Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just back from a jaunt & sampling a bucket of coffee .

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    Unpleasant! Be careful on the roundabout Paws.

It was grand. Made about 40 euro I think.

Was meant to be going out later but now we're not going..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea and pasta had. Perhaps more nap now...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It was grand. Made about 40 euro I think.

Was meant to be going out later but now we're not going..

Too fecking hot for being out in that anyway. I'm about to load and unload a van full of furniture...

Shiminay wrote:
    Too fecking hot for being out in that anyway. I'm about to load and unload a van full of furniture...
    Oh nice. :)

I'm seriously considering a nap. Then I think I might have a pamper evening while having my annual viewing of Independence Day. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Yeah I went for hour's nap around 8 yesterday evening and woke at 20 to 5 in the am... :rolleyes: Wide awake then in heart-attack-mode wondering where in the feic was I scrambling to find day or time to see if I had to get up for work :D and fidgety and restless and did I mention wide awake at that point and sweltering in the heat - had to lie there for the next 5/6 hours until it was a reasonable time to get out of the bed! :rolleyes: Now it's half 3 and I'm gettin tired again! :rolleyes::P:mad:

How is everyone? May have mentionned this before but Deluxe Sea Salt Crackers from Lidl are nyom if anyone wants to try them! Am gonna go have a beautiful ice-cold Shower in a minute. Bliss.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Humidity, the mortal enemy of restful sleep Kmq!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

For sure Grem!

Conveniently, my friend has moved to a location that's on the bus routes that pass my house, so a stress free bus journey through the traffic is progressing at a leisurely pace. I'm looking forward to some breakfast and a cold shower.

No matter how hot it gets i cannot handle a cold shower.. Wussy!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Damned humidity!. How is everyone else or is it just me whining?

I went to do a bitta shopping, it's not terribly humid in the Capital I'm happy to report.fierce warm though, I'm melted.

Very little air and i'm beside the sea damn it!. Buy me anything nice?.

Good Lord I am so tired after yesterday.

Looks like I'm spending the evening on my own. Brother is going to his gf's house. I know they're young and in love but they haven't spent 24 hours apart in weeks.

Humid down these parts too.

I got you a donut Grem. I got us all donuts :D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Humid down these parts too.

Careful now Ted, it's pre-watershed time..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm looking forward to when the weather gets cold. A large part of that is down to the fact that I can tell people who give out to me for not liking the hot weather to suck it up :pac:

Mmmm.. Donuts.. *insert drool smiley here*

• Advertisement

Careful now Ted, it's pre-watershed time..

But it is past the watershed somewhere.

I like your thinking sir!

Any of them donuts going spare?

Hitting a 17:45 slump here.

Help yourself Ted.

Mmm sugary donut goodness....

Just had my dinner. I saw a cool recipe for a burger in a bowl on the WW Facebook page and decided to try it. Yummy!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

howdy pals :)

Hey Atc, how's the writer doing today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Hey Atc, how's the writer doing today?

doing well thanks grem :) chilling here. I got some work done last night and fell asleep with the laptop on my lap, opps :o
    how's you doing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I heard donuts. ....... any left?

Good evening noccers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement