Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

yo swannie whats crackin

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Reality is evil

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Black Swan wrote: »
    Huh? No way Lith! I'd rather escape to the virtual world and pretend that the real world is a (bad) dream.

Oh... hi Lith. Don't you just love it when some Swannie breaks into the middle of your conversation and says something silly? :D

Real world is a bad dream, we're in The Matrix :P

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Reality is evil

Reality is overrated.

It is easier escape from Alcatraz than escape from reality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Reality is evil

Reality has less cookies than I'd like, so yes, it's evil.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

yo swannie whats crackin
    Hi ozzy! This is...

krakencolor.jpg
    Reality is evil

Hi wolf! Evil? Maybe I'd like it after all...? :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I could escape Alcatraz.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Real world is a bad dream, we're in The Matrix :P

Or Ladyhawke Lith...

"Maybe I'm dreaming. My eyes are open, which means maybe I'm awake dreaming that I'm asleep. Or, or more likely, I'm asleep dreaming that I'm awake wondering if I'm dreaming."
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Reality is overrated.

It is easier escape from Alcatraz than escape from reality.
    Not in the Lair Ted! :cool:
    butterbun wrote: »
    Reality has less cookies than I'd like, so yes, it's evil.
    Here butterbun, fresh from the Lair kitchen...

article_Save_FreeCookiesForKids_071612_.jpg

would gladly sail on this ship, need good navigator (hint hint wolfi) :pac:
    Hi ozzy! This is...

krakencolor.jpg

Hi wolf! Evil? Maybe I'd like it after all...? :pac:

would gladly sail on this ship, need good navigator (hint hint wolfi) :pac:

Then you have to learn how to sail this post-kraken ozzy...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNj8mJq65i4

• Advertisement

Then you have to learn how to sail this post-kraken ozzy...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNj8mJq65i4

what a wicked game we play :D

what a wicked game we play :D

What fun ozzy! :cool:

Oh oh... Swannie has to hunt food at market, or she'll starve at din din time tonight. My frig and cupboards are bare. Bye all!

Just asked my soon to be 14 nephew what he wants for his birthday in front of his mother. The future MENSA member's response, "One of your swords." That went over real well with his mother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Evening lairings :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hello friends

*sephs evil laughter resounds around the lair*

That evil laughter sounds more like a bad cough Seph, may want to get that checked out :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    That evil laughter sounds more like a bad cough Seph, may want to get that checked out :P

How dare you :mad:

How dare you :mad:

He who dares wins :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Started watching the Venture Bros. Pretty good show.

Angron wrote: »

I would not want to meet Brock in a brightly lit alley while I was holding a shotgun.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, Brock's easily my favourite character so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Angron wrote: »
    It is AWESOME! :D

Actually, it takes a while to find it's footing, but by season 2 it is downright incredible, one of the cleverest shows going.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh I think i slightly broke myself.. Dinner and pints be great but extra pints may have got me in trouble. Oops..

hey hey

Live and let live Grem, it'll kick ya in the ass tomorrow though :P

I also bought enough honey to make mead with, all going well :D

Links234 wrote: »
    It is AWESOME! :D

Actually, it takes a while to find it's footing, but by season 2 it is downright incredible, one of the cleverest shows going.
    Yeah, I'm actually just starting episode 1 of season 2 now.

Links234 wrote: »
    I also bought enough honey to make mead with, all going well :D

o/ links :)

Oh I think i slightly broke myself.. Dinner and pints be great but extra pints may have got me in trouble. Oops..

What did you do :D?

• Advertisement

All going well, I should have mead for xmas :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement