Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

When meeting boardsie people... I usually use a mix of both usernames and first names... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Links234 wrote: »
    Fetish community site I think, like a facebook for fetish folks, or fetishface if you will! :pac:

I have no real fetishes so not for me. There is something for everyone on the interwebs.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Think Facebook for kinky people and with far less restrictions about the kinds of pictures and videos you can post. Eye opening at times!

We were talking about a Google hangout and drinking here one night, that's still a fun idea;)

As long as it's without webcams! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Right,bed time for me,I shall see all you lovely folks on the morrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

G'night Shim

Feeling a bit restless tonight myself

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Shim mon. I've a feeling if we had a meet up it could be very fun. If everyone was on form, unfortunately I usually can never make it as most meet ups take place on weekend nights when I'm usually working.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I haven't met a Boardsie in person yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I haven't met a Boardsie in person yet.

Me either.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have.. Quite by accident as it happens but happy out nonetheless.

I've met two :)

• Advertisement

I've met two :)

I've met LOADS.... And, have met some awesome, wonderful people here that I now count as some of my closest friends in the world!
    If you ever get a chance to go to a beers. Dooooo ittttttttttt! :)

Maybe one day I'll stop with the silly hours and make it to a beers.

Boardsies are pretty awesome. :cool:

Boardsies are pretty awesome. :cool:

That is a fact.. I joined originally out of curiosity and for the local Galway forum. Found a few other places then finally found here and haven't looked back.. ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I've only been to one beers, which was a nocs beers in cork last year.

Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you along the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I've met 6 boards people :) hope to get to another beers some day

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I quite enjoyed the beers I attended. Least that what the pictures tell me.

Bit of a fog on the memories Wolf?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Bit of a fog on the memories Wolf?.

Two solid nights of drinking with Nocs will do that to you.

• Advertisement

That it absolutely would! I'm taking longer to recover after a session these days than I thought possible..

howdy grem and wolfie :)

I am afraid to consider what a real session would do to me nowadays.

Hi Atc.

Wolfie it's not pretty.. I've recovered from minor surgery more quickly I believe. And yet I'll do it again...

Hi Atc.

Wolfie it's not pretty.. I've recovered from minor surgery more quickly I believe. And yet I'll do it again...

how's it going?:)

I must be off now. Gotta grab my check and pick up smokes

Grand here Atc. See you later Wolf..

see ya wolfie :)

good to hear grem

going ok over here..

I'll get the morning brew on for the day noccers I think. Enjoy ladies and germs.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'll get the morning brew on for the day noccers I think. Enjoy ladies and germs.
    **Swannie slides empty cup towards Grem**

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement