Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Links234 wrote: »
    All going well, I should have mead for xmas :)

Is that a type of ale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Is that a type of ale?
    no, it's mead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Hi guys :)

just a quck hi..I'm home from London!:D Had a great time despite the gig being cancelled. well worth visiting as some of the views are amazing. Went to the cat cafe today, met 6 or 7 cats and they are adorable! I've never walked so much in my life in the last 3 days so I'm glad I have college off tomorrow :o Rest day tomorrow and going to a charity gig function on Saturday evening. I must go to bed now before I collapse:o

Night night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

cat cafe

Why did no one tell me this was a thing! It overshadows awesome London trip, because cats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi guys :)

just a quck hi..I'm home from London!:D Had a great time despite the gig being cancelled. well worth visiting as some of the views are amazing. Went to the cat cafe today, met 6 or 7 cats and they are adorable! I've never walked so much in my life in the last 3 days so I'm glad I have college off tomorrow :o Rest day tomorrow and going to a charity gig function on Saturday evening. I must go to bed now before I collapse:o

Night night!

Glad you enjoyed it atc. Despite hozier being an ass hole n cancelling the show :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Harro!
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Enjoy facing reality
    It was terrible, I was sober the whole time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

no, it's mead

Looks like wine

Looks like wine

Honey wine :)

I prefer it to normal wine, it's so tasty. I had been planning to make some since I know someone who's family keeps bees, but I just got some cheap honey from Lidl to try my first batch with. See how that goes, then maybe try something fancier. Or even on a larger scale.

While I was in Seattle, I drank some Viking Blood mead. It made me very happy :D

tumblr_maq7kr9wlU1rtebq3.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I prefer to call it mjød. That's the name used in Warhammer by the Space Wolves :D

Hmmm seeing as I hate normal wine maybe mead is the way to go :D

And on that note

Night pals o/

• Advertisement

Ohh, that's mead. For some reason I thought it was similar to honey beer. Will it really take you to Christmas to make it?

nai nai Seph ;)

I am not long for the waking world myself, the world of dream awaits, g'night folks :D

Night to Seph, night to Links, until next time. Sleep well.

butterbun wrote: »
    Ohh, that's mead. For some reason I thought it was similar to honey beer. Will it really take you to Christmas to make it?

has to be left alone for ages. needs to ferment first, and then perhaps condition in the bottles, it'll take me a couple of hours to actually make, the rest is just sticking it in a cupboard and patience.

G'night to everyone then. Swallowed by the night.
    has to be left alone for ages. needs to ferment first, and then perhaps condition in the bottles, it'll take me a couple of hours to actually make, the rest is just sticking it in a cupboard and patience.

That level of patience though! I hope it turns out delicious for you. I'm going to try a starter kit soonish, brewing is something I'd like to learn.

Goodnight butterbun.

We're dropping like flies, someone throw on the coffee.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I has to go work

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm currently engaged in a hobby of mine. Clicking through random articles on a warhammer wikia and reading though. No wonder I know so much junk about 40k :pac:

Bye Cy, that's too bad. Try and have a good day/night.

Angron wrote: »
    I'm currently engaged in a hobby of mine. Clicking through random articles on a warhammer wikia and reading though. No wonder I know so much junk about 40k :pac:
    I haven't read any of the 40k books in awhile I must see if there are any new novels out.

Do you read any of them or do you prefer the table top game?

• Advertisement

Can't afford the figures, but I read a lot. Currently re-reading some of the Gaunt's Ghosts books, then I have a HH book or two to do, as well as starting John French's series about Ahriman.

Angron wrote: »
    Can't afford the figures, but I read a lot. Currently re-reading some of the Gaunt's Ghosts books, then I have a HH book or two to do, as well as starting John French's series about Ahriman.
    I haven't read those ones, I don't think, they don't sound familiar.
    Haven't read one I don't like yet though.

I can't afford the figures either but the shop near me has stock armies you can use, I'm not very good though only played one match. It's like very complicated chess.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys
    I need to go to that cat café!!!
    heyday30 wrote:
    Glad you enjoyed it atc. Despite hozier being an ass hole n cancelling the show
    :eek: But he was sick... :o

Probably from the rain at Slane. :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

1206.jpg

44.jpeg

Hey Shim, how are you?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

76167fa4678e984f108be3c2b26c0067.jpg

That did the trick. Cheers.

Owl_08.jpg