Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi Wolfie :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yo Wolfie, how's all your side?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

got distracted watching youtube videos

any plans for the week ahead guys?:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Sounds amazing looksee :) How solid was the build of the Longhouse?

Evening Wolfie.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,579 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Shiminay wrote: »
    Sounds amazing looksee :) How solid was the build of the Longhouse?

Evening Wolfie.

Very solid! Built on the archaeological evidence from dig in Wexford the manner of building is authentic and substantial. If you are asking how did the birds get in - they flew through the door which we didn't bother to close!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That sounds pretty amazing Looksee. Didn't realise there was a big scene here..

Oh, sure birdies will get in if they want, no bother there. I was just curious how well Viking technology holds up by today's standards, the world's heading for total ruin, making solid and reliable housing with basic tools is gonna be a more useful skill in a few years time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

This is so freaking cool :D

howdy shim, looksee, grem, lith, wolfie :)

That's incredible Lith, everything that Rob Scallon guy does is fantastic :D

Evening to you atc, how's the writing going?

• Advertisement

Holy crap Lith that is wildly cool..

It's bloody amazing,

Hi ATC

That's incredible Lith, everything that Rob Scallon guy does is fantastic :D

Evening to you atc, how's the writing going?

writing is going well thanks :) did a couple more hundred words today. how are you?

how's you lith?:)

Alrighty now here ATC, just wasting time online, as i do.

I'm grand, have put some laundry on to be sorted in the morning, am thinking I should hit the leaba shortly.

Hey Atc, sat here watching cartoons and listening to dog snoring. ;)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Alrighty now here ATC, just wasting time online, as i do.

sounds good lith, I'm doing the same before I head for bed
    I'm grand, have put some laundry on to be sorted in the morning, am thinking I should hit the leaba shortly.

good to hear :) ah the washing, must do that tomorrow myself
    Hey Atc, sat here watching cartoons and listening to dog snoring. ;)

that sounds great :D

Laundry and fan are on and I am roughly tangential to the horizontal plane.

Laundry and fan are on and I am roughly tangential to the horizontal plane.

nice one shim :)

found the theme for Strike Back that airs on Sky 1, happy out :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Nephew is here for a visit. Demanded I give him my Viking shirt. he getting his own for Christmas. Nobody tell him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Nobody tell him.
    Swannie wouldn't think of telling him wolf. Not for all the magic beans in Seph's vault. ;)

Just saw a pic on Facebook of my mate with Joe Rogan at the Comedy Store!

Listening to Vintage Trouble, AC/DC's opening band from their Dublin gig last week, and my ears be liking what they hear.

My lips are sealed Wolfie.. ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

4-0 to the USA in the World Cup final already. Oh dear.

Spotted the update on fb, was going to have a look but seems a bit redundant now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Feet are like blocks of ice. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well 4-1 now. Still going to take a phenomenal effort to pull this back for the Japanese ladies.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Feet are like blocks of ice. :(

**Swannie fedespressos Paws fluffy warm slippers. Purple of course!**

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement