Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Eh now it's now that hot here Seph :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Seph's getting randy again, someone get the hose.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*runs out the door*

Night pals o/

Heh mention the hose and he takes off running

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well if I'd known it only took the threat of a hose.... :D

• Advertisement

And now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I love this place :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

This place is pretty fun

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi there Wolfie, all well I hope?.

Starting to get sleepy. Night all x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Night night Paws.

I'm thinking it might be time for the sleeps myself!

Night Paws and Shim..

Links, you seen the Google doodle for today? It's pretty cool..

Links, you seen the Google doodle for today? It's pretty cool..

Well, I have now! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Humid as hell here.

I was hoping you would pop in so I could say it to you Links.

Wolf it's pretty bad here too. Heavy night.

Reminds me of the time I visited the Bandai museum in Tokyo :D

Any news with yourself Grem?

It was one of those things I clicked on and thought of you immediately. No news here, back at work, busy start, going to have sandwich and tea now and crack back in after a while.

I do not do well with heat or humidity

Same here Wolf, sleep is suffering, concentration is the same.. Me no like!. *stomps hoof*

• Advertisement

It was one of those things I clicked on and thought of you immediately.

I have no idea why you'd think of me :confused:

Same here Wolf, sleep is suffering, concentration is the same.. Me no like!. *stomps hoof*

Indeed, I am also a bit hirsute

Time for a cuppa. Night got very busy on me.. Will put on brews and pastries for lurking noccers while I'm at it..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**grabs a coffee & jambon **

Thanks Grem.

Jayz things got really hot in here last night. Fell asleep browsing on phone. :o

Bit disconcerting to be at work and involved in all that alright! How are you Ted?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Would like to roll over & go back to bed. But May shake a leg & get organised for work.

I'm just finished my shift. Bit of food shopping and home for me..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Morning pals

Sorry for running off at first sight of a hose last night :D :pac:

Morning all :)

• Advertisement

Haha Seph!. Ready for your enema now? :D

Hi Paws how are you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement