Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

o/ mozzy whats up?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Not a lot now Johnny, just popped in for a few minutes. See what the craic is!! How's things with you?

no craic , finish beer, fall in bed, tomorrow new day

Tomorrow is indeed a new day! Looking forward to it tbh!! My parents and my sister are coming down in the morning for a few days!! :D Can't wait to see them :D

nice one, i'm suposed to start fixing the roof on my uncles abandoned/haunted house tomorrow ,

• Advertisement

It's haunted? That's kinda cool!! :D

ah i think it's only my granny having the craic, doesn't bother me

Ara yeah, but it's kinda cool if the house has a bit of a back story or history attached to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all

Seems it was quiet here last night

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo PP.

• Advertisement

Hey Angron, how's things?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Eh, it's okay. How's it going with you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Brews are up for the hump day folk.. :)

Angron wrote:
    Eh, it's okay. How's it going with you?
    All good here. Just getting ready to go to Weight Watchers. Volunteering in the shop afterwards. Possibly having Chinese for dinner tonight depends on how WW goes. :p
    Brews are up for the hump day folk..
    Yay! *sips tea*

I'm currently waiting outside the place where my course is, waiting for it to open. Wish I had a car...and the ability to drive something other than a tractor. Kinda annoying having to walk what feels like the guts of two kilometres for a place that's not even open.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In work. Logged in to PC.

Turn off screen so it looks like im still online & java time.

Angron wrote:
    I'm currently waiting outside the place where my course is, waiting for it to open. Wish I had a car...and the ability to drive something other than a tractor. Kinda annoying having to walk what feels like the guts of two kilometres for a place that's not even open.
    That's a pain Angron.
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Turn off screen so it looks like im still online & java time.
    Nice :)

It'd be fine if it wasn't so stupidly hot and humid tbh.

In other news,heading to UCD on Friday the 10th for an animal attendant handling workshop, should be good.

Angron wrote:
    In other news,heading to UCD on Friday the 10th for an animal attendant handling workshop, should be good.
    Oh is that part of the UVH annual conference? I was going to do the nursing stream of that myself but I already have all my CPD points for this year. New year starts on August 1st. :)

I believe so, yeah. Heading up with folks from Keenagh.

• Advertisement

That looked quite good. I went to the UVH conference before and it was brilliant so enjoy!

Hell yeah, lost 2 and a half pounds, Chinese for dinner tonight!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hell yeah, lost 2 and a half pounds, Chinese for dinner tonight!!!

Take it easy or there'll be nothing of you left(

Now I am getting the urge to have Chinese @ 10 am. :(

Congrats PP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Good morning pals :-)

I filled in a form to take part in the ask questions part of boards. If it's accepted it will be about my aspergers

In other news, the festival in Dublin isn't working out, can't take any more days off in college :-(

I'm tempted to do one of the AMA things, but I dunno if I've got anything that can make it something people would be interested in.

I have a bit of a joke with one of my friends where we say we're doing stuff "For the glory of Satan". I have to keep catching myself about to say it in the course cause there's a really religious person in it and I don't want to deal with them almost certainly getting annoyed and giving out to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Congrats ms paws your Flying it x

I feel the need for hugs today :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Hello all. Do any of you have an interest in tarot? Got my first deck and have been learning the layouts from a friend and different card meaning.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I reckon it'd be totally worth it Angron :p

Some interest here Ruu, I have a deck of my own too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement