Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

There certainly is Ted * pours

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nice one Seph, that's like me going to bed! How are you?

Not bad thanks grem you?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yay, internet fixed!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All good Seph mon. Yay for Paws!.

How are you, Grem?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks ;)

Got phone back, yay! :D

Hey Links :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

WordPress is starting to get on my god damn motherfecking nerves, says i don't have an account, started a new one last night

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH could beat someone with a shovel now, that's how bloody cranky i am.

Hey Paws ;)

Trying to plan my trip to Japan next year, working on the idea of going for 2 weeks, but really wish I had a month :o

Links234 wrote:
    Trying to plan my trip to Japan next year, working on the idea of going for 2 weeks, but really wish I had a month
    Oh very nice. The new AMA thread night be for you then!

Well, neighbour has arrived home with puppy. He had nothing ready, no kennel, no dog bowls, no food, nothing...
    And the breeder didn't give a vaccination card, just a white piece of paper with random instructions on it and two empty vaccine vials. He said the breeder told him that a vet gave the first vaccine yesterday bit if that's the case, why no card? His own dog isn't vaccinated either so he's going to have to pay for those as well. Maybe it's because of my job, but I'm waiting for something to go wrong... :/

• Advertisement

What can go wrong, will eventually go wrong

Lithium93_ wrote:
    What can go wrong, will eventually go wrong

That's what I'm afraid of...

Well it's your ''lovely'' neigbour's problem, i say sit back and watch from a distance w/popcorn

Part of me wants to do that, while the other part is thinking of the poor dogs. :o

Hmmmm decisions, decisions eh Paws

Oh very nice. The new AMA thread night be for you then!

Way ahead of you there PP ;)

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Hmmmm decisions, decisions eh Paws
    Yep. :p
    Links234 wrote:
    Way ahead of you there PP
    Lol, great minds think alike. :D

I really like those AMA threads. :)

I got blisters from my new shoes

*cries*

Big Black's Songs About Fucking. I wish I'd heard this back in 1987 when it came out, it'd have made me a very different person. I may not be a part of this lovely bunch of people though, so maybe not... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

folks are home, can't wait to get back into apt with my familiar home comforts

• Advertisement

There's nothing like it atc! I get twitchy when I'm away from my computer and desk :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    There's nothing like it atc! I get twitchy when I'm away from my computer and desk :D

so true! I normally bring my laptop to places with me but I get all twitchy too, and little things that family do get on my nerves. Nothing like your own place :D

I have no such luxury with my baysht of a thing, it lives in a full tower with significant soundproofing so it weighs a ton. Then there's the matter of my 3 monitors... :p

My family do my fecking nut too, can't be in the same house as them for any length of time.

Shiminay wrote: »
    I have no such luxury with my baysht of a thing, it lives in a full tower with significant soundproofing so it weighs a ton. Then there's the matter of my 3 monitors... :p

My family do my fecking nut too, can't be in the same house as them for any length of time.

oh cool, sounds very fancy :p

me neither, definitely wouldn't move home again

how's your day going?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lovely nap just there. Time for tea again. :)

yea, I'm the sort who gives zero fups what he looks like personally but when it comes to my PC, all the parts are colour matched, any lights are in a complementary colour, the cabling is all tidied away etc.

Day's going well, especially for a Tuesday!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Home now. I want to go to a country that doesn't really have a summer, just so I can be free of the pox that is hay fever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Must invest in black out blinds. Sick of that bastard sun.

Thats my giving out done for the day.

Hello lair.

Hello heyday, I have dubbed it sunblight. It poisons and burns us all, frak that!

• Advertisement

Beginning to dislike brother's gf. Hmm. :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement