Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

How could you be cold Paws, I'm fecking melting all weekend :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

gotta be off to bed, night night pals :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Atc.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    **Swannie fedespressos Paws fluffy warm slippers. Purple of course!**
    Thank you. :D
    Shiminay wrote:
    How could you be cold Paws, I'm fecking melting all weekend
    Absolutely no idea. My feet are almost always cold tbh. :/

I feel kinda down tonight as well. Need to start doing stuff to stop myself getting so bored.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Swannie will be out all hours celebrating the inevitable USA wimmins world cup victory!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Has the Women's World Cup final gotten worse for Japan?? is it still 4-1 or more?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ruu wrote: »
    Swannie will be out all hours celebrating the inevitable USA wimmins world cup victory!
    I love it when women win in sports Ruu, and being across the pond if and when they win, there will be parties indeed, and any excuse for a party works for Swannie (although I would prefer an Irish women's win).

Oops! Got a student meeting in javahouse. See ye later all. Bye.

I've enjoyed the Women's World Cup more than the men's if I'm honest, and I really enjoyed the men's.

Trying to get warm. Wtf is up with me.

Need some sleep I suppose. Night guys x

• Advertisement

Get the wooly socks on Paws! Nn

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hey guys.

he he he, Mozz's post count is 6969

Yes i am that juvenile

Wish I could share the humour with ya Lith m'dear. Being a weird couple of days :/

How so? We're all here to listen if ya feel like blowing off some steam, get the feeling you do actually need to blow off steam.

Ah that's disappointing to hear Mozzels. As a coincidence, my battery is at 69%

No matter how old you are, the number 69 will always be funny.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Trying to get warm. Wtf is up with me.
    Well, it's like Lady Whiteadder from Blackadder once said: "Cold is God's way of telling us to burn more Catholics!"

I am afraid it's a very long and complex situation. Just **** to do with my father.

The short story is my mother, father and little sister came down to stay with myself and OH for a few days. My father wasn't in the greatest of forms when they came to stay. Was picking fights over nothing, looking to have his way the whole time and just being a nuisance. He threw a bit of a strop Friday night because he took something my sister said way too literally. He went out the whole night, turned his phone off. Mam and OH went out to look for him but they couldn't find him and mam was worried sick about him.

Finally on Saturday morning he got in contact but he started a blazing row with myself, OH and my mother. He didn't care that she was worried about him at all, he just came back to get his wallet and that he was going home and leaving them here. For a finish they all ended up going home. They were meant to stay until tomorrow morning.

Heart was absolutely broken by him and I don't think I can look at him right ever again. This isn't the first time he's pulled **** like this, it was to a more minor scale in the past. I honestly don't know what to say or think about it. I don't get to see them that often because of work and living so far away. He ruined what could have being an awesome few days.

That's awful Moz *hugs* Did he have anything to say for himself at all?

• Advertisement

Well that's just ****ty behaviour on your dad's part Mozz.

Shiminay wrote: »
    That's awful Moz *hugs* Did he have anything to say for himself at all?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Well that's just ****ty behaviour on your dad's part Mozz.

The only thing he said was that he knew we didn't want him around Friday night and that's why he ****ed off. None of this is true. My sister passed a remark like "go away from me" because he was picking at her over something. He got up then and left. He only wanted to create a massive drama and rise a row with the lot of us. It's like he gets some weird kick out of it or something.

As I said he's pulled **** like this countless times before. Apparently he has "depression" but tbh I think it's something a lot more than that. He's bitter and twisted, pretty selfish individual. You wouldn't think it when you meet him first but I have one or two close friends who know what he's really like. My OH was stunned by him, said he never met anyone that acted like him.

I have tried for years to understand him him and be there for him but it all just gets thrown back in my face. My two brothers don't really get on with him and it's all because of the way he acts. It's sad but I have to say, I just wash my hands of him now. He's broken my heart.

It's heart breaking stuff just reading it Moz :(

Has he seen a psychologist? Is he a substance (especially alcohol) abuser?

If that's not the case, the only thing I could possibly add, and this is in no way whatsoever any sort of "defence" of such behaviour, is that he really does have something clinically wrong with his brain.

Did this talk of depression come from a doctor or has he decided that's what's wrong with him as some lame attempt to excuse himself? My own depression causes me to think (and unfortunately, sometimes act) in such ways. Not to those extremes, but definitely in a "hurt those I love and just expect them to let it go because they love me too" manner.

Again, that's no excuse. It is a potential explanation though.

I'm really sorry your family time was ruined. My own father was an alcoholic and the scenario you describe doesn't sound a million miles off some incidents from my childhood. *hugs*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swannie wouldn't think of telling him wolf. Not for all the magic beans in Seph's vault. ;)

*seph offers swannie all the msgic beans in his fault*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Today can go **** itself. Had to walk half an hour in the pissing rain because my sister didn't "feel like" driving me in. Forgot my wallet at home, and I seem to have lost the tenner I did have on me, so looks like I'm not getting any lunch today. Despite the rain, my hay fever is going mental on me to boot.

Oh, also, took a swig of milk earlier that turned out to be gone off, so that was fun.

Morning guys. Just catching up on the goings on. How is everyone?

Jesus Mozz, what an awful weekend. I don't know what to say really, except that I hope you're OK. *hugs*

*hugs* for Angron too. Hope the days passes quickly for you. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*seph offers swannie all the msgic beans in his fault*
    **Swannie is tempted, but eyes Seph with caution**

What's the catch Seph? :pac:
    Angron wrote: »
    Today can go **** itself. Had to walk half an hour in the pissing rain because my sister didn't "feel like" driving me in. Forgot my wallet at home, and I seem to have lost the tenner I did have on me, so looks like I'm not getting any lunch today. Despite the rain, my hay fever is going mental on me to boot.

Oh, also, took a swig of milk earlier that turned out to be gone off, so that was fun.
    Oh oh... Could it be the Full Moon? Swannie considers flying west at SuperSonicSwannieSpeed to avoid Monday's rollout as long as possible! :eek:
    Morning guys.
    Hey Paws! Hope your new week goes well for you. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Morning lair :)
    Coffee time!! <3

Black Swan wrote:
    Hey Paws! Hope your new week goes well for you.
    Thank you. You too Swan! :D
    Joya wrote:
    Morning lair Coffee time!!
    Morning Joya :)

Raining here at the moment. If it stops I'll walk go the post office.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Mornin Paws &#55357;&#56382;
    I've still no idea what it's the weather as my curtains are still on :o

Edit: it is lashing rain here too I'm afraid lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement