Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Only 60 albums lith? Try doing it with about a month's worth of music :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

lol, 60 albums, bless :D

There are almost 18,000 songs on my Google play account and they're backed up on 2 hard drives at home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Well 71 albums to be exact, 2.5 days being more precise, and that's without even counting the stuff from Youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lol, you guys are way ahead of me with music. I'd guess I have about 50 albums at a push. :o

Here, let's not get into a pissing match about who's music library is bigger.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Been a while since I've checked, but last I looked I was at 29 days of music.

Just an observation. I'm happy with my music library.

F*cking inconsiderate smokers. Why wouldn't you spark up beside someone where the wind would immediately blow smoke and ash towards people.

29 days :eek: safe to say/assume you're definitely in triple figures Angron.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Angron wrote: »
    Been a while since I've checked, but last I looked I was at 29 days of music.

Think mine is in or around the same.

• Advertisement

How's everybody today?

How's everybody today?

Not too bad now Paws. My t shirt came this morning so pretty happy with that!! Put Monday off to a good start for me :D

Have to get ready for work soon..ugghh..the joys of it! :pac:

I will have my new phone in my hands in about 30 mins as soon as I get a bill and my passport from the flat. New tech hype! :D

Right guys and gals, I am off to get ready! I shall talk to you all later!! o/

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Not too bad now Paws. My t shirt came this morning so pretty happy with that!! Put Monday off to a good start for me :D

Have to get ready for work soon..ugghh..the joys of it! :pac:

What was the t-shirt?

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Hi pals

[IMG][/img]tumblr_m55vzrqk0f1r2h6ioo2_400.gif

Engarde!!

giphy.gif

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lol thats not the pic I wanted post :pac: damn photo bucket :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

howdy pals :)

edit: just checked my music, 349 hours of it. I like music and I can't lie :D

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Not too bad now Paws. My t shirt came this morning so pretty happy with that!! Put Monday off to a good start for me
    Shiminay wrote:
    I will have my new phone in my hands in about 30 mins as soon as I get a bill and my passport from the flat. New tech hype!
    Yay for new things!!! :D
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Right guys and gals, I am off to get ready! I shall talk to you all later!! o/
    Later Mozz :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi pals.
    I needs motivation to clean my gaff.
    can't find it anywhere though. #Effort

• Advertisement

And now we wait whilst the new phone updates itself with all my Googles. I have 3 accounts though, so it might take a while :)

*lots of motivation for heyday!*

Shiminay wrote:
    And now we wait whilst the new phone updates itself with all my Googles. I have 3 accounts though, so it might take a while

Yay, love new gadgets!

*sends lots of motivation for heyday*

how's everyone?

Heyday, I reckon if you did a little bit of cleaning you might find where you left the motivation :p If you could send it to me when you're done with it, I have my own flat to clean.

All nonsense aside, I will share with you all my secret weapon for getting the cleaning started and done:

how's everyone?
    All good here, how's yourself ATC?

All good here, how's yourself ATC?

good to hear :)

I'm doing ok, 2nd last day of dog sitting, chilling here :)

I'm doing ok, 2nd last day of dog sitting, chilling here

Ah nice.

Oh! Hozier was interviewed on Today FM earlier today. I can't link for some reason but if you go to the Today FM website and go to the listen back section for Dermot & Dave's show. Click part one from today's show and go to around 11 and a half minutes in :)

Ah nice.

Oh! Hozier was interviewed on Today FM earlier today. I can't link for some reason but if you go to the Today FM website and go to the listen back section for Dermot & Dave's show. Click part one from today's show and go to around 11 and a half minutes in :)

oh cool, thanks pp! :)

• Advertisement

Us Hozier fans gotta stick together :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement