Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

think I'll have some cake :):p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oooh what kinda cake? :D

Oooh what kinda cake? :D

madeira cake :D am feeling a little peckish

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

someone mention cake??
    homer-drooling-mmm-food-i7.jpg

yep, i did ted :)

Am eating some while I'm working away here

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I just had a magnum ice cream. Mmm.

madeira cake am feeling a little peckish
    Nom.

I was tempted to get a multi-pack of them in Supervalu earlier Grem. Resisted temptation. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I had that in the freezer for ages, pretty impressed with myself.. Any plans for the rest of the day anyone?.

I had that in the freezer for ages, pretty impressed with myself.. Any plans for the rest of the day anyone?.

Watching the end of the Galway KK match, head out for a quick stroll & bit of Netflix later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Well the Galway/Kilkenny match wasn't so bad, only a 7 point defeat.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Any plans for the rest of the day anyone?.
    Hi Grem. Recovery from this long party weekend across the pond. :pac:

**Swannie hides under duvet**

Nom.

tis nice I have to say :)

no plans for this evening here grem, mostly chill and write, I'm back in college tomorrow. Nearly at the halfway point of manuscript so hopefully by the end of the month I'll be over that point, and work on the second half of the book for the rest of the year :)

Erin Brockovich is on TV3 tonight and I've not seen it so I'm going to get into my PJs and watch that. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Nearly at the halfway point of manuscript so hopefully by the end of the month I'll be over that point, and work on the second half of the book for the rest of the year :)
    Wow! That's grand progress with your book ATC! :cool:
    Erin Brockovich is on TV3 tonight and I've not seen it so I'm going to get into my PJs and watch that. :)
    Good show Paws. :D

Fair play Atc. Serious progress there. I'm going to head to the shop to pick up some food and watch tv for the night. Decided against heading out for a few.

Video of Dave Grohl performing on a custom made throne at the Foo's July 4th gig in Washington D.C last night, also marked 20 years of Foo's :D

Gotta admire Dave Grohl
    http://uproxx.com/music/2015/07/dave-grohl-dc-foo-fighters-throne-concert-video/7/

tis nice I have to say :)

no plans for this evening here grem, mostly chill and write, I'm back in college tomorrow. Nearly at the halfway point of manuscript so hopefully by the end of the month I'll be over that point, and work on the second half of the book for the rest of the year :)

You're doing well with the book, atc. Good on you! :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Gotta admire Dave Grohl
    Indeed Lith, with purple cast, ha! :cool:

Thanks guys :D

• Advertisement

Heyo Swannie, how's recovery from the party going?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah jaysis. After calling WiFi "wiffy", Fidelma Healy Eames is claiming now she did it deliberately, using the French pronunciation. Given that this was the lady who clearly had no idea what "fraping" was when she was giving out about it, and said legalising same sex marriage would be the end of Mother's Day, I'm rather inclined to believe she's talking out her arse about the French thing.

Angron wrote: »
    Ah jaysis. After calling WiFi "wiffy", Fidelma Healy Eames is claiming now she did it deliberately, using the French pronunciation. Given that this was the lady who clearly had no idea what "fraping" was when she was giving out about it, and said legalising same sex marriage would be the end of Mother's Day, I'm rather inclined to believe she's talking out her arse about the French thing.

The thread on her in the Galway forum is hilarious if enraging at times. It's the weird self belief despite constant fcuk ups that beggars belief..

Angron wrote: »

Empty vessels make the most noise Angron.

time for some dinner me thinks :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think what best sums up her thought process is that quote from the Simpsons.

"No, no, dig up stupid!"

I agree though grem, it's utterly baffling. If she'd just let it go, people would eventually forget, but this adamant refusal to admit she's wrong is just gonna make people want to taunt her more.

Fidelma Healy Eames stupidity simply beggars belief, but as long as she keeps making these silly little gaffes, then more power to her.

How she got into politics in the first place is beyond me.

Thirty five pages of a thread she has. And we have some 'characters' (read cute hoors) in our area..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

My last two eggs died, unhappy grem.. :(

oh sory to hear this grem! :)
    you can add the eggs to this site and then they will surely not die..
    http://eatw.net/scroll.html

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    oh sory to hear this grem! :)
    you can add the eggs to this site and then they will surely not die..
    http://eatw.net/scroll.html

Oh cool thanks, i still have no idea what i'm doing!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement