Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I should ride a bike more. Just a pain in my area to use one as there is no clear path for bikes

Same here. It's the hard shoulder we usually end up cycling in. But you'll always get some asshole driving up behind you in the hard shoulder and pushing you into the ditch. Muppets!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Gotta love the fcukers who think bikes are targets and not fellow travelers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie LOOKS at SwanBot, wrinkling her brow, shuffling her feet, and biting her wingtips, worried about what will happen when the 1-second leap occurs with the advent of Tuesday Pacific time**

Will SwanBot crash? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie LOOKS at SwanBot, wrinkling her brow, shuffling her feet, and biting her wingtips, worried about what will happen when the 1-second leap occurs with the advent of Tuesday Pacific time**

only 14 mins until we find out.
    Morning all.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all

Just woken up and my WiFi is working, sort of. The signal keeps going from 3 or 4 bars to none every couple of minutes so there's something going on. Going to bring the router back into the shop I got it in. I'd prefer to do that rather than ring Three tbh.

How's everyone today?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

batman.jpg

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    only 14 mins until we find out.
    Morning all.
    Hi Ted. I'm trying to wake SwanBot, but all a get are groans from under her duvet.
    How's everyone today?
    It's the Pacific bewitching hour Paws, and I'm sipping tea. You?
    SW wrote: »
    :P
    :pac:

Morning, Swannie et Paws :)

SW wrote: »
    Morning, Swannie et Paws :)
    Good morning and good night SW.

**Swannie stumbles into nest**

Black Swan wrote:
    It's the Pacific bewitching hour Paws, and I'm sipping tea. You?
    SW wrote:
    Morning, Swannie et Paws
    Hey guys. :)

I'm still in bed. Getting up in a couple of minutes. Hopefully my brother will get up soon so I can go get the router. I'm not knocking, his gf is with him..

• Advertisement

Good morning and good night SW.

**Swannie stumbles into nest**
    sleep well, Swannie :)
    Hey guys. :)

I'm still in bed. Getting up in a couple of minutes. Hopefully my brother will get up soon so I can go get the router. I'm not knocking, his gf is with him..
    :pac::pac:

Goodnight Swan :)

Should probably get up and have some breakfast tbh

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hay fever is killing me.

Hi Angron. You poor thing.

First face I saw this morning was my neighbour. Yay. He's buying a German Shepherd pup apparently. Countless dogs and pups in rescues and he's buying. Ffs. On top of that, his own dog is completely unvaccinated, and he's getting this new pup from a guy on DoneDeal. He can't even use a computer, his niece saw the dog. It's just a disaster waiting to happen.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The windows are open in the office to let some much needed air in. However the combination of dry cleaners and restaurant beside us makes some weird smells...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm imagining a heady aroma of steak and soap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Shiminay wrote: »
    The windows are open in the office to let some much needed air in. However the combination of dry cleaners and restaurant beside us makes some weird smells...

I love that smell from a dry cleaners, but can't imagine a full day of it would be good for the brain!

Got a new SIM. Has to be activated so won't be on til it does. I've just sent the details to Three so fingers crossed that solves the problem. If it doesn't I'll have to replace the device itself.

Things like this always happen when I'm stuck on my own and my brother is treating me like something he wiped off his shoe. Both him and his gf need a serious attitude adjustment. :(

Later guys x

Attitude Adjustment you say?
    o2ScA.gif

Apparently some Americans think the Green Party over there is Communist. I love how anything that's even remotely left of centre is immediately Communist to what seems to be a large proportion of their population.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Evening all, how are you fine noccers?

Angron wrote: »
    Apparently some Americans think the Green Party over there is Communist. I love how anything that's even remotely left of centre is immediately Communist to what seems to be a large proportion of their population.
    They're raised in a 2 party system and are bombarded with stupid making signals all the time, you kinda have to feel sorry for them really.
    Evening all, how are you fine noccers?
    Evening Gream, tay?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yes please Shim, tea would be very welcome. :)

* pours from the pot

Least I could do, you always have us sorted in the mornings :)

Any spare tea there for me Shimster?

Too kind.. ;) Nice evening in front of the telly.

Hi there Ted, how are you sir?

Sssshhh !!

Supposed to be working here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,540 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

kitty-6.gif

Hi pals

• Advertisement

Nice one Seph, that's like me going to bed! How are you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement