Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

All. Of.. The. Drama. Thought the other lad working was going to have a heart attack..
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

written nearly 1,000 words tonight, I think it's time for my bed :) night night pals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

written nearly 1,000 words tonight, I think it's time for my bed :) night night pals

g'night

written nearly 1,000 words tonight, I think it's time for my bed night night pals
    Night night ATC x

Jeez, I feel really silly for being upset about those little stones. :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well done Atc, you've well earned a good sleep.

Paws, he's fine he's just so in the wrong job if alarms are going to get to you.

• Advertisement

Paws, he's fine he's just so in the wrong job if alarms are going to get to you.
    Ah OK. Yeah sounds like he might be in the wrong job alright.

Awh I'm so happy. I posted on the unofficial WW Facebook that I'd lost my little stones and my leader has said she'll replace them for me tomorrow. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aww that's sweet Paws, I get how valuable they are as a talisman of sorts.

Aww that's sweet Paws, I get how valuable they are as a talisman of sorts.
    Yeah I'm really chuffed. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll have another brand new one when I lose my fourth stone. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Really looking forward to getting my hands on this, it's gonna be a damn good read.

tumblr_nmtr0uI6451tqw40wo1_500.jpg

• Advertisement

I love music bios I have to say. Read some great stuff in my time.. Enjoy Lith..:)

I love music bios I have to say. Read some great stuff in my time.. Enjoy Lith..:)

I love music bios, but this ain't a music bio, oh no not by a loooooooong shot, what autobiography's/biography's have you read?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

I'd really like to sleep now.....

Oh my bad. I jumped to a conclusion there. Haven't read much lately tbh. Last one was slash. Love that man. Over the years I've read everything from Bruce dickinson to Roy orbison, dimebag Darrell stuff. There's a lot of unofficial tripe to wade through though.. There's some great bowie stuff out there. Gosh I may go browsing amazon when I get a chance feck ya anyway there goes this month's salary!.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Podcast recorded, we got you an answer Lith, might be controversial.

Johnny, we didn't see your question of the Norwegian leather industry, but we'll sort that out next episode.

Oh my bad. I jumped to a conclusion there. Haven't read much lately tbh. Last one was slash. Love that man. Over the years I've read everything from Bruce dickinson to Roy orbison, dimebag Darrell stuff. There's a lot of unofficial tripe to wade through though.. There's some great bowie stuff out there. Gosh I may go browsing amazon when I get a chance feck ya anyway there goes this month's salary!.

Ah no harm in jumping to conclusions, Slash's book was brilliant, loved reading his story, the book's subtitle definitely lives up to the stories within :D, have you read Duff McKagan's book?? Oh and i would recommend Ozzy Osbourne's I AM OZZY, never laughed so hard while reading a book, oh and Corey Taylor's take on the & Deadly Sins, another book i laughed so hard while reading.

got a few unofficial/unauthorised stuff as well, Cobain, Dave Grohl, Axl Rose.

May just have to browse Amazon & burn through your paycheck this month :pac:

Shiminay wrote: »
    Podcast recorded, we got you an answer Lith, might be controversial.

Oh excellent stuff, i look forward to hearing it :D... A tough question to answer considering there are so many damned awesome drummers around, some still with us, some sadly not.

Just outta sheer curiousity, who'd be on your top 10 of favourite drummers in rock/metal?

Never thought of duff!. :eek: oh I'm on that.. Add to my massive backlog of reading material.. Also ozzy, how did i miss that?. Java on you for the month Lith!.

Never thought of duff!. :eek: oh I'm on that.. Add to my massive backlog of reading material.. Also ozzy, how did i miss that?. Java on you for the month Lith!.

Got Duff's book for Christmas 2012 (i think), had it read by December 31st, it's that good a book. Really detailed w/some funny stories/anecdotes.

2 more for ya, Dave Mustaine, Steven Tyler, you haven't read Ozzy's autobiography http://img07.deviantart.net/1836/i/2013/158/0/3/oh_crap_extreme_in_hd_by_lemmino-d686ked.png, you rectify that pronto :P, i can guarantee you'll be in stitches laughing :D.

If i think of any more, i'll be sure to let you know :)

Whoooo free coffee

I'm actually amazed I haven't read the ozzy one. Where is my mind at all?

• Advertisement

Again you haven't read Ozzy's book

oh_crap_extreme_in_hd_by_lemmino-d686ked.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

dog's got horrendous gas. Actually turning my stomach.... bleugh. .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Just outta sheer curiousity, who'd be on your top 10 of favourite drummers in rock/metal?
    Dunno tbh, I don't really think of artists and musicians in that way :) Ringo was an awful drummer (famously commented by Paul as not being the best drummer in the Beatles), but you couldn't imagine the Beatles without him. :)

Shiminay wrote: »
    Dunno tbh, I don't really think of artists and musicians in that way :) Ringo was an awful drummer (famously commented by Paul as not being the best drummer in the Beatles), but you couldn't imagine the Beatles without him. :)

fair enough then, i suppose best in X isn't everyone's cup of tea, The Beatles without Ringo & vice versa, woulda been very very weird.....

heyday30 wrote: »
    dog's got horrendous gas. Actually turning my stomach.... bleugh. .

Open a window then :pac:, dog has to let it go as well :pac:

Remember the date & time & year i, of all people referenced Frozen

I'm aghast Lith!! (a gassed, geddit)

*Grabs coat and runs..

I'm aghast Lith!! (a gassed, geddit)

*Grabs coat and runs..

3340660-2523466256-11834.jpg

:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dave grohls autobiography is worth a read

Clocking out for the night, laters guys n' gals

• Advertisement

Night Lith..

Seph, that book is on my Amazon wish list..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement