Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

My nest is calling me at quarter past 3AM Pacific. Fun chat. Bye for now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Night night Swan :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Speaking of scary/horror movies, any of ye seen the grudge or the Japanese original ju-on ?

I've seen The Grudge, but not the original Japanese version. Didn't like The Grudge at all. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Today may be picking up a bit. Anti-Flag CD I ordered arrived in to the shop (can't get it until tomorrow though), there may be a bus service I can get in the future as well which might mean I can avoid some of the rain going forward.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

the American remake of The Grudge frightened the bejaysus out of me, I couldn't sleep properly for 2 weeks because of the
    kid popping up from under the bed sheets
    , but the whole thing was, I thought, really well done.

Nearly 12 already, the day's tipping along nicely for a change.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Shiminay wrote: »
    the American remake of The Grudge frightened the bejaysus out of me, I couldn't sleep properly for 2 weeks because of the
    kid popping up from under the bed sheets
    , but the whole thing was, I thought, really well done.

Nearly 12 already, the day's tipping along nicely for a change.

Me too :D
    or the start when the girl goes up into the attic :D

Currently reading "Things to consider when purchasing a puppy" and my mind is screaming "No, rescue!" :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I still dunno what's gonna happen with the Rottweiler in Keenagh, but if it falls through like I feel it might, I'll probably get a puppy. We want a Rottweiler, and those don't come through all too often, I think there's been maybe 5 in the last year.

Not saying buying is a bad thing but you really need to make sure the breeder is reputable. Hope things work out either way Angron, sounds like any dog would have a great home there tbh.

• Advertisement

Yup, that's very true. I remember when we got our first rottie, we met the breeders. They had the mother, father, and grandfather of the dog we were getting, they were all in fantastic condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hey everyone.

Angron wrote: »
    Yup, that's very true. I remember when we got our first rottie, we met the breeders. They had the mother, father, and grandfather of the dog we were getting, they were all in fantastic condition.
    Yeah that's exactly what it should be like. If only there were more like that. :)
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hey everyone.

Hey Mozz, how are you? :)

Hey Mozzie.

Ara I am not too bad now. Planning on having a lazy duvet day :) I am off work today and Friday. Must get up soon and re apply cream and cling film to the new tat :D

Hi Angron man!! o/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Howdy Moz, make sure you enjoy the day off, tis well earned! :)

Mozzie o/

Hi Shim and Seph :)

Yeah, I am going to take it easy today. Switch off for a while, watch some Adventure time or something :)

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Ara I am not too bad now. Planning on having a lazy duvet day :) I am off work today and Friday. Must get up soon and re apply cream and cling film to the new tat :D

Hi Angron man!! o/

Saw the pic on Facebook, very nice! :D

Sure there's worse ways to spend some time than watching a bit of Adventure Time :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo all, bit late for this but after catching up the last few pages, big hugs to Mozz and Angron..

Saw the pic on Facebook, very nice! :D

I love it so much!! I can't believe how well it turned out!! :D Thinking of getting another one after this one heals up!!
    Angron wrote: »
    Sure there's worse ways to spend some time than watching a bit of Adventure Time :D

Gotta love Adventure time. I haven't watched it in ages so that's my plan for the day I think :)
    Heyo all, bit late for this but after catching up the last few pages, big hugs to Mozz and Angron..

Thanks Grem :) Appreciate the hugs :) You're so awesome :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Welcome Mozz, we're our own little network here.. :)

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I love it so much!! I can't believe how well it turned out!! Thinking of getting another one after this one heals up!!
    :D Any ideas what you want?

I'd love another one. I have a few ideas.

Brother's gf is here again. Yay.

That we are :) Just so glad to be a Noc :)

Any of the rest of you see the semi colon tattoo idea that's gaining momentum around the place?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

<<< This guy has reason to celebrate :D

Do share Lith!.

Any of the rest of you see the semi colon tattoo idea that's gaining momentum around the place?
    Yeah I've seen that. It's a nice idea I think.
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    <<< This guy has reason to celebrate
    Do tell! :D
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    That we are Just so glad to be a Noc
    Me too!

• Advertisement

Yeah I've seen that. It's a nice idea I think.
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    <<< This guy has reason to celebrate
    Do tell! :D
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    That we are Just so glad to be a Noc
    Me too!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement