Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I want Rice Krispies now. Or cornflakes.

Stop thinking about food xPPx!

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    On a more serious side note, this ****er should have the whole ****ing library thrown at him, 5 YEARS IS NOT ENOUGH.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/medical-student-describes-being-burnt-to-the-bone-in-galway-nightclub-attack-31363021.html

Jesus Christ. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Jesus Christ. :(

Absolutely terrible, 5 years is a joke of a sentence, w/the final 18 months suspended... Jesus Christ it's so infuriating reading it.

Absolutely terrible, 5 years is a joke of a sentence, w/the final 18 months suspended... Jesus Christ it's so infuriating reading it.

I didn't actually read all of it. I couldn't. :(

Absolute joke of a sentence. He's caused so much pain, it's horrendous.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'm flying out tomorrow. Someone grab me fifteen pounds of rock salt, a cheese grater, two big rolls of plastic wrap, thirty feet of chain, and a small sharp knife.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Legal profession looking after their own as usual. It's beyond words. If it was some bowsie from a dodgy part of town it'd have been fifteen years minimum. They didn't even talk compensation or even medical expenses (although that would probably be a separate civil matter).

There's the proof that if you want to be a criminal, become a legal professional (or banker or politician).

I can't stop thinking about the pain he must have been in

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shiminay wrote: »
    Legal profession looking after their own as usual. It's beyond words. If it was some bowsie from a dodgy part of town it'd have been fifteen years minimum. They didn't even talk compensation or even medical expenses (although that would probably be a separate civil matter).

There's the proof that if you want to be a criminal, become a legal professional (or banker or politician).

Well said Shim. here in the States we'd call that kind of crap, "circling the wagons."

To have needed to be put in a coma probably meant that the nerve damage was so severe that all of his body was registering agony. I cannot even begin to imagine trying to get the mental strength to even want to recover from that.

I can't actually get my head around it tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks. Reading the comments here I don't think I want to click on that link.

Anyone got a shotgun, bloody seagull thought my window sill was a great place for early morning sing song. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

morning guys

so not going on the college trip today, been sick during the night. I'm staying in bed for the day

Morning all.

Ah crap. Sorry you're not feeling well again ATC. :(

How we doing Nocs? Nearly Midday, figured it was a reasonable time to post in the place :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

m doing fine heart.gif shiminay and yourself?

btw lovely morning it is :d)

Oh I broke the thread this morning..

Good afternoon lovely ladies. There's nothing broke except my bank account :p

good afternoon guys

Quite the charmer there Shim :D:p

Did you go on a spending spree?

Had another look at Sports Direct and found a really nice top. I think I'll save up for it. It's 28 euro.

Edit: Hiya ATC, how are you feeling.

Quite the charmer there Shim :D:p

Did you go on a spending spree?

Had another look at Sports Direct and found a really nice top. I think I'll save up for it. It's 28 euro.

Edit: Hiya ATC, how are you feeling.

hiya pp, I'm wrecked tired and bit sore but my tummy is starting to settle so a bit better than I was. Might try and eat something plain in a bit.

How are you?:)

• Advertisement

hiya pp, I'm wrecked tired and bit sore but my tummy is starting to settle so a bit better than I was. Might try and eat something plain in a bit.
    Have a lazy day and an early night tonight. Good idea to have something plain, maybe a bit of dry toast to some plain rice. :)

No, I'm just always broke :p

Team lunch!

How are you?
    I'm good. Sitting having some coffee. Going to have another look on Sports Direct in a bit.

Have a lazy day and an early night tonight. Good idea to have something plain, maybe a bit of dry toast to some plain rice. :)

yeah that's my plan for today :)

good to hear you're good

Shiminay wrote:
    No, I'm just always broke

Team lunch!
    Lol

Enjoy!

I tweeted that the Spanish language is sexy and 15 Spanish people followed me.. :p

Let me tell you about my Spanish and Mexican colleagues... :p

Shiminay wrote:
    Let me tell you about my Spanish and Mexican colleagues...
    Interesting.. :p

I am posting from the NEW Boards :p  None of you know that of course, but I'm pretty chuffed with it :D

Oh hi guys

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    I am posting from the NEW Boards :p  None of you know that of course, but I'm pretty chuffed with it :D

Whaaaaaaaaaaat, there's a New Boards?? What jackassery is this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement