Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I don't like rain :o

Time for me to get up and half some breakfast, then figure out what I'm going to do for the day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Here the rain isn't even lashing rain, it's just that sort of constant pissy drizzle.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I don't like rain :o
    I just shake my feathers out Paws, and keep on truck'in. :D
    Joya wrote: »
    Morning lair :)
    Coffee time!! <3

Your wish Joya is my...

coffee_2617807b.jpg

Angron wrote:
    Here the rain isn't even lashing rain, it's just that sort of constant pissy drizzle.
    Yeah that's what it's like here too. I'd nearly prefer if it was lashing!
    Black Swan wrote:
    I just shake my feathers out Paws, and keep on truck'in.
    :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »

Your wish Joya is my...

coffee_2617807b.jpg

*steals*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*steals*
    **SwanBot version 3.0 goes into recovery mode and steals back coffee for other Lairians from Seph, sticking out her tongue and blowing raspberries!**

I think it might be a job searching and then Netflix type of a day..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Any ideas on what you're gonna watch PP?

I think it might be a job searching and then Netflix type of a day..
    Angron wrote: »
    Have you seen the vampire horror "Let the Right One In" Paws or Angron?

Angron wrote:
    Not quite sure yet. Think I might find a film, or watch something on my list. :)

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote:
    Have you seen the vampire horror "Let the Right One In" Paws?

I think I have seen that. Is that set in Finland?

I think I have seen that. Is that set in Finland?
    Blackeberg, a suburb of Stockholm, and it's scary indeed! One of the best vampire films made. :eek:

I just did a quick search of some picture from it and I have seen it, I watched it one of the years I was in college. I remembered the little boy. :)

I just did a quick search of some picture from it and I have seen it, I watched it one of the years I was in college. I remembered the little boy. :)
    It's a 1st love story. She is the young vampire, and the bullied boy becomes her love object. Later to replace her minder (or whatever they call the one that is awake while vampire her sleeps).

Yeah I definitely saw it.

I just logged into Udemy and remembered I signed up for a puppy training online course. I think I'll start it today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Blackeberg, a suburb of Stockholm, and it's scary indeed! One of the best vampire films made. :eek:

The girl in it is Irish I think?

I'm watching documentry about a polish spy (witold pilecki) who got himself deliberately captured and was sent to Auschwitz so he could see what was going on in there , very interesting but upsetting to watch.

I just logged into Udemy and remembered I signed up for a puppy training online course. I think I'll start it today.

After training, will you become a "Puppy Whisperer" Paws? :cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I remember that film, definitely one of the better Vampire films I've seen.

After training, will you become a "Puppy Whisperer" Paws? :cool:
    That would be quite cool :D :cool:
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Hi Shim :)

My favourite one is Dracula: Dead and Loving it, starring Leslie Nielsen.

I may not have seen many good vampire films.

• Advertisement

The girl in it is Irish I think?
    Lead actress Lina Leandersson? Born 27 September 1995 in Falun, Dalarnas län, Sweden.
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Indeed Shiminay!

She's a very pretty girl.

Anyone born after about 1990 makes me feel old even though I was only born in 1988. :o

She's a very pretty girl.
    Young for a lead actress in 2008...

LTPic1.jpg

Lead actress Lina Leandersson? Born 27 September 1995 in Falun, Dalarnas län, Sweden.

Indeed Shiminay!

Your right I thought it was saoirse ronan :s

True, I hadn't seen pictures of her from the film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Your wish Joya is my...

coffee_2617807b.jpg
    why thank you so much my dear swannie, just what i needed at this hour :)<3
    *steals*
    ah some people never learn :d))

Neighbour has walked in and made barely any noise and scared the life out of my mother. Creepy f**ker.

I may not have seen many good vampire films.
    Although of lesser quality than Let the Right One In, if you like heroine action films with a vampire plot Angron, Kate Beckinsale is fun to watch in both Underworld (2003) and Underworld: Evolution (2006), but I didn't care for Underworld: Awakening (2012).

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, I'd actually forgotten about Underworld. I quite liked those movies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement