Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Only in Ireland, eh?

Edit: Apologies, that was in reply to Mozz's post. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Plenty of whiteboards i ruined :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

*ATC comes flying into the lair*

Congrats lith! best of luck on your course :D

*ATC has some work to do, flies back out*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Plenty of whiteboards i ruined :pac:

You should be ashamed of yourself!!

:P :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Plenty of whiteboards i ruined
    Were you one of the artists Lith? :p

Hi and bye ATC :)

• Advertisement

You can bet your bottom dollar he was :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    You should be ashamed of yourself!!

:P :pac:
    Were you one of the artists Lith? :p

I REGRET NOTHING :D

Maybe i was Paws, maybe i was :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I got my course for September, finally getting back to a routine :D, next 4 years of me life sorted........ WHOOOOOOOOOOO :D

Nice one young 93 :D Well done

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Maybe i was Paws, maybe i was
    :D

I was too much of a good girl to do anything like that. I wish I'd been different in school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

*descends from above*

Hello chums. Have a nice weekend? I'm listening to some Bluetones and Cast, blast from the past!

• Advertisement

Ruu wrote: »
    *descends from above*

Hello chums. Have a nice weekend? I'm listening to some Bluetones and Cast, blast from the past!

How do Ruu!!

Wasn't a great weekend for me, however I did get a new tattoo and I am pretty chuffed with it :D

Ruu wrote:

Hi Ruu. My weekend was pretty quiet. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

How do Ruu!!

Wasn't a great weekend for me, however I did get a new tattoo and I am pretty chuffed with it :D

pic please :d))

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hey Ruu, all good here, getting ready for work and hoping to avoid rain despite weather warnings, yourself?.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ruu wrote: »
    *descends from above*

Alert alert

We have an intruder coming in threw the ceiling :P Deploy anti air guns :p :pac:

Hi RUU :D

i will have 4 people tonight viewing the room, starting now at 6, feel anxious already but will survive of course :d))

hope so

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hopefully a nice person or two for you Joya..

Good luck Joya. :)

Good luck Joya. :)
    Hopefully a nice person or two for you Joya..

thanks you two, it actually also turned out that the person who cancelled emailed me that he got his contract renewed for another year for another position, but i asked him this time to send me a letter to confirm the employment..

is it ok to do? or i have to give the room to him now :unsure:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Hey Ruu, all good here, getting ready for work and hoping to avoid rain despite weather warnings, yourself?.

Not a huge amount going on, took it handy on my weekend off.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I think that's fair Joya, you don't want him in 3 months and then suddenly unable to pay.

Shiminay wrote: »
    I think that's fair Joya, you don't want him in 3 months and then suddenly unable to pay.

cool okay i just want to be fair to him too :)

I think fair too, though it can be difficult get contract quickly at start but he should be able to print email or something for you.

I think fair too, though it can be difficult get contract quickly at start but he should be able to print email or something for you.

yes i mean even if he just asks for the confirmation of employment i think it is a common thing here employers already know about those kind of letters so it shouldnt be a problem, i mean i do not think so

Joya wrote: »
    pic please :d))

Well if you insist :pac:

http://postimg.org/image/u5u3ygq5h/

If you don't get the tattoo, it's basically a cross between this guy
    Meth+cooking+knowledge+to+beard+ratio.+Heisenberg+Level+_9f2095c8a3c8654899b284d6dbbc7f0a.jpg

And this guy

dr-bod-081106-01.gif

I don't think so, no.. Best of luck!.

wow mozz that must've been painful lol..
    you re so brave to get a tattoo that size :))
    I don't think so, no.. Best of luck!.
    thanks
    btw the first girl didnt show up and when i texted her she replied she found a room

i mean great m happy for you :rolleyes:

Joya wrote: »
    wow mozz that must've been painful lol..
    you re so brave to get a tattoo that size :))

thanks
    btw the first girl didnt show up and when i texted her she replied she found a room

i mean great m happy for you :rolleyes:

Ara, I am used to them girl. It hurt like a bitch towards the end all right but that's because it was all tender and sore. Took about three hours to do!! It was actually meant to be the size of a €20 note but the artist decided he wanted to go big or go home. I am not complaining though :D

Good luck on the house mate hunt!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Letter of reference from your employer is standard for any house so he shouldn't be put out by you asking esp since he just told you last week he didn't have a job.

• Advertisement

Ara, I am used to them girl. It hurt like a bitch towards the end all right but that's because it was all tender and sore. Took about three hours to do!! It was actually meant to be the size of a €20 note but the artist decided he wanted to go big or go home. I am not complaining though :D

Good luck on the house mate hunt!!
    thanks mozz! the second guy is coming now he texted hes looking for the place

btw is that ink black? me loUves it :D
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Letter of reference from your employer is standard for any house so he shouldn't be put out by you asking esp since he just told you last week he didn't have a job.
    yea i hope so too.
    so he has by wed to produce so i hope it is also a suitable timeframe...
    thanks shimi btw :))

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement