Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

OH nearly crashed this evening over a dog. Bought the poor little crater home. He's adorable and I would love to hold on to him but have enough pets as it is :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I'm gonna head for bed, not in a great mood, night night guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Nighty AtC ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Awfully quiet lair tonight. Hope everyone is ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Poor England wimmins. :/

• Advertisement

Ruu wrote: »
    Poor England wimmins. :/

Soccer Ruu? Or the hear the poor feicers have :)

yeah the kick ball, very bad luck.

yeah the kick ball, very bad luck.

forgot to watch it. Lot tougher than some of the blokes playing that's for sure.

Absolutely! A lot less theatrics as well. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It was a shame for the English ladies,but they did very well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning Nocs.

I have a slew of Ladies World Cup to catch up on, it's been thoroughly enjoyable and so much less BS than the Men's. The astroturf has meant no slide tackles (more or less) though so it's definitely had an impact on the game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey shim. Dunno if you saw, posted it in R&M that Ahab have a new album out next month :D

I did see that, can not wait to hear that bad boy! :D Call of the Wretched Sea is one of my go-to albums when I need something with a serious kick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Hello all. Do any of you have an interest in tarot? Got my first deck and have been learning the layouts from a friend and different card meaning.

I do tarot from time to time.. Got my first (and only, Egyptian) deck way back in Barcelona... When I was about 20 and lived there for few months...

Aye, it's fantastic :D I remember the Giant winning album of the year in R&M a few years back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,582 ✭✭✭✭looksee

How does this tarot thing work? Could you do a reading for someone not present, like could you do a reading for me even though you don't know me and I am not there? If there is anything in it and three people did a reading you should all get similar results?

looksee wrote: »
    How does this tarot thing work? Could you do a reading for someone not present, like could you do a reading for me even though you don't know me and I am not there? If there is anything in it and three people did a reading you should all get similar results?

Well you'll need to pick cards so not sure if you can do it for not present person..only if I pick cards for you and you trust me.. ��..
    Interpretation may vary depending on the knowledge and intuition as well of the reader.. But shouldn't vary much...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just woke up and feel like I've been drinking even though I haven't had any alcohol in about 4-5 weeks. I feel like I have a wine headache. Maybe I'm dehydrated. :(

Morning all.

Joya wrote: »
    Well you'll need to pick cards so not sure if you can do it for not present person..only if I pick cards for you and you trust me.. ��..
    Interpretation may vary depending on the knowledge and intuition as well of the reader.. But shouldn't vary much...

Ah right! But if you choose the cards it would be your reading? What would I be trusting?

You'd be hoping that the reader bore you no ill intent amongst other things, they can shape their interpretation of the cards to leave you rattled or to give you false hope.

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    You'd be hoping that the reader bore you no ill intent amongst other things, they can shape their interpretation of the cards to leave you rattled or to give you false hope.

But that is after the cards are selected :)

I admit to being a bit intrigued by tarot, but since I do not give religion any head space i don't see that I can give tarot any credibility either!

But that is after the cards are selected :)

I admit to being a bit intrigued by tarot, but since I do not give religion any head space i don't see that I can give tarot any credibility either!

I'm kinda like yourself, except I'm not really intrigued by it. Just seems like pointless superstition to me.

Ah right! But if you choose the cards it would be your reading? What would I be trusting?

Trusting that the cats I'd choose for you would be the same as if you would pick them.. Because tarot root works that way...

Btw if you want take a look at www.tarot.com you can try some free reading and see for yourself :)

Btw I use tarot only when really need some inspiration cause its not the game...
    lol

:)

This is the deck I have, they're very beautiful.

A friend of mine has this deck which is really interesting.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Trusting the cats

Cats can read tarot cards :eek: :eek:

:pac: :p

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if they could.

Cats can read tarot cards :eek: :eek:

:pac: :p

ahahah just seeing this, well, i believe the cats invented it so why couldn't they read it :unsure:

:D

twas supposed to be "cards" but thats what you getting when typing while getting off the bus with autocorrect on :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ahahah just seeing this, well, i believe the cats invented it so why couldn't they read it :unsure:

:D

twas supposed to be "cards" but thats what you getting when typing while getting off the bus with autocorrect on :D

Hahaha sorry :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    I wouldn't be one bit surprised if they could.
    Clever feckers.. :p

How's everyone today guys? Just went for a stroll.

Feel strange today because I'm wearing something I never thought I'd wear - shorts. And they're quite short. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Clever feckers.. :p

How's everyone today guys? Just went for a stroll.

Feel strange today because I'm wearing something I never thought I'd wear - shorts. And they're quite short. :o

who likes short shorts .....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement