Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Finally home and in my bed. Anyone still up?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shiminay wrote: »
    Finally home and in my bed. Anyone still up?

Yup indeed Shim.. Late one tonight for you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I am a bit dru nk right now

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I am a bit dru nk right now

Why the hell not Wolfie, good evening to you Oh merry one. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Pants is so restrictive

• Advertisement

Pants is so restrictive

Are you at home?. No need for pants then, problem solved..

Back home an relaxing.

Back home an relaxing.

Nice one. Good night?

Quite good noight. Always good to see my fellow graveyard sociopath

Good stuff, I'm jealous now! Will have to have a few later when I get a chance.. I'll ward off your hangover for you. :)

• Advertisement

I never get hangovers

I never get hangovers

Ahh Wolf that was my excuse to go for pints later! Guess it'll have to be humpday pints instead so..

That's a grand idea

Yay! Exhausted grem pints in approximately ten hours.

Enjoy them when you get there

Enjoy them when you get there

I will, you've made me thirsty now!

Since it's humpday I think rashers, eggs and toast are in order alongside the java, enjoy noccers.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sounds nice Gremmerz, but I don't want to get out of bed.

Anyone willing to do a delivery service?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Sounds nice Gremmerz, but I don't want to get out of bed.

Anyone willing to do a delivery service?

*loads trebuchet with food and flask of java*

*loads trebuchet with food and flask of java*

**opens window***

Hope you have a good aim.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    **opens window***

Hope you have a good aim.

Oh yes I do.. Old fashioned trebuchet has super modern laser sights - incoming!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oh yes I do.. Old fashioned trebuchet has super modern laser sights - incoming!!
    **Swannie Unstealths while in flight, intercepts Grem's yummy food and drink, and flies quickly away!**

Sorry Ted, but my empty tummy was starving!

*re-loads trebuchet*

Incoming mark two Ted, heads up!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Since it's humpday I think rashers, eggs and toast are in order alongside the java, enjoy noccers.

That was a yummmmmmmmy interception Grem! They should make you Chief Chef! :cool:

*re-loads trebuchet*

Incoming mark two Ted, heads up!!

**grabs food & flask**.

Nyom Nyom. This'll set me up for day.

I'll remember this Swannie ** shakes fist**

I'll be breakfast only chef, that's as far as my skills extend anymore. Glad you both enjoyed though.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all :)

Hey Paws.. How you doin?.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Quite relieved, first day I'm getting this bus and I thought I'd missed it, but it was just 20 minutes late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey Paws.. How you doin?.
    I read that in the voice of Joey Tribbiani. :p

I'm good and yourself Grem? :)
    Angron wrote:
    Quite relieved, first day I'm getting this bus and I thought I'd missed it, but it was just 20 minutes late.
    I hate when things like that happen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement