Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi there Swannie! *slides full mug back*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi there Swannie! *slides full mug back*
    Thank the Lair gods for Grem! :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You're too kind Swannie. So how is all that side?.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

You're too kind Swannie. So how is all that side?.
    Had a long Saturday night out Grem, so my Sunday night eyes are getting sleepy... sleepy... sleepy... sleepy...

My pillow keeps calling me too, and my will to resist is fading. Bye Grem. :cool:

Sleep well Swannie, see you soon..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey folks is it monday already :eek:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey folks is it monday already :eek:

Half past Sunday Ted mon. *slides fresh mug of java over*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

May get that coffee to go.

Work calls.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I don't know what we'd do without your brewing super powers Grem!

Haha there's always I brew while I'm noccing around!.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

People complimenting the 50 Shades books.

Urge to kill rising.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you along the way.
    Me too. Would be quite cool to see the faces behind the usernames. :D
    Angron wrote:
    People complimenting the 50 Shades books.
    I haven't read them, and I won't be reading them, but I did see the film. While Jamie Dornan is a very attractive man, and probably a decent actor, his character is a pr**k. I know people do have BDSM relationships, but what was portrayed in the film was abuse IMO.

Morning Nocs :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Me too. Would be quite cool to see the faces behind the usernames. :D
    I haven't read them, and I won't be reading them, but I did see the film. While Jamie Dornan is a very attractive man, and probably a decent actor, his character is a pr**k. I know people do have BDSM relationships, but what was portrayed in the film was abuse IMO.

Morning Nocs :)

I saw the film. The two main stars had zero chemistry with each other, so I dunno how they wound up getting that far. The story was bollocks too, but given that it was a screenplay based on a book that started as fanfic of another dire series, that doesn't surprise me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Watched the film the other day. I somehow got through it but I felt like this should have happened after watching it:

maxresdefault.jpg

But Mozz, if you wipe your memory you run the risk of accidentally watching the film again!

Angron wrote: »
    But Mozz, if you wipe your memory you run the risk of accidentally watching the film again!

But couldn't I just wipe it again or is there only a limited amount of times you can do that before it causes brain damage? Not that the film or the book don't do that..

Yeah, but I mean if you have to keep doing that in a cycle you're just throwing away time. That's just not efficient :P

I am going to have to implant a secret memory that triggers itself every time I try to watch the film or read the book. Or I could use this as a lesson..never let your friends pick the movie for movie night..

The dream would be going back in time and stopping Stephanie Meyer from ever writing Twilight, it'd solve a great many problems.

Angron wrote: »
    The dream would be going back in time and stopping Stephanie Meyer from ever writing Twilight, it'd solve a great many problems.

Looks like a job for Rick and Morty!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

AH WELL FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :mad:

Afternoon guys :)

Heyoo Lith.

All right there Lith man?

My iTunes done ****ed up this morning :mad:, currently adding everything back, 60+ albums, but on the brightside i had it all backed up on the external hard drive in case of such an event.

Thank Lemmy for the external hard drive :D

Angron wrote:
    I saw the film. The two main stars had zero chemistry with each other, so I dunno how they wound up getting that far. The story was bollocks too, but given that it was a screenplay based on a book that started as fanfic of another dire series, that doesn't surprise me.
    Completely agree with you. Twilight is a guilty pleasure of mine but I know it's sh1t :p
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Watched the film the other day. I somehow got through it but I felt like this should have happened after watching it:
    Yep. :D
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    AH WELL FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
    Everything all right there Lith?

Check my post just before yours, that'll give ya the 411 on my crappy morning

Apologies :o

Yikes, well that's a nightmare and a half. :eek:

Tis indeed a nightmare and a half, but external hard drive to the rescue :D

And that's why everything in this day and age should be back up.

Sucks big time man but at least you have it all anyway!! That's the main thing!!

• Advertisement

I know, mam thought i'd fallen or broken something when i yelled like a banshee..

Safe to say she were not pleased one bit :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement