birthday for some reason. Last year I totally forgot, no idea why I remembered this year.
    had to clean up another one of the dog's accidents Me thinks 'Pepsi's' time is running out
    Oh dear.. Hope she's OK :(

On the subject of cars, I love my little Micra but I would love either a purple Mini or a white Fiat 500, the new model, not like the one Simon from Inbetweeners had. :p

I can't drive but if I win the lotto I'll buy one and pay someone to chauffeur me around.

A former boss of mine had about a hundred and fifty grand's worth of car (Merc s-Class 630)and proceeded to get banned off the road for drink driving so had to hire a driver for 6 months.

A-frame it is! I'll use the hand and leg restraints so you won't have to worry about slipping out..

:eek: :eek:

Ooh an Aston would be nice in the garage too...

:eek: :eek:

:p that sorta behavior used to be a semi-regular occurrence round these parts when we first opened the doors.

• Advertisement

:p that sorta behavior used to be a semi-regular occurrence round these parts when we first opened the doors.

Interesting. *waxes cat o' nine tails*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Hey guys. Just got back. Still feel a bit strange about remembering my ex's birthday for some reason. Last year I totally forgot, no idea why I remembered this year.

Oh dear.. Hope she's OK :(

On the subject of cars, I love my little Micra but I would love either a purple Mini or a white Fiat 500, the new model, not like the one Simon from Inbetweeners had. :p

yeah :( she's very old now, barely able to walk, totally deaf, going blind, has a lot of accidents

yeah she's very old now, barely able to walk, totally deaf, going blind, has a lot of accidents
    Yeah... Poor old lady. :(

When the time comes, you'll just know.

I should set us up a Nocturnal Group on Fetlife so :p

Ooh matron!. :eek:

I wonder what a Nocturnal Forum Skype crew would be like, everyone using their real names :pac:

What's Fetlife?

Lithium93_ wrote:
    I wonder what a Nocturnal Forum Skype crew would be like, everyone using their real names
    I think I'd end up calling people by their usernames!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

What's Fetlife?
    Fetish community site I think, like a facebook for fetish folks, or fetishface if you will! :pac:

• Advertisement

What's Fetlife?

Think Facebook for kinky people and with far less restrictions about the kinds of pictures and videos you can post. Eye opening at times!

We were talking about a Google hangout and drinking here one night, that's still a fun idea;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement