Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Good call Ted, some people think they are entitled to favours, good luck to him i say.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

That's exactly what I'll be doing. I could probably give them, I did that with my own dogs last year, but he doesn't know that. He can bring them to the vet himself.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm home after a fun couple of days, Glenroe's nearly over and for once, I have my homework done already! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm home after a fun couple of days, Glenroe's nearly over and for once, I have my homework done already! :D

The poor dog is going hungry :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

I always left my homework til 8:55 Monday morning

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I am 36 and i now have weekly homework again. Boo.

I've gone nostalgic with my music tonight. Currently listening to 90's and 00's pop. :cool:

I'm that bored at the moment that I'd genuinely like to have homework. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Bitten by a vampire ? :pac:

Hi pals o/
    Hah yea something like that, must be *evil* anyway :d))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    Hah yea something like that, must be *evil* anyway :d))

Ahhhh id say hes a lovely chap really :pac:

Watching humans may not have been my best idea....

• Advertisement

Ahhhh id say hes a lovely chap really :pac:

Maybe, Seph, maybe :p

I'm watching some Kerbal Space Program videos. Think I might build a space station :D

Never heard of it lol :D

Never heard of it lol :D

You too old for this "young folk" music?

:cool:

Definitely not your thing Shim :p

Omg Sean Paul!. Hahahaha totally forgotten all about it..

I guess so Ted :) I'll bet most of you (with the noted exceptions of Links and Angron) have never heard of half of what I listen to too though, so it's all balanced :D

Omg Sean Paul!. Hahahaha totally forgotten all about it..
    Yay, someone knows! :p
    I guess so Ted :) I'll bet most of you (with the noted exceptions of Links and Angron) have never heard of half of what I listen to too though, so it's all balanced :D
    We're all very different so maybe that's one reason why we all get along. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I know not of Sean Paul :o I likes me some good old fashioned rock/indie music with a touch of 80's cheese sometimes.

• Advertisement

I've been working pubs and clubs for a long time, i'm an unwilling pop tart!. :P

Only kinda know of 1/2 of his tunes.

I've moved on to Craig David... :o

Oh Good lawdy Paws.. All i can remember about him is the bo selecta parody on channel four..

I've moved on to Craig David... :o

All I can think of if is the Bo Selecta sketches.

I can't help myself, I love cheesy pop. :p

Oh Good lawdy Paws.. All i can remember about him is the bo selecta parody on channel four..

haha

Great minds Grem :D

Nice one Ted *high fives*

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The hell did i walk into?

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    The hell did i walk into?

Me wonders the same :d)))

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement